Why are european women so disgusting?

why are european women so disgusting?

in what sense?

Liberalism, atheism and white genes.
Plus sarcastic nature. I pity the real euros to be honest

>atheism
The average atheist is a white male. The average Christian is black. There's literally nothing wrong with being an atheist.

why is that woman from the netherlands wearing a USA shirt?

I know its a white people disease. here everyone is catholic thankfully

She looks really friendly and fun.

I bet she's suck the skin right off yer cock, too.

religion is for brown people.

>atheist posting
>from 2 of the most degenerate countries in the world

lmao

Its k moortugal i got your back cobber.

Anglo women and the anglicisation of white civilisation was the worst thing to happen to the white man. Now (((((western values))))) means shekels and free sex.

>mfw we have to throw the muslims out to protect whores, fags, and jewish bankers

Why does Sup Forums belittle atheists? They get made fun of so much, with that virgin fedora guy meme. Atheism is a pretty normal and intelligent thing.

Because Reddit has /r/atheism, and Sup Forums has to do the opposite of everything Reddit does.

That's a Sup Forums leaking, m8.
You can't be a proper farmer hick if your don't believe in some sky fairy.

so what? if there's a reddit that likes pizza, this is not gonna stop from loving pizza.

a real farmer does not rely on a god. if he did, his yield would go down. instead he has to rely on science.

That's a cowboy hat, not a fedora.

They'll just say science comes from god.
Such is a mind of a lesser being.

Athiest agnostics are one thing but asserting a higher power doesn't/cannot exist seems foolish

Son if you find that disgusting you may have caught the gay.

Sorry but that's hotter than any american girl.

Because:
1. A lot of edgy (American) kids break with their parents beliefs during their puberty, after which they visit the internet to go on some cringy crusade against religion for no other reason than anti-conformism. That's made fun of here, especially when people extend this crusade into their 20s-30s.
2. Allowing people to believe what they want is a sign of being mature and rational. Unless it's fucking ISIS you won't really be bothered by people believing in some form of God(s) so why get buttbothered by it? Let them be like a normal person.

Nope. Seems rational t b h.

Sure, but you have to understand that non-religious people in America are in a different position than here.

Americans are much less secular, so it's understandable that there's such a strong reaction.

Yeah that's true. I imagine being ignored by the entirity of Bumfuck Alabama because you had an abortion changes you mind

America was founded by Protestant fanatics. Some of those sects are Taliban tier.

Meanwhile in shartland

lol i played with that seagull guy once before he switched to overmeme.

>meanwhile in estonia

you're a moron

No u

Didn't Trump visited Estonia 20 years ago?

you must be gay son
embrace it

>I pity the real euros to be honest
What are you ? An imigrant ?

>no shit in pants

ok, not american.

I am going to leave this image here and then withdraw from the thread in order to avoid getting memed on.