Should I feel guilty wanting to fuck my cousin?

Should I feel guilty wanting to fuck my cousin?

Other urls found in this thread:

dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/changlz.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nah she's really hot

Why would you feel guilty?

Absolutely not. I'd go without sex for a year for a night with my youngest cousin.

MOAR

Absolutely. This would be inbreeding(the only thing that was considered wrong in all cultures in the world)

I am 24 years older than my niece and I am dying to play with her gigantic breasts. 5 feet tall and she is all tits and awesome feet...

>This would be inbreeding(the only thing that was considered wrong in all cultures in the world)

It's perfectly acceptable and legal to fuck and marry your cousin in many, many countries. Even relatively first world ones like the UK allow it.

>inbreeding(the only thing that was considered wrong in all cultures in the world)
Meanwhile the family tree of all royal families dating back to the Ancient Egyptians have more loops than a box of Fruit Loops.

Nope, I want to bone mine.
Fack off, m8.

No. but if you do fuck her, you should feel guilty.

Not as long as you post her nudes here. Then no, you should feel proud. Feet pics too.

Can't blame you . Post some more .

I'd want to fuck my cousin too . So it's alright .

Because we are degenerated, really. And the one who found out this was Freud, he saw that around the cultures in the world, people really didnt gave much of a shit to many things we give too much of a shit about, like gay stuff, piercings, and all this crap that the monotheistic moralism says its "wrong". But one thing was really tried to be avoided, that was inbreeding, and If i am not wrong this is an evolutionary instinct
They knew it was wrong tho

you can fuck someone without them having a baby. Do you know how sex works?

I'd fuck my cousin in a second. Yours too

No, we all want to fuck your cousin

Shit, I'd fuck myself and OP while I'm at it.

>It's perfectly acceptable and legal to fuck and marry your cousin in many, many countries.
Corrected: not "many, many countries" but rather "many third world countries".

>Even relatively first world ones like the UK allow it.
Notwithstanding that you are clearly rationalizing your morally bankrupt behavior you sad little britfag, and setting aside that your country is becoming a third world sharia nation very quickly, what you post is absolutely and positively untrue.
Fact: Contrary to your ongoing lies and half-truths you constantly peddle around here, like this one claiming that "It's perfectly acceptable and legal to fuck and marry your cousin . . . (in) the UK", it simply is not "acceptable". In fact while it is only (technically) legal to marry a cousin in the UK if that cousin is at least "twice removed" according to the law. Go look it up you fucking retard. That means it really is not even your cousin by direct blood even though they are still referred to as a "cousin". Further, the reason is simple: most educated societies recognize that marrying or fucking your cousin or someone in your family gives rise to a markedly increased incidence of genetic defects in any resulting children.

Setting aside the plethora of congenital defects, it is completely fucked up and you have to be about a moral scumbag to want to fuck your cousin.

Here's a clue: there are a ton of women on the planet. Go find one other than your cousin, sicko. Oh, and seek the help of a psychiatrist while you are at it. Your brain is deranged and you have trouble understanding even simple concepts, logic, and instead abandon them for your immature emotional urges which you can't seem to control. You are probably that retarded brit that started and posted over 80 times in that last athiest thread (mislabelled a YLYL thread), which many of us saved as you were confirmed for retard throughout and posted stupid shit over and over again.

Fuck you op this is now a wincest bread

No bro. Please tell us. Apparently you are of the opinion that your post is clever and that you know more than others. Really and truly though, it just shows how fucking dumb you are. Hint: you are the stupid fuck in the room, no one invited you, and you need to take your dumbass to the library and lrn2read.

Post pic
Post feet

Dude. She's fucking hot, go for it

Not if she looks like that, I'd happily fuck a few of my cousins.

Is her name Virginia? Because if is, I've tag teamed her with a friend...would recommend

better than tinder! plenty of horny stunning girls of your city on dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/t5dvcdgvh5u7ny0/changlz.html