Hey medfags, the fuck is this and how do i get it off my lips?

Hey medfags, the fuck is this and how do i get it off my lips?
also general disgusting shit on your body thread

Other urls found in this thread:

livestrong.com/article/550149-does-hydrocortisone-work-for-cold-sores/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20873400
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Herpes

how do i get rid of it?

That's what we call herpes user. Gotta get yourself some antivirals.

Herpes. I know this because I'm a DDS.

you cant its like an STD. donht fap with saliva anymore otherwise you will have an STD

Go to the clinic.

It's a cold sore, ya dingus

is that shit expensive?
broke af student here

You can permanently get rid of it if you treat it with a cotton swab and bleach. Leave the cotton swab on for a couple of days under a bandage. But you have to really let the bleach get in there deep so even if it starts to hurt don't take it off unless your adding more bleach.

Too much herpes from too much suckling dicks OP.

Congratulations, user - You've got yerself a bona fide STD.

Now go see an ACTUAL medfag and get it fixed, there's a good chap.

Well in the UK it is a few quid at worst. Dunno where you are or what the prices for this kinda shit are like there.

Cold sore. It's caused by the herpes virus. AFAIK there's no permanent cure, the virus is always in your skin even if dormant. Eating lots of vegetables makes the sores go away. Eating sugar makes them stick around longer.

ty fam

this guy is right

Herpes is forever, Sir.

Took a titanium nail from a dab rig to my hand when I was all fucked up on Xanax and vodka. Need to wait a few more months before I can get the Blackhawk feathers tatted over it. It's still too bubbly.

No problem, though I should point out that it will probably only work if it isn't a genital herpes sore - two different kinds of herpes. I am just assuming you haven't sucked any herpes ridden cock recently.

Herpes simplex.

If you do oral sex you may pass it to a partner. You may also get it back from them. So stop sucking cock for a while fag.

As everyone has mentioned it's a cold sore, otherwise known as the herpes simplex virus.

It's not curable and you'll get breakouts of the blisters every so often. All you can do is treat the blisters with cold sore medication and you must must MUST...
WASH YOUR GOD DAMN HANDS after touching your mouth when you've got the blisters or you can transmit it to other people.
Don't fucking kiss anybody ANYWHERE while you've got the blisters.
Wash any towels or face cloths IMMEDIATELY if they touch the blister and fucking ENSURE nobody else in your family uses them.

You are INFECTIOUS while the blisters are there. You WILL infect people with an INCURABLE virus if you don't take the noted precautions. The reason the fucking virus still exists is because retards don't take proper precautions....don't be a retard.

You can't. It's not a big deal, they'll pop up every now and then. You may eventually stop getting the outbreaks as your immune system just learns to cope, but don't be surprised if they pop up after years of being gone.
As to how you got it? I dunno, babies get it all the time from relatives kissing them.

This is so stupid I cried laughing.

No one is going to take the proper precautions you neet retard, that's life. Herpes will never die.

And to add the virus will stay in your body for the rest of your life; it's not like the flu which your body fights off. Herpes simplex stays with you for LIFE and lays dormant in the nerves if your face until something triggers it to become active and start blistering.
Triggers are generally things like stress, poor nutrition etc etc.

Its infectious if they arent showing to
>be me in college have to study this shit alot

>babies get it all the time from relatives kissing them.
Yup, that's the fucked up part about it.

Its a friend for life, brotato.

Ive seen that shit at target for 13 dollars. And the tube is small as fuck

AIDS

You don't have to be in college to know that simple shit. Just google.

So like 6 months ago, my wife and I went to a strip club and ended up fingering a fucking around with a stripper.....she must have been really dirty cause she was letting us finger her within first 1 minute of first lapdance......

anyhow, I get a sore like this about 3 weeks out of every month....my wife does about 3-5 days a month.......

A+, would do again

It's a cold sore, genius. Go get some valtrex and stop sucking dicks unless you warn them about the cold sores.

The condition is called Angular Cheilitis, and it is caused by numerous things. Herpes / cold sores are a common cause, and I'd chalk that up to yours. But there are also other infections that cause it like impetigo. Google it, son. Try buying some otc cream from a pharmacist, perhaps use a topical steroid cream like a 0.5% hydrocortisone to reduce swelling? But use it sparingly and not longer than a couple of days.

You and your wife are degenerates.

herpes nigger how the fuck do you not know something so basic
get some zovirax or other shit containing aciclovir

This one of those times were I can't figure out if everyone is either stupid or just trolling.

No, it's NOT HERPES. It's a split in the corner of your mouth, its been there a while.

The reason for this is not what you would this. It's usually actually a vitamin and mineral deficiency - Iron, zinc, and B vitamins. Low Vitamin C could also be an issue, because that's important for iron absorption.

Buy a multi-vitamin and stop picking it - also, don't yawn and overstretch your mouth.

If you can't afford a multi vitamin, but stop eating like shit. Eat veges, meat, and fresh fruit. Cook at home and stop being lazy. Also, get some sun. Not enough Vitamin D will fuck you up in heaps of ways.

MD here, it's herpes, not impetigo. DO NOT PUT STEROIDS ON HERPES. holy fuck. If you're not a doctor don't give advice (if you are a doctor, where did you go to med school or do your residency? yikes)

>You and your wife are degenerates.
Sounds like your just a jelly user

It's herpes you dumb nigger.

Yeah, I'm jealous of you and your dirty, ugly, herpes infested wife. I wish I could live my life having an incurable virus like you guys.

There are clearly vesicles there. Can never say without a swab for certain, but sure as shit looks like HSV.

>DO NOT PUT STEROIDS ON HERPES.

Wtf are you talking about, hydrocortisone for example is a common treatment

I'm sort of a bug catcher to be quite honest. It'd be easy if I was gay and could cut fissures in my asshole.....but since I'm straight have to cut my dick up a bit when I fuck a whore bareback; clap and ghonoorhea are very popular in my area apparently :) :)

Ehh people taking herpes too seriously is the really fucked up part about them. The symptoms aren't that bad and lots of people never even show symptoms. I was told by my doctor it showed up in a blood test that i had oral herpes, (i get tested every 3 months because gay and don't want to die of aids) but ive literally never had symptoms.

livestrong.com/article/550149-does-hydrocortisone-work-for-cold-sores/

Is that BS?

Hmm, that is interesting.

No, it isn't. That can exacerbate the herpetic lesions or lead to secondary bacterial infection.

Its Type 1 Herpes though. Oral herpes, not genital. Unless you had herpes genitals on your face. No biggie.

either herpes, or stop eating shit that fucks your liver up, that might also be the cause

Complete BS. It's sometimes used for herpes ZOSTER. It's never been found to make a difference when compared to acyclovir alone. It may cause a worsening flare of the HSV or secondary bacterial infections.

acyclovir, that's all you need.

you got the herp derpies

It's just a cold sore, it's nothing serious and will go within a few days. It's NOT proper herpes. Hold an ice cube on it until the ice cube melts completely, seriously works.

No such thing. That nigger has herpes, but it's not a big deal. I've had it for about 14 years.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20873400

And this? I'm not trying to argue etc, I'm just reading some conflicting views, and this published journal suggests it's beneficial to combine topical corticosteroids with anti virals? And you seem staunchly opposed.

Please enlighten me.

>you're gay and you don't want to die of aids

So.. can you please explain how is a test going to help you if you actually contract the HIV virus, so ou won't die of aids?

I did something stupid once and plucked a hair from the corner of my mouth. The fucker grew back under the skin, got infected, and I looked just like that for a week or two while the wound healed. It would stretch open every time I opened my mouth to eat.

Then I of course did the fucking stupidest thing ever and plucked it away again. It kinda insta-healed after that but came back again after the root grew back.

Fucking nasty I tell you, but not herpes

u caught the gay

If you find out about it early it you can start treatment early and the drugs nowadays are good enough that it sucks, but you're probably going to live a long time.

I also try to be safe, use condoms, not fuck too many people, but i understand that I'm in a demographic that is very highly likely to contract hiv (mid 20's white gay man).

Finding out 2 months after contracting it vs a year is a huge difference in how much damage would be done