Is there anything I can do about a receding hairline, /b? It's starting early, I'm only 18

Is there anything I can do about a receding hairline, /b? It's starting early, I'm only 18

yes, an hero asap

Not if it's receding from the front. If your hair was thinning on the top/back, you could get on propecia or use rogaine. But there's currently nothing that prevents balding from the front.

Get your scalp tattooed to look like it's covered in hair. Nobody will be the wiser.

just shave ur pubis hair and stick it on ur head

Yeah you better trim your pubes and glue it to your eyebrows, then dye it blue. No one will notice your hairline. Guaranteed results

You can implant your ass's hair on your head. My dad did it and it worked

Just draw the hairline back on, no one will notice

Have a diet full rich in vitamins and zinc. Take supplements if necessary. Stop worrying about it. More you worry, the more you lose.

Be a fucking man and shave your head and let that be the end of it, take that hair off OP.

You could start wearing hats

The only thing you can do is shave it all off when it starts to thin out to a ridiculous level. I can tell you with first hand experience you look way better bald then you do with a thinning, receding hariline. THat shit looks gross

actually there's one secret way that the big pharma doesn't know that helps with receding hairline

You take a mortar and pestle, take 34.5 grams (measure it carefully, the effectivenes of this method lies in correct proportions) Bayakhlava oil, 55.345 grams of peanut butter, 12.65 grams of brown sugar and 53.8765 mililiters of brown rye lagger. Grind and mix it and carefully spread on your hairline. Do this every 9 days for 6 months and you will be fine.

What the fuck kinda gypsy shit is that

shave you head now so that people get used to seeing you bald. Major plus, you'll look like a badass.
/thread

This is why I'm glad to be black. We do not have to worry about things like this.

Enjoy being bald OP

Doctors HATE HIM

I know it sounds strange but it works

Helped my dad, learned it from my late great grandmother, she was the village witch, back in the old country, Russia

Could she make my cock bigger?

OP here, is it bad?

Yea, she was pretty hot back in the day

Did she make a deal with the devil? What she gave?

no, i dunno what you're worried about. in 10 years time, you'll be lucky to have that hairstyle. Bald city is coming baby, population you.

"YOU"RE A WHITE MALE"

Live, damn it! Live!

Niggers are known for their fucked hair lines, what you talking about?

you're fucked

And the fact that you are covering your face shows beta-ism. You could never pull off the bald look. Get fucked kid

Also, nice earrings faggot.

you're a white male

YOU'RE A WHITE MALE

Nothing

just shave your head, Patrick Stewart was bald at 24

Looks okay. You have some deep widow peaks, like me. Sometimes you have luck and it's just genetic. So you won't loose anymore hair but the widow peaks won't go away either, And, well, sometimes you're fucked. You either just shave your head and let your hair grow long so it covers dem peaks.

only the ones that don't take care of their scalp.

A little hair oil is all you need to keep it nice. At least we have less balding problems to deal with. Balding and losing mass amounts of hair is inevitable for your people.

prolly some hardcore satanic ritual that includes butt plugs and giant soviet dildos, idk

Native americans rubbed their hair with their fingers after eating greasy food.
Not a single bald one reported.

Curry nigger reporting in with some actual helpful information. Go find your local Indian food store. Look for a weird black seed called kalongi. Pronounced KAh-lown-gee. If you eat a teaspoon of them daily your hair loss will slow or stop. It semi witchcraft but I have a lot of anecdotal evidence from my white bros that it works on white guys too. Good luck

Mine started thinning around 24. I'm now 28 and still have a lot of hair on top but definitely not as thick as it once was, and there are only a few styles I can still do without it being very noticeable(gets very obvious how thin its gotten if it grows more than 2 inches). I've probably only got 2 or 3 years left with what I do have.

Use your next few years enjoying the fuck out of your hair. Dye it a cool color, have an awesome style, grow it out long. You will miss it when it's gone.

Just embrace it m8 my gf brother has been balding since 17 he just turned 25 and has a full blow toilet bowl. He usually just shaves it and Gos with the Mr Clean look

Jiggyboos can pull off the bald look much better than whitey

Become the next Matthew Santoro

Minoxidil. It helped me to grow gorgeous beard so I guess it'll help you with your hear.

>"YOU"RE A WHITE MALE"

kek

op is ur name jake

YOU'RE A WHITE MALE

"YOU'RE A WHITE MALE"

Yeah but you're a nigger