go outside

> go outside
>see a nigger
Day ruined

Are Indian niggers?

dravidians certainly are

You're all niggers though.

a currynigger?

The only non-white person I saw today Obama on TV.

>go outside
>outside is Vermont
idktf

>go outside
>see a Poo

even worse

niggers that have a space program and the highest HDI in the country

>first thing in the morning, and what do I see?
>a pile of shit staring at me
>I close my eyes
>I step away
>no matter where I go, there's no getting away
>take the poo~oo to the loo~~oo~oo

You have never been to India have you? North India is filled with slum dwellers and violent rapists that are "white". Slaughter those useless niggers, absolute waste of space and oxygen and they shit on streets to top it all off

>niggers
they are a slight annoyance compared to muslim people. Trust me.

What if like here niggers are 95% muslim?

>they are a slight annoyance compared to muslim people

Here it's the opposite.

The natural order of things was disrupted. Arabs were the masters. Niggers were the castrated slave suppliers. Now you have them living side by side in commie blocks.

Where do you live my friend?

In a slum in north india probably a fucking uneducated street shitter

Why do newzealanders shag sheep? Is that what they are taught? Is it an integrated part of your culture?

Go back to your slum you fucken worthless north indian dog, just a tip take the poo to the loo

Why so butthurt?

Went to north india with girlfriend, moment I left the airport poo smell and niggers shouting at us and telling us to get in their taxis, we ignored them and got a bus, as we were walkingin the bus, they were saying shit to girlfriend. When i got off the bus, wallet was gone. We went to kerala, tamilnadu and andra pradesh and never had issues like this and poeple there don't shit on streets and had lower poverty. Fuck north india and north indians never again