Hi Sup Forumsoys im wish to become a trap any tips on how i would become one

Hi Sup Forumsoys im wish to become a trap any tips on how i would become one

hard to say. i read a lot of stuff around the web.
But every tips is different from each others.

but i've also found this...it could help you maybe

Bump

posting real advice in 1 sec bump

what are you currently working with now user? age? weight? height? build? face?

> ignore cringey trap infographic, it's a troll to make traps give themselves cancer kek. couch to 5k part is good advice.

>don't do it if your face isn't cute. expect to spend $10,000+ on facial feminisation surgeries if you want to be a real trap.

> get on HRT, start off at as low of a bodyweight as you can

> gain weight, either get fat for a year or 2 and then lose it, or sit at a healthy weight and cycle +10lbs -10lbs to encourage fat redistribution

>wait 2-5 years

>learn how real girls dress and do makeup, ignore cringey trannies and /lgbt/. /cgl/ /r/makeupaddiction /r/skincareaddiction are good.

>???

>profit

Okay, word of warning because I know it's inevitable, do not listen to people who tell you to take estrogen. Unless you are actually trans, you will regret it.

also

>have your shit together, this shit isn't cheap or easy

yes, also don't do that if you're not trans. after about a year it's irreversible without surgery, and you will always be sterile. cyro freeze your sperm somewhere if that matters to you. you'll regret the fuck out of this if you're not trans, it's not a fetish.

however, you'll never be a real trap without hrt. no boobs, male fat distribution, etc. skinny guys can look somewhat feminine, but you can't have an ass without looking like a dude. etc.

if you're not trans, just be twinky do hair removal, become a makeup wizard and wear girl clothes i guess.

> ignore cringey trap infographic, it's a troll to make traps give themselves cancer
What? ive been following the Cuteboy asthetics guide for a week what gives me cancer?

the part where it tells you to expose your body to as much BPA as possible, it's a troll to get people to give themselves long onset (10-15yr+) cancers

Infographic is fine. /lgbt/ is cancer, the online trans community is... really frustrating.

Yeah, if you plan on cross dressing as a hobby, there are a lot of cute femme styles for twinky guys. That and learning makeup, you'll be fine without out estrogen.

like basically ignore any of the cringey pseudoscience about "magical estrogens" or whatever. anywhere. it's all bullshit. the diet and workout advice isn't horrible, you could probably come up with a much better plan but tl;dr do a bunch of bodyweight lifts and cardio but not too much. getting muscle definition without being on hormones will make you look masc quick because your fat distribution is male. overdoing cardio makes your face look gaunt and shit (see: runner's face) so go ez on it :) anorexia too, so don't do that.

they're both cancer
see: bpa advice
i think someone made a fixed version of that infographic, but it doesn't get shared as much.
maybe i should just make one that doesn't suck, because nobody likes doing their own research...

if you dont mind me asking how do i get the infamous trap ass

why the fuck would some one go through all this work just to look somewhat like a girl and just have a dick

makeup is the big one. i'm saying this, and i'm a trans girl who doesn't usually wear it. someone who's good at makeup can make anything look like a qt 3.14 loli doll
face is the most important thing :)

infamous trap ass...?

Being a girl is more fun than being a guy that's why, and some people have gender dysphoria. Some traps look 100% female tbh.

hormones, squats, or really anything that works the glutes (stairs.. incline running.. etc)

>tfw no trap thread so I can't post my butt
>why must life be so hard

so is this bullshit?

>Being a girl is more fun than being a guy that's why
wow. thats alot of bs. most girls say being a guy isn't nearly as hard and no one can change genders....so you pretend to be a girl but that's all it is.

Whatever struggle women go through, it's all worth it because they get to look pretty, and don't have to approach guys ever. I have pretty much zero masculine traits though so I can't say I truly know what it's like to be a guy.

Question: Can I be a sissy while having a bodybuilding-type body?

There are women body builders so maybe, except male body builders have a lot more muscle. I'm sure someone will be up for dominating you.

Sissy is a state of mind.
Trap is a state of body.

because its stupid to attempt to influence your e levels without just taking hormones like a normal person, getting blood work, and knowing what your levels are?

it's not healthy to just randomly fuck with your hormone levels. and extra e won't do shit without blocking androgens.

i'm a trans girl who's athletic and lifts weights, is that what you're asking?

if you lift weights and you aren't trans, you'll probably look like a dude :/

if you're the one that needs to approach guys you're not that good looking : P

Only women with low confidence or mental issues approach guys, I know this from experience.

umm no, i get hit on by guys all the time and that doesn't stop me from hitting on someone if i think they're cool... -_-

Good to hear, I think women should initiate more personally, they should be just as capable as men to do so and social norms suck.

i'm really picky, and most guys who have a chance are the ones i make the first move on.. usually i know what i want, if someone hits on me who i'd actually like, it usually means they were just quicker to make the move..

Fair enough, I've never really flirted or been flirted with, the girls I dated weren't too subtle lol. I haven't got a clue how to flirt.