>>702384624

America doesn't have a gun problem, America has a nigger problem.

Correlation/Causation you fucking cunt.

Here's your chance to prove me, and every other gun-loving motherfucker wrong: see how many niggers the other countries have compared to the US.

If they even begin to compare, then I'm simply wrong.

I'LL FUCKING WAIT, IDIOT.

Other urls found in this thread:

heyjackass.com/
lmgtfy.com/?q=What country has the most home invasions?
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

dingdingding

He's right you know?

Chicago has like 500 murders a month from shootings. All black. You're a fucking moron.

PS - no guns allowed in Chicago, genius!

>inb4 a gun can commit murder

500x12 = 6000

What a fucking surprise.

OP, people like you are dangerous stupid.

Remind me how the prohibition got rid of all alcohol again.

Don't you see they killed almost ten thousand in the USA? We need to start pressing charges against these homicidal guns.

Even if this is true Niggers using guns to kill people. These niggers gonna kill 1/4 as many people if they don't have easy access to a gun.

We don't have a GUN problem we have a NIGGER problem.

I don't give a shit. If you make so that law-abiding citizens can't protect themselves, then only niggers will have guns. Illegalizing anything only makes it to the criminals are the only ones that have it.

You're painfully stupid.

USA themselves are the problem

Which is why criminalizing guns floods the black market with guns (no pun intended)

Don't forget a large portion of those deaths are self inflicted

>This thread again
TL;DR Ver: Gun's can't shoot themselves, you fucking idiot.
Long Ver: We don't need to get rid of guns, they don't kill people. It's the rats picking them up going to shoot up schools and gay clubs etc. Sure, it would be better if we had a little stricter laws on them. I mean, why do you need a license to fish but not to own a gun? But getting rid of guns entirely won't help shit. I guess we'll have to get rid of knives, and bats, and literally anything that a human can swing or stab. Like, how the fuck can getting rid of guns do the world good? Do you need a helmet?

I red that as Nigerian, why did my brain read Nigerian.

If you really want to stop gun violence in America, just remove all the fucking niggers.

Gun violence will drop like a stone overnight.

Yes, this is why Australia who criminalized guns as recently as 1996, currently has a huge black market for guns.

Wait, that isn't right...

Newsflash Americanos. Your guns aren't protecting you. If you bring a handgun into your home, the person it is most likely to kill is yourself, followed by your spouse, your teenage son, your teenage daughter, your neighbor and so on an so fourth.

You are 2.7 times more likely to shoot yourself or a family member than you are to shoot a home invader.

Carrying gun actually statistically increases your chances of getting shot and killed. You may be carrying it for protection, but all you're doing is giving a potential assailant more reasons to kill you.

Furthermore, guns cause escalation. A home invader doesn't want to kill you. You shouldn't want to kill a home invader. Give both parties a gun, and someone will die every single time. Only in the U.S.A is it okay to fucking kill somebody for trying to rob you. Only in the U.S.A do you find people who think it;s ok to fucking murder somebody in 'self-defense' for breaking into your car.

prepare to get on that stick ban

Guns don't murder people. People do. Plus the population in the USA is a lot larger than all those other shit hole countries.

yeah guns are not necessary

And before anybody cries SOURCE google it you lazy fucking pieces of shit. Literally 3 seconds of research.

You seriously think that outlawing guns will stop people from killing? Two little problems with your theory OP.

1). Murder is already against the law. Many drugs are against the law. Gang activity is against the law. But do they exist? Only law-abiding citizens would care about a law against guns. And that would leave them completely defenseless against people who actually do want to murder people. The law didn't stop them before, why would it stop them now?

2). Even if guns didn't exist, people would still find ways to kill people. Guns are not the only ways to do it. There's bombings (bombs I'm sure are very much restricted in other countries btw) there's trucks, and there's many more ways to kill which are being used. Guns don't kill people, which means the ones doing the killing will find a way.

These are the only two facts (not opinions, facts) I could come up with off the top of my head. I'm sure if I didn't have better things to do with my life than argue on a shit thread with a faggot OP, then I could come up with more. But do I really need any more reasons to prove that outlawing guns wouldn't be as glorious a decision as you faggots, who really only care about finding ways to shout "Fuck America", believe it would be?

> Someone broke into my home!
> I should KILL THEM

Only in America...

You're a fucking idiot Its more like 50-70 a month faggot don't go insulting my home

How else would you deter people from breaking into your home? Therapy?

>Someone broke into my home!
>I should politely ask them to LEAVE.

Only retards...

Here are some other facts from the FBI Uniform Crime Reporting statistics.

Correct it's not no 500 a month.

And Australia doesn't have a nigger infestation either.

Dead is dead you dumb twat.

Do you think the fact that in your country criminals stab and beat people to death rather than shooting them means shit?

Your government declawed you and you sat there and took it like the subservient little bitches you are and now you get on OUR internet and tell me the lies your government told you about how safe surrendering your capacity for armed rebellion made you.

Have fun with the Muslim hordes Eurofag.

Yeah, just put together a bunch of little traps instead! It worked in Home Alone, I'm SURE it would work in real life!

Jesus christ are you this self obsessed that you really can't see that killing someone is a little over the top for trying to take your shit?

Home invaders don't want to hurt you. Home invaders don't even want to fucking see you. They just want your shit.

More people are murdered with blunt objects than firearms. Fag.

Yeah, only the police and military should have guns... what could go wrong with that?

The Brady Bunch need to find a new song; they're boring me.

same reason you can buy a fishing pole without a license
you need a license to hunt
you have a right to defend yourself though

And shooting them will deter future burglars. You don't understand freedom like an American does. That's okay.

Australia doesn't have a nigger problem. Why is this hard to understand?

In the US, if you don't kill the fuckers when they invade your home.. you're an easy target. They fucking hate white people. They'll keep coming back, again and again, escalating. They move on from stealing bikes and tv's to raping your daughter and wife.

Fuck you. Their life isn't worth SHIT to me, and it sure as hell isn't worth more than my families.

Break into my house and you're fucking dead.

I meant shootings. Still doesn't matter. That single city has 500 MURDERS from shootings so far this year alone.

Your "home" is a nigger-infested shithole.

Doesn't matter if you can't buy guns in a city if when you leave city limits you can buy one within 30 steps

Australia is infested to the core with niggers, you're just oblivious to the world around you.

Well butter my balls and call me a fucking biscuit! I didn't know that have so many fucking guns more than all those other contries could lead to more gun deaths!

and that makes their life completely worthless
They knowingly broke into your home where them getting killed is a possibility
Thieves are vermin why are you defending them

You're so dumb you don't realize you're proving yourself wrong. You could illegalize guns the entire nation over.. there are OTHER NATIONS to get guns from you fucking dipshit.

Like.. oh, I don't know... MEXICO!?

Fucking die. If you were any dumber you'd turn into a rock.

We don't have a gun problem. We have a problem with sociopathic and unempathetic teenagers who are raised off of violent video games, internet culture, and degeneracy. If there's anyone to blame it's the jews putting xenestrogen in our food and water.

Found the TV news watcher. Keep drinking the paranoia kool-aid sheep, your masters are proud of you. :)

No, there are about 500 homicides. There's a difference between murder and homicide. Some are justified. Killing someone in self defense is still a homicide, not a murder. Out of the 500 some are murders, all are homocides. Most are unjustified (murder, manslaughter, etc), some are justified.

heyjackass.com/

Easy way to estimate gun violence, murders, rape, theft, assault.. every form of physical violence?

> how many blacks are there?

There are some Sudanese. Did you mean them? Cause it's maybe 4k all up

If the threat of a gun was a deterrent then why do home invasions happen more in the U.S.A than on any other Westernized country on the planet?

I don't want to have to repeat this, but bringing a gun into your home INCREASES YOUR CHANCES OF BEING SHOT AND KILLED DURING A HOME INVASION. Looks like your guns are just escalating an otherwise non-lethal situation, and not actually protecting anybody.

And yes, Australia has a nigger problem. I'd argue that our niggers are even worse than yours, but I've never been to the U.S. and you've never been here so it'd be pointless.

Jesus fucking christ this is why the rest of the world thinks you're all completely retarded. Even when you're educated you're still incapable of thinking of anything but yourself.

A couple in my town who live out in the middle of the boonies had a home invasion by some degenerate teenagers a few years back. They were liberal schoolteachers who didn't own any guns. They were tortured and the man was allegedly forced to watch as they raped and disemboweled his wife, before setting them both on fire and burning them to death. I bet they suddenly wished they had guns ready to protect themselves.

Source? Define "home invasion"

you're wasting your breath

Again, you don't understand freedom like an American. Americans just don't sit back and "take it." We fight back. We take chances. We win.

We don't give a shit what the rest of the world thinks. They're you, they have no idea what it's like in the US. They have their own worlds and they think the US is the same, just more guns.

No, user. It's not like that here.

First and only time I'm going to do this.

Forgot my link.

lmgtfy.com/?q=What country has the most home invasions?

And you fucked up. lol.

Thieves are trash user, if they don't want to get shot then they need to stay the fuck away from my home. It's not that we are incapable of thinking about others its that we aren't candy asses who will let others walk all over us. I spent my money that I went to work for on my belongings. They have no right to it, just like they have no right to intrude upon my home. I however do have a right to defend myself my family and my property.

You should come visit! Shoot some guns and see what I mean by freedom. Our government has no obligation to protect you/us. We have police of course, but the ultimate responsibility for your safety is up to you. You have no obligation to use the police, nor does the government have an obligation to protect you. You're essentially on your own in a sense.

> what country has the highest nigger concentration

Home invaders dont want to kill you, but if you are there and you dont want your shit taken but arent willing to use that kind of force then you stuck in a cuck situation of just watching this guy rob your shit.

Id rather kill myself than stand and watch as i get my stuff i worked for get taken by some worthless piece of shit.

Id fucking shoot.

That's not a source. What study are you referring to? What report(s) are you referring to?

Do you believe everything you read on the Internet?

>home invaders dont want to hurt you
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT YOU JUST REACHED NEW LEVELS OF RETARDATION

Those numbers are far less spooky when you do the math to make it per capita

Let's be fair, he's not an American and doesn't understand our mindset. Just like we're not Australian and don't understand their mindset.

Seriously, I'd love to give you insight on how we see things.

Home invaders DONT want to hurt you, correct. They want to steal your shit. And its extremely rare to have someone break into a house while people are home. And burglaries in general almost never happen in the suburbs

>but if only they had more guns they would have been safe...
As opposed to not having guns?

>If the threat of a gun was a deterrent then why do home invasions happen more in the U.S.A than on any other Westernized country on the planet?

Because texas alone is bigger than most countries. Euro's always seem to think the US is the size of their country when its so much larger. Ontop of that we have a huge nigger problem.

Again, what study are you using to back up this claim?

>bringing a gun into your home INCREASES YOUR CHANCES OF BEING SHOT AND KILLED DURING A HOME INVASION
Source: Your ass

Some feel good anecdotes, what else does one need when setting an argument on a foundation of jelly.

I did the math for finland and we still have almost 10 times the amount of gun murders per capita.
The real question is why do "niggers" commit so many homicides?
the answer is drugs. How do we solve this? End the drug war. Tougher gun regulation would obviously help too.

>black market
Sorry, but only a few places around the country make private gun sales illegal between individuals. Purchases there are true black market buys. Likewise, buying a gun with its serials removed is a black market purchase, but there's not even a plethora of those around either because even criminals know those are hot guns.
Most places around the country selling a gun private isn't black or even gray market dealings, it's completely legal - as long as you know the person you're selling to isn't a prohibited person. If they are, it's a crime for the prohibited person to buy a firearm regardless of who the seller is.
That's what I don't get about leftists blatantly lying about the "gun show loophole." It doesn't exist - FFL dealers have to run background checks regardless, and private sellers who are not FFL dealers don't, but regardless, if you have had your firearm rights revoked, it is illegal for you to own a gun no matter how it is gained.
Laws are already in place, and they do dick all to stop criminals.

Not necessarily, yes nignogs up the score by A LOT but fact is that in general the average white american kills more people then the average white European.

I'm not talking about Google. I'm taking about a published study or report by the National Association of Chiefs of Police, IACP, FBI, Force Science, any university.

> They don't deserve to be killed for trying to steal your shit

> They deserve to be able to take all of your shit!

How is it that nobody in this thread is able to differentiate between two completely fucking polar opposite ideas?

No you don't. You take chances. You lose. Your gun got you and your family killed. Nice job, you fucking idiot. The stats back my story up, by the way.

Jet fuel can't melt steel memes. Not even going to try to argue this point, you're legitimately retarded if the overwhelming amount of evidence a 2 second google search presents you with isn't enough to prove it to you.

So far all I'm getting is:

> I don't care about the safety of anybody other than me and my family.
> People deserve to die for violating my rights in any way shape or form
> Just because something worked somewhere else doesn't mean we should do it here because this is AMERICA.

>If the threat of a gun was a deterrent then why do home invasions happen more in the U.S.A than on any other Westernized country on the planet?

Niggers. We've said it before, saying it again.

>Yes, this is why Australia

Surrounded by ocean.

>Your guns aren't protecting you. If you bring a handgun into your home, the person it is most likely to kill is yourself, followed by your spouse, your teenage son, your teenage daughter, your neighbor and so on an so fourth.

You completely discount their ability to act as a deterrent. Speaking of deterrents, your logic is just as applicable to law enforcement. You, as a regular citizen, are far more likely to get fucked over by a cop in one way or another from traffic tickets to abuses of power with increased contact with them as opposed to them rushing to your rescue in some unlikely scenario in which your life is in serious danger. Should we get rid of the police too then?

>Furthermore, guns cause escalation.

They can. More often than not they cause petty criminals to run though.

>A home invader doesn't want to kill you.

You don't know that. The only thing you can be sure of is that the home invader clearly doesn't give a fuck about the law nor your rights to safety.

>You shouldn't want to kill a home invader.

Why not? For all we know they're there to kill me and rape my daughter before selling her into sex slavery.

>Give both parties a gun,

That's not how it works. Criminals already have guns. In the US, the sweeping vast majority of guns used in illegal activities weren't purchased or obtained legally. They already have the fucking guns. Further gun control will only ever put the law abiding citizen at a disadvantage. We don't need to empower criminals, criminals need to stop breaking the fucking law.

>They just want your shit
How do I know that? What if they want to rape my family and not leave any witnesses?

Plain and simple. A man's home is his castle, and it is his duty to do everything in his power to protect it. Period.

> The nigger problem is not isolated to the United States
> Every country has niggers
> My niggers are probably worse than yours.

That's not a source you retard

So, you're just claiming you have stats but won't produce them?

Interesting. The average white murder rate in America is more than 3x the rate in Germany, considering how many turks are there in Germany.

liberals actually believe this is how every gun owner treats their guns

Huh, jet fuel? Of course it can melt steel.

So, let's see those stats or reports to back up your claims.

Here is the conservative problem here that they like to pretend facts do not exist but they do, if you ban guns death will fall greatly there is no debating that based off all evidence of every other nation.

That being said we live in a free nation and I believe people should be free to take the risk if they want to, but guns DO kill people but if you say you are ok with that then you can have them, just dont lie come out with it. I view things the same for drugs, I know legalizing all of them you will have more deaths, but its a free country and you should be allowed to have drugs and guns without someone being your nanny and telling you no.

I never did understand how guns kill people instantly and destroy lives but they are ok with conservatives but drugs are bad and they need to be banned because they kill a family over time rather than instant.

if you shoot someone in the US you kill them so they cant testify user I have had several cops tell me this flat out
Ontop of that if they valued their life so much they wouldn't be breaking into private property.
And as a matter of fact they do deserve to be shot because they are nothing but subhuman trash.

He can't produce any. It's just his opinion.

>murdered
>implying unjustified
>Doesn't list non-gun deaths in countries with strict gun laws
>Obvious cherry picking
>not per capita

Nice b8 m8.

europoors completly ignoring other murder or suicide.

Still waiting for your ramblings to make it past that and in to something that actually resembles a point with facts.

US niggers are nothing like UK niggers for example. They tried to assimilate, ours only want to embody the antithesis of white culture.

Because America is a fairly sizable country and a lot of shitty areas get mixed in.
Chicago has a fuck ton of deadly criminal activity. It's also got a lot of gun control laws.