Stoner bread

Stoner bread
>Totally related
No timestamp cause yoo high for it
Ask anything

Wakin and bakin here
*cough*

Do you think it could help an animal in pain too?

gonna smoke in a bit too

is it worth starting?

Anyone have tips for fighting this weed anxiety? Every time i smoke now i have a mini panic attack. Hard to breathe feel like im dieing

Pic of my keef catch last time it was nice and full. This was taken with a Windows phone believe it or not.

Cut down for a while and stop altogether if you can, or find better weed. It's possible to overdo it and you don't need that anxiety crossing over into your everyday life

Got some high res shots of an actual bud too. Shits gorgeous.

Don't believe you. Nice catch.

Stop now before end up with drug induced psychosis.
The herbal Jew is no laughing matter. A good friend of mine once stood on a dirty marijuana needle and now he has schizophrenia.

Just change Weed kind.

it doesnt matter what you smoke , its mental sickness in your head , happens with cigs too

It was a nice bowl too, my friend. Check the file name of both pics, unchanged taken from a nokia lumia icon. Unfortunately the camera was the only good thing about the phone lol

I have experimented plenty with hallucinogenics im not worried about psychosis. I just have anxiety about weed now, which i used to not have.
I took a break for about 4 months now, it still gives me the anxiety. I want to face this shit not hide from it. Help me fix myself anons

No i meant every time i smoke weed. I dont smoke cigs.

Ayyyyy lmao
10-4

>he wants to keep taking the drug that causes anxiety

Just stop then loser, if you rely on it that much you shouldn't be smoking anyway

do shrooms.. before that dont talk to me about anxiety

Why did you start a pointless thread?
Do you really need anonymous validation through the internet to justify being a "stoner"?
Why are you such a faggot?

This guys right ya know

smoking dried fecal matter

Fuck. Right. The last time I did shrooms I had to hide in the bedroom because a buddy of mine was walking around talking to a pineapple and I heard him say something about murder to his pineapple friend. Sooooo into the bedroom I went. Never again.

It's impossible to relate perfectly, so I couldn't help you. There different types of anxieties and personalities out there. I have moderate anxiety and a 3 - 5 day break does it for me. Maybe try smoking with only one or two people and not alone. Or maybe weed just isn't for you.

This totally happened guys I swear!!

You have brain problems it's not the weed, the weed just helps you notice it cause your body isn't normal while high, go see a brain Doctor.

>tfw throat went to shit today and I start coughing uncontrollably from trying to smoke

my plans to be high and jack off are now shattered

Worth what smoke? Yotally experiencing of life sorry rip english

Hey Sup Forums, I only have $0.03 in my bank until next Friday, could you please sign up for moes southwest grill rewards using my referral code so I can eat until then? RyanCochra6602

Did nothing but sleep all day

I think Ill take a couple of rips before heading out to dinner

Op here man thats totally normal just breathe lild u were not high all its cool stay down not high

Fuck you

No.. I could tell you to go beg real life people and feel shame for not having money.

Damn right

Ive pretty much got the breathing under control, its more of the heavy chestedness anxiety feeling now.I know i have fucking brain problems thats what im trying to fix here.
Break for 4 months hasnt fixed anything
I have. Tons.
I want to fight the anxiety and beat it so i can continue consuming my favorite plant. It wasnt always like this.

im gonna smoke then have a piece of cake and coffe. what about you bros

I've been homeless in the past, I'm all too familiar with it. But now that I have a job it seems like things have gotten harder. I don't have any unnecessary bills, but my car broke down and the repairs plus rent took my entire paycheck this last week.

Iv been unemployed for a month
another 2 months and I won't have anymore money to pay anything

Probably should do some work then.

I'm looking but haven't had any 2nd interviews yet

At least I work. I relocated across the US for this job.

What is that?

Do surveys. There are alternatives now stop being a waste of space. If you were really dedicated you'd have money.

Salary positions don't pay overtime regretfully, otherwise I'd be working 12 hour days.