If I was an animal, I would like to be a shark

If I was an animal, I would like to be a shark.
What animal would you like to be anons?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uF4NqU48HPY
youtu.be/G7WGIH35JBE
youtube.com/watch?v=YcpzubpIhtI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Felidae
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

shark

even bigger shark

A bigger shark

slightly bigger shark

Rats are pretty dope

equally big but more attractive shark

a shark with even more teeth

yeah id be a rat too he looks comfy

a helicopter

albino shark with no teeth but has arms and legs

Killer whale.
youtube.com/watch?v=uF4NqU48HPY

ratbro

A rich human of the distant future with spaceship, armor, personal shield, laser guns and shit, fucking god-tier virtual reality, and basically god-tier gear. Also I would like to be genetically modified with the best posible characteristics and telomerized to be quasi-immortal.

I would be a chameleon. I'd chill in the trees with my little alien grabber hands.

orcas are superior to sharks

youtu.be/G7WGIH35JBE

Harambe

too soon

This

I want to be a colony of ants

cicada that cant be squished or effected by cold weather

A mosquito. They have their machine-guns, and are deadly.

love that emotinless duck

a cuttlefish

I hate mosquitos.

They suck.

a cuttlefish
youtube.com/watch?v=YcpzubpIhtI

I know, really bites doesn't it?

A fox.

whale

>suck.
The small ones, yes. The big ones, not so much.

what kind of cat is that?

fuck yeah man

ayy chamele-bro

Cute mouse you have there

A human

A killer whale to eat your shark ass.

space monkey

700 punds silver back gorilla

What about mythical/nonmythical fantasy creatures?

Cthulhu

Really makes you think

I guess they do, i call Synx, id roam around and eat kids probably

inb4 dinosaur because they're dead

WHY MOTHER FUCKER

Tree sloth master race

ANKYLOSAURUS

But why?

What are you 12?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Felidae

roadkill .. you sir, are roadkill

A human

That's a mongoose or some shit dude. A mink maybe?

nms is best game EVAR

What would you do as that?

eat the astronaut then have angry sex with the other creature in the distance. Then she'll eat me and lay eggs - in the spacecraft

i srsly cri evertiem
rip pingwn

this little fucker

A tigerpig

Is he going to give me a quest?

when a darkskin bitch shave her pussy.

Ayyy i like that kek, i would go and rape my friend if i was a synx, he would flip the fuck out. I'd hope at the time he didnt have his ar15 on him or he'd blast my shit. If not, he's going to get fucked

i finally understand Zarathustra
he was in reality a penguin

this some alien looking mother fucker g.

Tribble

If theres reincarnation after death I want to come back as a wolf in my next life. I'll have my pack, my brothers and sisters, and thats all I'll ever need. We'll spend our days hunting, taking care of eachother, howling at night and creating a song so beautiful it gives mankind chills when he hears it. When they see our pack roaming through the forest they'll see more than just some predators, they'll see a family with more loyalty to each other than mankind could ever have.

Furry? Otherkin? Which are you

A slav

Saved

kek

Neither. I grew up in the country man, theres something about wolves, even coyotes thats just beautiful.

fuck you cunts i'm going climbing

A nigger.
They get away with anything.

I know i'm a retard solely for posting here but seriously guys you think an animal's life would ever beat a human's life?

What the hell do you think animal's feel other than hunger, fear and aggression?

The human brain really is unique for our planet, it uses a lot of energy but it's stuffed with glucose and fatty acids. Human brains literally develop to make us feel soft and comfortable.

We can afford to be soft and comfortable because we are intelligent enough to live in and maintain a tech society. We are above and beyond 'eat or get eaten'.

The wilderness isn't even that forgiving. It's 'eat and avoid being eaten'. It's not like you'd eat a lion if you're a fox. You'd be a lowly fox living on roots and rats. If the lion rips your head off in your sleep too bad for you.

Sure some animals are social and somewhat similar to humans like dogs and monkeys but they can't feel what it's like to accomplish something like writing a book or learning dance moves. Humans are bohemians by default compared to these unter-organisms. Humans can drink booze, smoke weed and eat sweets unless they're diabetic or lame. Most animals actually die from that.

Being human is a blessing and an automatic win at the genetic lottery.

a nigger

damn beat me to it

They are yeah, I'm just here for the killing and sneaking around part, that would be fun as fuck

I'd love to be a lion

>Be lion
>Eat some gazelle meat
>Fuck a few females
>Sleep the rest of your day

Living live to the fullest

Yea..not gonna lie thats also pretty cool. I've always loved hunting but damn near everyone goes about it the wrong way sitting in one spot for hours to ambush a deer. The hunt is all in the stalk and the chase. Constantly moving and tracking, it's a lot harder but the rush you get when you're able to sneak up and stick a deer with an arrow is amazing.

The king of Gondor?

Chocobo

Underrated post

I never watched Game of Thrones

Thus spoke Zarathustra

Some kind of bird of prey.

Being a Peregrine sounds good, fastest thing in the sky and all. I wouldn't complain if I got an owl, though, and hawk would be alright.