The deal is simple - if anyone cucks my best friend, I will post quality creeps of her

The deal is simple - if anyone cucks my best friend, I will post quality creeps of her.
(A foretaste included below)

I have a GF for almost a year, but it is infeasible to stop dreaming about THIS girl that I know since childhood. No harm done, if I sometimes just fap to some creeps of her, right? Thought I'd share it with you, cause I perceive them as.... just perfect.

Just cuck her to show me you're interested and I'll post really quality stuff, I promise.

This is a foretaste of what I've got.

There better be upskirts OP

And here is the cuck material.

do you know what cuck means? how the fuck are we supposed to cuck her? fuck her bf while she sits across the room? you're a dumbshit, op.

You should probably post something good for interest fast before thread 404s

Just show your dick beside her face, kek. Show me that it is not just me and she is a good material to fap to objectively. Easy. And I'll post more like this in return, as it was already said.

Nigga that's not cucking

you want her cock tributed, not cucked.

Just upload your creeps faggot.

If you ain't got upskirt / downblouse or straight up nudes, it isn't worth it for us

>Sup Forums 2014: nigger cheese pizza hitler nigger nigger faggot nigger
>Sup Forums 2015: /btards learn a new word
>Sup Forums 2016: cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck cuck

The last tease. Waiting for a man interested enough to open the world of pure beauty to the world. Thought it will be easy for you, fappers. Should I end up with a disappointment?

yes. since you're disappointing us with shitty pictures.

Yeah, I know it looks cool in the commercials showcasing a product, but what kind of 2 dimensional asshat decorates an entire home they actually have to live in, in a monochromatic scheme of whites, and dresses to match?

jesus kill me now

Okay, so I may have commited a fail there. Damn. Intentions are pure though.

Do you think I would post the best ones just like that?

This one's from fb of her other friend, for some competition or some shit. Managed to save in time before it was deleted.

Show us somthing a little good at least

She is pretty damn cute. I need more. I nee the good shit.

She is pretty hot

So post your goddamn cock beside her pretty face and I'll share. Simple, damn.

that's clearly an event location such as you would have a wedding at. notice the rows of tables and the FUCKING STAGE LIGHTING. no one has three tables in a row in their house you moron.

Ey just post the stuff your hiding from us.

yeh if your stuff is good enough, you won't be able to stop these guys from sticking their cocks all over the pics. postem and watch the magic.

Ah, a polish chick. They are easy as fuck.

Fucked one from Bydgoszcz, one from Gdansk and girl from Olsztyn blew me.

That is most likely a cafe.

why do you need to see a dick in front of her face? are you a faggot?

You lose so much... I won't be here forever, you know that?

I'd fuck that ass over and over and then stick my dick in her mouth, need to see more ass

>I'll post quality creeps
Post them anyway. Don't dangle false promises. Put your cards on the table, I call.

Come on OP give us that ass

Damnit OP. Don't be a piece of shit.

You just got your first Sup Forums gold

So no one's interested. Hardly believe it, but ok. What a shame, anons. There was no ONE man fine enough to give such a pleasure to the people. Here's your slops. Won't post anymore without a true cock tribute, sorry, over. I also wanted something here.

What an absolute pretentious piece of shit you are cunt

What a fag.

Just do a GIS for "cocks", you fucking faggot.