Can any fellow help me out? I just found this fucker in my dorm. Looks big, looks poisonous. Any ideas?

Can any fellow help me out? I just found this fucker in my dorm. Looks big, looks poisonous. Any ideas?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loxoscelism
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That's called a spider.

pull down your pants, let it crawl up onto your scrote, grab it while it's on your dick, then use it to jerk off

You downloaded the same picture 38 times?

checked and kekd

on filename

Venomous*

Either filename or hobo spider

>RIP in peace Jeff Hanneman

>hobo spider
Does it just carry a stick with a red and white checkered sack tied to the end?

Most of the time

Wolf spiders can be confused with brown recluse spiders easily
If it's under a rotten log or some brush, you might want to take a few steps back

are u invible

Yas

den y gan i heer u

Vois iz vizbel

Move out.
It's his dorm now.
Start drinking and find a good sturdy piece of cardboard to make a sign out of.
On the plus side, he'll probably get better grades than you was ever going to anyway.

Eat it.
Steal his powers.

Gen kek.
Thanks user.

poisonous?
are you trying to eat it?
>inb4 doesnt know difference between poisonous and venomous

Have it run over a ginger pubed cock. Works for me every time.

top fucking kek

It's called a bindle.

Totally not poisonous, go ahead and eat and find out.

lol.

hahaha

Top zoz

lmao

ROFL

i live in arkansas and i find these spiders in my house all the time

they are very poisonous and very common, but they are also not the least bit aggressive and will basically just run from you unless you really try to fuck with one

Regular house spider. They live everywhere in the world; they are very shy and bites are harmless anyway. You'll start seeing the big females now that autumn is around the corner.

Be cool and, if you don't want to have it around, very carefully scoop it up and let it continue its life outside. I suggest inverting a small plastic container over it, gently sliding a card under the container then flipping it back over to carry it outside.

Pro tip: spiders are perfect pest control. Once they've eaten everything else, they turn on one another.

its a brown recluse you moron

holy shit lol

It's called a bindle.



they aren't that dangerous actually, their bites hurt and they suck. I got bit when I was younger and theres a pit of skin on my hand but only one person has ever been killed by one and I think she was a toddler

they are the only type of spider bite that can cause necrosis of the flesh

in other words, their bights can literally melt away your flesh and leave huge holes in your body the size of baseballs or even bigger

put me somewhere

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Loxoscelism

Yeah. Put on dick



Like I said, not that dangerous and they aren't the only type. People think they're deadly the bites just really suck. My hand has a pit in it from where I got bit and it hurt like hell from what little I remember

best reply of the year

ya they are only dangerous if you think part of your body melting away from poison and becoming a huge open wound for months and months is dangerous

brown recluse spiders are the only known sipder to cause necrosis in humans

"Loxoscelism is a condition occasionally produced by the bite of the recluse spiders (genus Loxosceles). The area becomes dusky and becomes a deep open sore as the skin around the bite dies (necrosis). It is the only proven type of necrotic arachnidism in humans."

more people have been killed from drinking too much water then by a brown recluse...

Cum onto the spider, the chemicals inside of semen are poisonous to spiders.

ok well that doesnt mean they arent dangerous

It's a spider, unless you're planning on eating it, what difference does it make whether or not it's poisonous?

lol

I like you.

roll

faggot.

First off, learn to English. It's VENOMOUS, not POISONOUS. Venom is injected by an animal.Second, kill it. It's a spider, it doesn't deserve to live.

You heard the man OP.
Safe to eat, describe the flavour?

actually it's both, if you ate one the same thing would happen to your stomach as if it bit you.

Brown recluse
Won't kill but will fuck your shit up

Wouldn't fuck my shit up.
I'd kick its ass in a game of fist'y cuffs.

Pretty good Photoshop user.

Thanks.

had he called it a bindle no one would know what the fuck he was talking about.

Listen this man, he know shit.

Ah yea, What's he know then?

Shit, mportant shit.