Bouta smoke weed. Music to smoke weed to?

Bouta smoke weed. Music to smoke weed to?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CrukSba59r8
youtube.com/watch?v=ZwLVlQl6T28https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GR7yhWT-XLA
youtube.com/watch?v=gDt4_n6xP0M
youtu.be/dYlIHgnTG_8
youtube.com/watch?v=wa3qqfgp1Ns&ab_channel=SmarmyVibesmears
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bob Marley - Don't Worry, Be Happy

DUDE

WEED

I SERIOUSLY WORRY ABOUT YOU, I BARELY SEE YOU ANYMORE AND YOU NEVER RETURN MY CALLS

WEED

Listen to this OP you nooblord

Guys, since I discovered them, I cannot listen to anything that isn't Animal Collective. What do I do?

LOL WEED LMAO I'M SUCH A BAD ASS WEEDHEAD I THINK I KNOW WHAT DRUGS ARE AND THE EXPERIENCE THEY GIVE YOU LOL

LOL LIKE I HAVEN'T TRIED HEROIN OR COCAINE CAUSE LIKE THAT"S SO BAD FOR U LOL OMG $@) BLAZE IT $@) BLAZE!!!

420 BLAZE $@)

$@)

I LOVEQ THE WARM FUZZY FEEL OF HEROIN LOLOLOL LIKE OMG U FORGET ALL UR WORRIES LIKE IT"S NOT LIKE A YEAR DOWN THE ROAD U JUST SHOOT UP IN THE MORNING TO GET OUT OF BED

BUT THE ANXIETY, THAT ANXIETY SENPAI, OF WHERE YOU ARE GOING TO GET YOUR NEXT BAG FROM. THAT SHIT IS ROUGH LOLOLOL LIKE HOLY SHIT I"M GOING THROUGH WITHDRAWAL TODAY OMG LIKE THIS IS LITERALLY HELL LOL

HOLY SHIT LIKE COCAINE IS NOTHING COMPARED TO WEED LOL< I"VE DONE MY WEED AND LIKE OMG I GET SO IRRATATED WHEN I DON"T SMOKE LMAO LIKE I NEEEEEED A BLUNT RN HOMIE G SAUCE, LIKE FOR REAL DUDE, BLUNTS ARE THE BEST LMAO LIKE IT"S NOT LIKE HEROIN AT ALL LOL LMAO

True story btw.

bruh

Dude weed lmao

IKR??

hmmm

you people talkin dank kush in here? i smoke myself dank hits everyday of my life all day like to the dome straight bong rips you know what im saying? i'll take acid or shrooms if i see them and stuff when they show themselves to me though dude you know what i mean dude isnt that fucking cool as fuck dude i take mushrooms and its like wooahhhh but like dude i just let that shit find me dude i dont like fiend or nothing dude i still get high everyday though dude like everyday i know some dudes who like heroin when they can get it and that sorta is not my scene at all dude im like all zen and shit about it though those dudes i mean i wish them good karma duder but like they should just chill out dude

why are you copying this guys post...?

Add some nitrous to it and then MPP will sound even more amazing. Bluish and Brother Sport are my go-tos for this combo

they were talking dank kush on some real topics that i knew were for real you know dude like that shit was real and you know it too dude thats why you all posted about me to me dude thats fucking cool we're all having like a communal conversation about dank and like straight up dude i wanted to contribute to the conversation because that provocative ass post got me thinking really like deep about my dank and my habits and like the hard shit i mean it was such a real ass post you know what im saying im just tryna spread the love dude its cool man

It's cool man its chill man dude it's chill were chill man I'm chill were just chillin dude smoking that weed dude smoking that reefer dude and chillin dude put on some chill shit dude chill out dude why aren't you chill man just chill out dude I'm afraid of my own feelings so I hide behind a mask of constant agreeable nonchalnace dude chill out dude just chill out man

Your posts are a major eyesore unlike the other guy because you keep using the same words over and over.

Bob marley is overrated

Didn't post them for your approval
You're the guy I'm making fun of I can feel your asspain

Im listening to this now. Also listen to the demo of the song because both versions are unique in there own way

first of all, fuck yeah dude. i smoke weed every day of my life constantly as soon as i wake up until i fall asleep at night. secondly man, why you cutting so deep dude? why'd you have to go there bro? i'm totally chill dude. im so fuckinmg chill. i chill all the time. im constantly chilling dude so why dont YOU chill cause youre clearly the one with a problem here dude. i mean dude im just tryna get nuts in here i mean i am constantly blazing dude. i mean maybe youre right though dude maybe you probably are dude but like whatever man i see it when i see it but most of the time i dont dude like i dont know its a constant struggle when youre tryna blaze it 24/7 every single day of my life dude.

>he unironically doesn't smoke weed

>unironically doesn't

Fuck, this just confuses me so much. Double, triple, quadruple, etc negatives already confuse the shit out of me.

D U D E
E D U D
D E D U
U D E D

hey man no shame, i relate to that impulse. i never really did it too bad i mean im constantly cringe but its my own unique brand of it so suck my ass

TDSOTM maybe? Or early Pink Floyd albums

Not when you're high. But then again everything is great when you're high.

youtube.com/watch?v=CrukSba59r8

no but most of the "fans" know less than a handful of songs and a lot of people never open mindedly listen to it because the DUDE stigma. Hes better than bob dylan at best but i wanna gouge my ears out whenever i hear three little birds\
youtube.com/watch?v=ZwLVlQl6T28https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GR7yhWT-XLA

if you havent already, jam gang gang dance, liars, the books, the boredoms, tera melos and battles

>Marley is better than Dylan

That's the most retarded thing i've ever heard anyone say.

Look smoking weed is fine
Making it your whole personality is not

That goes for music too. Just enjoy music. There is no "music to smoke to" its just music.

Anything with lots of layers. When I'm high, I find that I'm able to pick up on a lot of subtleties and grow to appreciate them.

honestly theyre close but marley got off easy by dying before he made too much mediocre stuff like bobby d

This is obviously true, it's not like weed enhances certain genres but not others... but still, sometimes people are like, hey I feel like smoking and why not put on something that's supposed to suit that experience? So these threads seem fine to me

You're overthinking it.

It just says he doesn't smoke weed, only he's being serious.

try listening to good music

youtube.com/watch?v=gDt4_n6xP0M

i mean when i was a teenager, i used to love three six, how about this nugget, Wolfpak, thats a dope secret stoner song, try that on for size

Honestly didn't know people still smoke weed my age. I'm 22 and i thought quit being retarded after high school but I found I am sadly mistaken. at the end of the day you will always sober up so why not learn to enjoy shit sober.
Quit shitposting and buy some camping equipment and get in tune with yourself. You'll feel better.

youtu.be/dYlIHgnTG_8
Smoked is another form of enjoyment ... I think

Weed definitely does enhance certain genres over others, at least for me. I can't listen to drone metal for more than 5 minutes when im sober without just wanting to put something more stimulating on, but when stoned i will happily sit and listen to earth 2 in it's entirety.

quasimoto - the unseen

>Every single weed thread
>Just derail it and not even contribute

You guys didn't get laid in high school, did you?

Any of their early albums are really comfy to smo to

Anything you already like...? What kind of question is that? Music in general is good stoned, just put on something you're really into and go at it.

I knew a 24 year old yuppie who smoked weed daily and did other drugs on quite a regular basis.
I don't think there's anything wrong with it, that's just me though.

youtube.com/watch?v=wa3qqfgp1Ns&ab_channel=SmarmyVibesmears