nobody likes you, fuck off

I (not a Chicano) love them.

i do love

rude
don't post here ever again

Hate thread incoming

No need to tell me

NO!

And you people claim we are obsessed with you the second we use facts to put you in your place.

umaru was a misshappen.

Delete your account

Please, love us!

>we use facts to put you in your place

this is literally impossible for a smelly brown manlet from a shithole like yours

Are you new to this board nigger?

>Argentina being tsundere
What a surprise

not an argument

go back to /pol retard

Only if you take your illegals back

never been to Sup Forums and not an argument.
I'm still waiting for a stinking 4ft shitskin to "put me in my place"

Exactly about what we are debating?

I appreciate the overt friendliness you guys have towards us. Then again, you guys also consider us to be literally Satan, so it's no wonder corruption and crime are ignored by the common Mexican.

Thx!
Thx!
Thx!
Rude!

I love you guys

Dude you're butthurt and angry from post 1 how stupid are you that you don[t understand how this site works? By all means suit yourself dumb fuck, whatever pray tell would you like to be educated on?

Sure. I guess.

I just told you, you fucking retard.
and learn some proper english before posting here.

t. honorary aryan

Sorry, white man, we will never insult your perfect race again

I love you very much for being so smart as to pay for the wall that we shall build to be nice and friendly neighbors. God bless you!

t. well-wisher and creditor

Ok, you're stupid, we literally aren't debating about anything, kys

fuck off, Argentinians are literally the most detested

>enters the thread

>argentinians think their cunt is any better than ours

sad troll is sad, "debate" is such a complex word for them.

Anyway, how is the night treating you, my fellow Mexicans?

It isn[t even worth it man, this guy has been on a really angry mood in the past days and yet he walks out of threads whenever he[s proven wrong, did so on the one he was arguing about memes aires being the most European city in the Americas, did so when it was shown him what genetic studies actually state about his country's precious "whiteness" and there's a couple of other threads. And I'm seriously hoping it[s just the 1 guy because otherwise Argie posters here are going full retard loosing their mind.

I love mexico so much that I will name a bunch of the capitals of the magnificient country that will pay for our wall! Viva Mexico!

Hermosillo
Chilpancingo
Guadalajara
Ciudad de Mexico
um... Cuernavaca!

Viva Mexico!

etc.

your friend and Creditor, USA/EE.UU

CHI

Cool, dude. But I guess I'm about to sleep right now, my eyes feel heavy

Thx!
What did you mean by this?
Hmmm?

>[
What is wrong with your keyboard?

Replaying fallout3 lad, feels good

Que carajo, ahora odio a mejico

Can't help but love a nation you shared about 260 years with.

ok, which of the 150 different stats do you want me to show you?
maybe IHDI since it's the best one that condenses everything, here you go.

>being illiterate
read the thread you ignorant shitskin

do u know that chilpancingo, cuernavaca etc are poor af?

so sad

>He doesn't know
Man, even if Trump could conjure some deal with the devil to keep the president from being ousted the second he agrees to pay for a wall there's not any money to be had here, zilch, nada. Your boy Trump did such a great work of wiping out our economy with his tweets we wouldn't be able to afford paying for your wall if we wanted to.

>Nargentinos

Ocupational hazard, had to do some fiddling around on my computer and I haven[t gotten around to fixing all the shit yet. Currently using an American keyboard so [ is where my apostrophe used to be.

cool bro gnight

you've only been bitching, I see no debate. Posting shit-tier memes and saying "nobody likes you" is not a debate. I feel like I'm talking to some sort of Neanderthal.

>the niggertinian is still calling for attention

How about inflation? That's always a good measure for real economic performance.

I want to like you guys, on a personal level Mexicans can be great, but damn those illegals give you guys a bad name when they are in a group. They don't integrate well, and every time I see a protest demanding amnesty, where they wave Mexican flags and smash police car windows, it gets harder to like you.

thx!?

My friends, the good lord will provide. God bless Mexico. a few billion dollars and the band-aid has been ripped off. It shall perhaps happen in the form of a nice tariff or such, and the thing that everyone hated so much will turn out to be a simple business deal which will make a nice wall between us.

as his second, I shall assist our eminent President in combating the wicked windmills which present the image of Giants. We must tilt at windmills, to know our own cause.

>Chicanito marroncito

I like you, Mexico
Just stay off my lawn

no it isn't if our purchasing power is literally bigger.

I think I might hate you guys

Thx! And yeah sorry about that
Thx!

Oshe vosh que boludo

I'm sorry about you shitty experiences. I'm not here to be politically correct, I fucking hate second generation Mexican immigrants so much. They feel this superiority when they can't even speak correctly a single language, they provide almost nothing to the family and can't pronounce anything for shit.

I understand why you hate illegal immigrants, I wish my country had the economic stability to maintain its population, sadly we don't.

Dude, in case you haven't noticed Trump is threatening individual corporations who have broken no prior made law and his treasury guy just told the senate he plans to work through targetting individual cases, something blatantly illegal, we are in the fucking financial wild west right now and markets fucking hate uncertainty so you may want to make sure your "preps" haven't expired cuz we are in for one hell of a bumpy ride.

>oye
not a word an argentinean would use
>vosh
literally not our pronunciation

you can't even mock us, jesus christ shitskins are pathetic.

Don't be sorry, it's not your fault Mexibro

once a Spanish told me "you are pretty, you could pass as an Spanish, not Mexican!" and i felt so offended he considered my people ugly I labelled your entire country. I'm sorry.

GDP per capita measures purchasing power? You've never heard of median income?

>what is PPP

holy fuck you're stupid.
you're economically illiterate and don't know what you're talking about, stop embarrasing yourself

>pretty
post feet

No dumb fuck, that's an adjutment made on GDP which still doesn't measure how much people actually earn. GDP is how much money in goods and services your economy produces, adjusting for how much that would buy has nothing to do with wages.

But what can you expect from a country that cooks its books and has shit precedents for knowing how to handle an economy?

I'm not saying that GDP PPP is the median income you absolute mongoloid, I'm saying that it literally serves to compare the purchasing power of countries.
you should just go to bed now, you 4ft smelly brown moron.

show me any stat you want by the way.

Mexico is Cool!

I've heard argies say oshe so you can eat a dick

>let me tell you about your country

no you didn't, it's literally impossible, we don't use that word.
stop lying you ugly brown fuck

>ITT: Arjerindio vs mexicaca

>What is regional dialects
Oh my black friend...

Thx! I love russia!

Oye MexicANOS, os voy a dar un puñetazo

Ríndate antes de que mis puñetazos te lastimen.

Purchasing power is relative dumb fuck, let me explain it in terms even an Argentine should understand. Let's imagine there's a country made up of exactly 11 people, 1 of them earns 100 pesos on a given period while the other 10 earn each 1 peso for the same amount of time, let[s simplify further and say that's the only source of wealth for the country (they're all outsourcing or whatever) the Gross Domestic Product would be 110, which divided amongst them all means a "per capita" of 11 pesos, as you can see that's very far from what each of the earns.

Now adjusting by purchasing power means that RELATIVE to another economy, usually the USA as these things are generally measured in US dollars, we account for how much a member of economy X would be able to afford the same amount of goods and services. This isn't straightforward at all but let's imagine for argument's sake that the US dollar also has a GDP of 11 and that it buys half as much as the pesos for our imaginary example, so that let's say .50 cents of a peso buys an apple whereas that same apple is worth one US dollar, if these equivalency applied to the economy as a whole (eg including goods that are traded on international commerce) then the adjusted GDP would be 22. Now, remeber 10 out of 11 guys in this example only make 1 peso so that while their purchasing power may theoretically be twice as good as an American's, if the median income in the US is let's say 6 dollars who's better off?

Do you understand now why your tripe makes no sense?

Mexico is the best :^)

>I was born a Mexican
Feels damn fucking good.

I plan on moving to Ireland, but ill take my culture with me.

youtube.com/watch?v=sVinVgCrhQY

N-no.

CHI

Why did you ask love your country? It`s somehow demeaning...

Why do people still think this is an insult? I live in the States but I was born in Mexico

CA

Be proud my friend, we are not all edgy /pol tards here

NO

No what Pajeet? Stop drinking cow piss for a second and write down an intelligible response.

See
BUILD THAT FUCKIN WALL

He was ending the CHI CA NO meme.

POO

>be me
>live in your country
>you probably dont like it
>you wont do anything about it
kek

I will, bro.
youtube.com/watch?v=59u2lYAG0bg

>No one sings their anthem louder than Mexicans
fucking beautiful

Yeah, it's a forced meme when there's combo breakers and to come at the tail end of that is simply lame, plus I like messing with the pseudo-fascist poos.

Trying to make fun of someone else isn't going to make these neets like you. Dont bother trying to fit in.

Ofcourse you're my neighbor

Those guys are actively removing kebab plus some of their girls actually kinda look like latinas so I'm ok with this

me in the middle

But I do

Canada best commonwealth

E-ello, I liek kenada to