Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9Otf6MWzAw8
youtu.be/MY2uTDeDTag#t=74
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtu.be/9Otf6MWzAw8

honestly feel a bit sick looking at this picture

nah

I'm the lad interviewing for the high paid job

if I get it I'll be just as bad 2bh except I'll be going out occasionally to snag a club runt. good thing I probably won't and will live as a neet loser working the occasional part time job and scrimping for pennies

3rd for irish extermination

>DRUMPF WANTS TO DESTROY THE PLANET AND DENIES CLIMATE CHANGE

Peter OUCH

yea bitch
eat them beans

She looks alright though

thairunt why does bangkok have two rapid transit systems

Wait,

What rights don't women have?

me too, how do people on those diets avoid farting like crazy?

n-th for execute all nonces

ð’€±

out of likes but only 1 match
will delete it if I don't get 3 more matches before bed

Will be giving each and every helpful post a (you)

What do all of these women have in common? Been on my mind.

enjoyed this

not being drafted, and not forced to pay alimony for their husbands

They think trump is going to remove the rights of anyone not a straight white male because he sai "grab her by the pussy" even though women say far worse things in the office on a daily basis

It has 3

Skytrain, underground, Airport link, 4 if you count the new purple line.

and because why not?

i think people just want their name on a movement like the civil rights and feminist movements of the 60's, regardless of their legitimacy.

all lads

they're all men aren't they

the right to be president
they're all ugly and probably men

They make 73¢ for every $1 a man makes

None of them are men but one is a lesbian

Answers really made me think though

because its not as effective for many reasons

for instance you need separate rolling stock for each time of gauge, the stations cant interface well (cross platform interchanges are impossible between subway and elevated routes for examples)

most of the problems in NYCs system can be traced back to the fact that it was multiple systems built over a period of time which lead to many inefficiencies

If youre a building a system from the ground up is retarded to not go for a unified system

>canadian "men"

captains log - stardate 6969: a girl glanced at me today

>decunha

probably a recent immigrant from brazil desu

is eu4 hard to learn lads? i know so many retards who play the game expertly but i just cant put that amount of effort into learning it

its supposedly the easiest to learn map simulator game

THANKS TRUMP

Everyone knows that's bullshit right?

if you cant bother to learn euIV just give up

you can literally learn the game without tutorials

>cross platform interchanges are impossible between subway and elevated routes for examples
works well enough here

The genius of NYC's system is that they build a redundant track so they never have to shut down service for repairs

I lived in DC for 5 years and that system is a goddamn nightmare because it's so poorly run
They like to play up how clean it is compared to other subway systems but that's really pointless when entire sections of line are routinely out of service
There's single-tracking all the time and shuttle bussing between stations all the time due to having to shut down the track

wonky noses

>I can't believe we still have to be marching for this

Marching for what exactly?

youtu.be/MY2uTDeDTag#t=74

Picky eaters are the biggest runts on the planet.

fair and equal treatment in the workplace, high standards of beauty

How do they achieve that? does the EL train go underground? I thought the entire MRT lines were underground and BTS were entirely above ground
yeah the DC metro offers service comparable to commuter trains (20 minute headways at times, thats how often the trains run at 3am in NYC)

Tim is quite honestly a very interesting specimen.

That's just the nature of a rail system though.
Rail is under constant heavy load strains and wears out quickly.
Until someone comes up with a system that is more durable, shutdown work will always be commonplace.

fuck that there are more important issues at hand
remember KONY2012?

The BTS and The MRT have interchange stations where you just go up a couple of escalators.

The purple line does both and will eventually be connected with the BTS and MRT.

There's another line almost finished by the looks of it.

>Bang Sue
ah yes

stop letting fat people ride tranes

sorry for low q but this is what a quality interchange looks like, no time lost changing levels, which would make me miss my train quite frequently

DC is amongst the worst in the world for that and an easy work around is like what NYC did which is to build an extra track so service can continue unabated while performing maintenance but obviously that has to be done during initial construction

DC almost always has part of the track shutdown despite not even running 24/7 while the NYC subway runs 24/7 which quickly adds up to significantly more use especially since they have considerably more rolling stock operating even when accounting for the differences in overall track distance

They think we still live in the 30s

the lad who started that campaign was arrested for masturbating in the middle of the street

now trump has control over the ones who organized the march....

Your only problem is rush hour when you would need to get back in line for a second train, just allow another 10 minutes to your travel time or better yet move closer the line you actually need to be on.

mexicANO

Whats' your favourite rap lyric?

i guess my point was why do people attach themselves to random causes because internet told them to

Can you fuck off to /thai/ or something?

>Your only problem is rush hour when you would need to get back in line for a second train

I dont get what you mean. If there are 10 people in the queue and only 5 people can fit in the train, the line becomes 5 people deep and they get on the next train.

>just allow another 10 minutes

again that is incredibly inefficient considering my journey time is 20 minutes and that includes 2 transfers.

>move closer

again this isnt asia where there are 300 dollar apartments right next to rapid transit stations

How are women actually oppressed then?? I just can't see it and I'm sure that I'm not blind.

>again this isnt asia where there are 300 dollar apartments right next to rapid transit stations
yeah it is

I ain't a killer but don't push me
Revenge is like the sweetest joy next to gettin pussy

lmao epic based grandma haha

everyone wants to be a part of something greater than themselves and for those who don't get this through work or church or team sports they quickly latch onto the nearest cause percieved as righteous

It's called /asean/ and none of them are wanted there either.

step in your house
you'll find that your stuff is gone
but in reality
to whom does the stuff belong?

Got bored of playing chess because I always win after 3 moves

Mexican meteorologist

>How are women actually oppressed then?? I just can't see it and I'm sure that I'm not blind.

Slag

Give me the classy and sophisticated mummycore presenters in Britain any day

tfw 2 smart too lose

Over here in sydney, we have shutdowns on some part of the network almost every weekend. Excluding emergency works of course.

But that's heavy rail, not subway. The tram system has significantly less works.

Ayayaye!

my tinder is doing worse numbers than last time I had it

sounds like a dream compared to brisbane. i'd say we have the worst and most incompetant rail system in the country.

>Tfw when fat people get wedged in the train seats.

Surely that would be Melbourne?

there's been instances in the past few months where they literally havent employed enough people so entire networks go down. it took me two hours to get home once because two trains were cancelled without mention or announcement in between massive delays.

legit the government has gone nuts at them and a fair few higher ups were fired over it. it's still fucking shit and insanely expensive.

The DC shutdowns aren't only on weekends in fact a lot of time they have to be shut down during the week which makes commuting more hell than it already is

me with the gf

image 1142 la?

DAMN, Harry Potter looks like THAT?

Fucking revolting. I fucking loathe picky eaters and the dumb prole parents who incubate them

That was unironically a fuckup, due in no small part to successive governments focussing on the PPP that built the Redcliffe line instead of planning for the political ramifications of fucking its implementation up

*does a 'cide*

Me on the left

Reminder that Mods are Gods

I thought about going to that picture but was too lazy

Do they still exist?

fucking ay. might have a pale. got the day off tomorrow

>tfw Sade will never fugg 90's-era Sade

Fuck you. Teddy Boys are king

no.

7.9 earthquake off Papua New Guinea

Any of you Aussie lads feel it?

lads if i invented a time machine and went back time slightly then fucked myself in the arse would that be considered gay or masturbation?