I Guess it's time to call it, we better ready the Nuclear Bunkers, The Food, and the hentai

I Guess it's time to call it, we better ready the Nuclear Bunkers, The Food, and the hentai.
Because on a Scale of 1 to Fucked
We're Tactically Skull Raped
youtube.com/watch?v=k4aIIpCDsLU

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/Xw9h6
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nah you're dreaming,
Trumps absolutely evil, i mean, he hates mexicans.
Whats more important than that?

the fuck you on about OP

>Whats more important than that?
idunno

Good thing i'm a cockroach.

See the video cited.

nah, just gimme the lowdown

"we will make it clear that America will treat all CyberAttacks as an attack on the country"
She basically said she will treat a cyber attack as an act of war, despite the fact that proving someone did a cyberattack is very hard to do.

only a fucking idiot or someone with an agenda would take what she said as "we're going to war the next time we're hacked"

Um, there are two more threads like this?
Is it finally happening? or are we going to blue ball it like yesterday's thread?

and yet, after it being out for two days,this is the first mention that I've ever heard of it.

The Jews must be making their move.

>She basically said she will treat a cyber attack as an act of war
well.. eh, isn't an attack on a sovereign state kinda warlike? be it cyber or.. idunno, analog?

>proving someone did a cyberattack is very hard to do
if someone hacks the nuclear arms codes, and fucks security up, it shouldn't be to hard to prove.. and then it could be traced. I think.

I know shit all, man.

But those threads are clearly less important.

oh right, teh jooz.

nice semite trips

No, the hackers that she is talking about hacked into the FBI/CIA Computers and stole shitloads of info.

Ze Jewz!
Zey are too Blame!
Now, vere is ze gaz?

yes, true. But if those hackers weren't domestic, but acting on behalf of foreign intelligence, then why wouldn't that be considered an attack?

this sounds like cold war 1-0-1

Op Here,
Sorry I didn't explain before.
Basically Hillary Clinton made an announcment in one of her recent speeches saying she would "Treat a cyber attack like any other attack"
meaning she would declare war on russia, despite there being inconclusive evidence. (Kinda Hypocritical Hillary.)

I Say we spread the word on this shit.
Sup Forums doing good is about as rare as Hillary doing Good, so lets start a hashtag
"HypocriteHillary"

Alrighty?

mods are pruning and deleting the threads, cuckec mods are cucked

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Well the issue isnt that what they did is wrong (because certainly it is) and could be considered an act of war. The Issue is that the information on who did it is very inconclusive and you'd basically be firing into the dark trying to hit your target.

Which is what hillary is doing, blaming it on russia.

Oh Shit, we need to dup this thread somehow then.

I can agree with this.

Oh boy....better start collecting caps

Bumpin

no cold war 101 is to hide the fact that you've been compromised outside of your intelligence agencies but act from then on like you have regarding intelligence
Hillary is making it public

join discord if 404: discord.gg/Xw9h6

but.. why does "treating a cyber attack like any other attack" automatically translate to "declaring war"?

there are other ways to respond to an attack (and an attack can be many things), than all out warfare.

no they're not you brainfart

>you'd basically be firing into the dark trying to hit your target
like Bush did, when he declared war on Iraq and Afghanistan after a bunch of Saudis flew planes into American buildings.

just sounds like the American, to me.

>Hillary is making it public
in other words, she's trying to sound tough. So, in other-other words.. it's just
hot air and political hyperbole.