B

b,
are women people or property ?

Both, just like men

They are people and do not belong to anybody. Why would you even ask this?

property

since the 11bday they are sexual property until 40 when they are no longer useful except for home maintenance and procreation

ugly, fats and disabled(except wheelchair girls) should be sacrificed or threated as slaves

property.

yea

are you a retard or a faggot

>40 when they are no longer useful except for home maintenance and procreation
>40
>procreation
Kill yourself retard

Women are only meant to be submissive sexual objects to be used by men. To service our needs.

people, r u dumb

mysogyny is not okay

Property. Cock sucking sandwich making machines.

got all mah propuhty right on over thar

I'm not trolling, what sane person actually likes mysogyny

I tried to keep a woman chained to the stove but she escaped but it's all good she was a shit cook

I hope you guys are joking. Otherwise you have no idea how to treat a female right. You must ask her out on a nice date and buy her flower. Dont even think about having sex with her until she initiates something herself. Once she does ask her if this is really what she wants. Caress her body like a rose petal. And love her to death. Dont think about any other female.
You are all idiots who have no idea how to be a nice guy

>Not trolling
Why are you here if it offends you?

Or just rape the fuck outa her

Women are like boats. You're happy to get one and you're happy to get rid of it.

You are a disgusting pig who will never find a suitable partner. Please restrain yourself from talking like that about ladies in the future

Depends on the woman.
Some women want to be property, the responsibility of freedom being too daunting and unmanageable for them.
Same goes for men, some people are meant to be property for what is supposed to be an intermediate period of time.

Why are you here just to promote hatred against women?

underrated post

You both mad

I'm raping my gf on a regular basis, that's what women deserve

Both.

property. because they want to be a property

Welcome to Islam.

how do you know they are muslim, Mr Idiot?

I'm not mad, I'm just genuinely curious. Be honest with yourself when replying to:

Im not mad. Im just pointing out the flaws of these people who dont treat females with respect. I guess you could call me a white knight in a shining armor

got a problem with it?

It's attitudes to, and persecution of, women, sexual minorities, and non-muslims (infidels). The practice of stoning in muslim countries. Sharia law. Halal slaughter. The disowning and shaming (sometimes killing, depending on your country) of muslims who decide to leave Islam. The promotion of violence and terrorism as stated in the Quran

I love how saying Woman arent property is considerd bait

lol jesus christ

I know. Sup Forums is now mainly a circlejerk of its own memes and opinions

>mfw people like you try use your high school psychology lessons over the internet.
No gona work. I come here to have a laugh and not get offended at everything I see. Where as someone probably told you this was a really cool place and you came here but found yourself getting offended by everything so like a good little SJW type you try to correct everyone ha

fucking equality cuck.

women are cattle. designed to be to be abused, milked, insemenated, slaughtered, and their cunt steaks grilled and eaten.

>be chink
>girlfriend in coma
>talking mask
>ride around on horse and kill big moving rocks

i love that game

as a woman this thread makes me want to kms

>women
>people

Pick 1.

Women are neither people or property.

Women are temporary, at best.

Pic related.

an hero on cam already then

>Women are only meant to be submissive sexual objects to be used by men.

Men are meant constantly compete against each other to the point of killing each other to acquire and protect said women. Who owns who, again?

"love her to death"
so, rape her until she dies?

>as a woman this thread makes me want to kms

What's keeping you?

ISIS here, there are women which are no property?

I've been on Sup Forums for a few years. Not everybody who disagrees with you is an SJW. Please show where you thought I was trying to project ideas that I learnt from a high school psychology class - I did study psychology, but that's not been mentioned in any of my previous posts. Again, I'm not offended, I'm just genuinely curious as to why people think it's alright to spread these negative attitudes about women.

Property 4 sure!!

would you say this to your mother

sauce?

why are you so serious in this thread?

you make me want to kill myself

>A few years
So you have been part of the cancer
>I did study psychology,
>not been mentioned
You didn't need to mention it, it is screamingly obvious.
> curious as to why people think it's alright to spread these negative attitudes about women.
You know where you are right? Starting to doubt your few years claim.

If 0-9 women are actually cthulhu

Kek

Have a nice family day

lol no they would not.
Barring of course the segment of the population with mommy issues that give rise to this sort of ideation

Well since you live at home with your mom, tell me?

>So you have been part of the cancer
You're implying that anybody who hasn't been here since 2006 is a newfag that shits up the whole website

>You didn't need to mention it, it is screamingly obvious.
The whole conversation has been about attitudes to women, I don't see where you're coming from. I'm just trying to talk about a topic.

>You know where you are right? Starting to doubt your few years claim.
yeah, everyone on Sup Forums hates women

Asking Sup Forums about women. Kek

thnx bae

if you arrived here after 2006 you are living cancer

im black and it still shocks me that black men got the right to vote before women.

really says something..

lol it's almost as if i posted a load of completely valid points against islam
lol better shrug it off as a joke

Why not both?

Nice response, you only insulted me. Didn't dispute any of my arguments

>You're implying that anybody who hasn't been here since 2006 is a newfag that shits up the whole website
Nail and head come to mind.
>I'm just trying to talk about a topic.
And tho you will deny it, it frustrates you that I wont talk to you about it. It is just so obvious that you are the kind of person who did psychology and now thinks he is better placed to judge the world.

i'm not even the same poster you're unsuccessully talking at

kek

Oh! Did you come here for an argument? That's next door, Room 12A.

>And tho you will deny it, it frustrates you that I wont talk to you about it. It is just so obvious that you are the kind of person who did psychology and now thinks he is better placed to judge the world.
this can be summed up as:
>implying

You're right, you won't talk about it, instead you just post insults and trivial bullshit. I'm not even frustrated - I'm quite comfortable in this thread

>>unsuccessully talking at
Hey Even other people can tell how much you are failing.

debating on the internet is fun, lets debate how this guy did the right thing

You sound pretty mad tho. Is that you giving up on cracking my mind? I was having so much fun.

Normal women are people

Women who sell themselves are not people, though. By definition, they're property.

PS. Told you that you would deny it.

>wanting an actual argument
You're bait is kinda funny, I give you that

well you know the population is kinda high

I wanted the people of Sup Forums to post what they honestly think of OP's question and see past the popular opinion of "lol women are shit amirite"

Darn, he predicted what I was going to post. It's still true, though

Depends. Are you a jihadi? Then yes.

Otherwise, get out of the fucking bronze age, it's over.

>I wanted the people of Sup Forums to post what they honestly think of OP's question and see past the popular opinion of "lol women are shit amirite"
Serious question, why are you even here?

>the people of Sup Forums

stop, this isn't a ylyl thread

EEWW

This.
>people of Sup Forums
>see past the popular opinion
Just fucking leave. You are embarrassing yourself.

>samefagging this hard

i recently came back after years and this place seemed unrecognizable, but i'm fucking glad i saw this comfy thread

sauce?

>no screenshot

To me, they're property that deserve to do nothing but get plastic surgery, be a doll, and suck n fuck my dick. They should all be bimbos

you're getting shit on by everyone, just accept it