Why is it illegal to be masculine in sweden?

Why is it illegal to be masculine in sweden?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q2R2btO4MEo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it's visual opression and probably sexist as well. He should make a boobs plastic instead of gym.

>this fake story again

pathetic shit country
why do i google those stories every time?
they are always true anyway

Why is it illegal to be uncut in America?

wtf he's not even "well-built" this looks like a normal. What did they mean by this?

>all these autists not seeing what's going on
She wasn't arresting him for having big muscles per se, she thought he used illegal substances to get those muscles. The conversation with the police officer started out friendly, she was probably flirting with him. She probably came up with the BS about steroids as an excuse to put him in handcuffs and feel those muscles. And she probably watched him give the urine test to make sure it was actually his urine. She wanted the D. This is just a case of a woman admiring a man for being masculine.

>Steroids are illegal but cigarettes and alcohol are not

Really makes one think...

leftists have been fighting against masculinity for years.

The thing a leftist hates most is a masculine, fit, straight, white, Christian male

Leftists hate the strong, and love the weak. They think anyone who is strong or powerful is evil

Which is why they love strong, virile African men and hate the meek white boys?

They see blacks as weaker than whites because "institutionalized racism".

They love anyone who they deem "oppressed".

Africans are poor and do not hold much power

This pic right here sums it up pretty well

Anyone who's not auschwitz mode in Sweden constitutes "muscle bound"

You never see cucks saying
>oh yeah, I'm so much stronger than the man fucking my wife, all these years of institutionalized oppression being vented into my wifes vagina is so hot
they say
>I'm such a tiny dicked failure compared to black SEX GODS. All white men must submit to the all powerful black bull.

Leftists believe in submitting to strength, they just don't believe white people are strong.

Submit white boi.

Probably because that's a mouthful.

It's more that they see blacks as sex objects
Like a living dildo

There's also a strong tie in with beastiality as they perceive it to be degrading for a white woman to fuck a black man

>Africans are poor and do not hold much power
But BBC is the most powerful substance known to man. It's genocided entire races without firing a single bullet.

Nah.

It's not that whites can't be strong and endowed it's about the power of suggestion and the fact that the Jews have specifically set up conditions to feminize us and masculinize and empower niggers because they want their stupidity to flourish throughout the land. If whites had come from straight from Cro magnon times Europe and Africans had some powerful civilization they'd be feminized wimps just due to their easy living conditions as is the case for whites now. We had it so easy it made us weak.

Because it doesn't represent their modern beauty standards.

Which races did it genocide?

The bolice regularly raid gyms frequented by people who use or are thought to use steroids. she didn't walk up to this guy on the street.

It's only degrading to white men. Stop trying to rationalize cuckoldry.

yugos aren't white tho

What do you mean by that?

yah

It's not that Asians can't be strong and endowed it's about the power of suggestion and the fact that the media specifically set up conditions to feminize us and masculinize and empower Whites because they want their stupidity to flourish throughout the land. If Asians had come from straight from Qin times Asians and Whites had some powerful civilization they'd be feminized wimps just due to their easy living conditions as is the case for Asians now. We had it so easy it made us weak.
t. Asian masculinity

It's true though. I had an Asian kid on my wrestling team man that dude was jacked as hell. Asians are pussies from eating all that soy.

Let's have a new Satanist white supremacy.

Have you seen some Ladyboys dicks? Some of them are hung.

ikr especially that jasmine

they want everyone gay
feminism hates all men that dont fuck fags or hags

No they want black men to be masculine because black men are retarded.

I remember Brock Lesner, causing controversy when he said hes "built like a black man"

What's your point? He does look like an albino gorilla.

Does all of Europe(excluding Poland and Russia) hate straight masculine white men and Christianity

A Racial Program for the Twentieth Century (occasionally A Radical Program for the Twentieth Century) first gained public notoriety on June 7, 1957, during a debate on the Civil Rights Act of 1957, when Rep. Thomas Abernethy of Mississippi read a reputed quotation from it into the Congressional Record:

We must realize that our party's most powerful weapon is racial tensions. By propounding into the consciousness of the dark races that for centuries they have been oppressed by whites, we can mold them to the program of the Communist Party. In America we will aim for subtle victory. While inflaming the Negro minority against the whites, we will endeavor to instill in the whites a guilt complex for their exploitation of the Negroes. We will aid the Negroes to rise in prominence in every walk of life, in the professions and in the world of sports and entertainment. With this prestige, the Negro will be able to intermarry with the whites and begin a process which will deliver America to our cause.[1]
They must make sure the white man remains weak and feminized everywhere he goes. He is too much of a threat to the Jews.

Abernethy had found the quotation in a March letter to the editor of The Washington Star; he claimed it as proof that the Civil Rights Movement was a foreign Communist plot. However, The Washington Star soon apologized for having printed the quotation without verifying its authenticity and, on February 18, 1958, published an article entitled "Story of a Phony Quotation--A Futile Effort to Pin It Down--'A Racial Program for the 20th Century' Seems to Exist Only in Somebody's Imagination", which traced the quotation to Eustace Mullins, who claimed to have found it in a Zionist publication in the Library of Congress.[2][3]

On August 30 of that year, Rep. Abraham J. Multer of New York read the Star article into the Congressional Record and raised several other points challenging the quotation's authenticity. These included the nonexistence of a British Communist party in 1912 (it was founded in only 1920), the nonexistence of a British Communist author named Israel Cohen (although a British Jewish author and Zionist named Israel Cohen did exist in that period, he had no affiliation with Communism nor is there any record of him writing the text), and the failure of a book entitled A Racial Program for the Twentieth Century to appear either in the Library of Congress or in the British Museum Catalogue of Printed Books.[2][3]

So we're gonna let facts get in our way?

""""""""""""""""facts""""""""""""""""""""""""

You should ask the progressives of your own country, the same answer would be given.

Most of those posting under the US flag on Sup Forums, are self-hating whites and millennial progressives of the following type:

youtube.com/watch?v=q2R2btO4MEo

really made me think

>mandatory vaccines
Good, back when I went through school they were mandatory so that you didn't get anybody sick.

>South Slav comes to Sweden
>the local policewoman can't comprehend how it's possible for a man to be that handsome because she never saw a real man before, only fags and chimps
>she arrests him in vain hope that he'll gift her his superior genetic material
>he doesn't grant her access to his manly semens so she'll have to satisfy herself by drinking his urine
I'm not surprised at all, desu

Creatine. Not even once.

>Circumcision has worked wonders to prevent the trasnmission of AIDS in Africa
Hilarious. 10/10.

wut? is it fake? If not it's true fascism.

d e o, d

>implying Ledouche is dead

>maybe Ledouche comes back to life one day :/

>Russia
Russia is the most degenerate country in Europe

It's the most islamic country "in" Europe too

But if you already got the vaccines why would you get sick?

Oh right because most of them don't work

He was not arrested for looking strong, he was arrested for looking like a yugo. All yugos are criminal scum, so it's easier to just arrest them on sight and then try to figure out what they were guilty of.

>13 august 2007

>another retard bait thread with sensationalised "news"
Sage and move on

You can come here, masculine, well-build, white, non druggies Nordman. I accept you.

What the fuck, I look like that and I don't use steroids.

That dumb bitch police officer should visit a gym someday and see what actual juiceheads look like