Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LwTFW4kfHl4
youtube.com/watch?v=mA7a95gC144
soundcloud.com/thisisthenumbernineteen/i-cant-give-everything-away-farewell-mix
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Still smarts. :'(

f

did he fall for the 'make fun of trump' meme and die?

no

He's laughing at us...

scary monster demon racist child molester

I loved that part

Maybe he did privately.

he was a lib so he probably did.

hack

>he was a lib
bull
shit

>racist child molester
I thought he just fucked a groupie slut who wanted it? And wasn't she like 13?

Bit questionable but hardly 'child molesting'. Society is really fucked up about this, no wonder the pedo pandemic is getting worse

Im not one to get attached/mourn celebrities but holy shit, Bowie's death still hurts friends :(

mid-70s Bowie was the best

he didnt gi to meme school he went to memes

Yeah he wasn't a lib that's why he married Iman and had a child with her along with changes in his ideology
youtube.com/watch?v=LwTFW4kfHl4
Keep dreaming you nerd

Why do I love Station To Station so fucking much? It's the album I enjoy listening to the most out of his entire discography, even if it isn't nearly as iconic as some of the others.

Mfw I watched the man who fell to earth for the first time the other day and saw Davids bum and willy

what a stylish son of a bitch

Because it's his best album.

NEVER MADE IT AS A WISE MAN

It still hurts

legit thought this was nigel farage in the thumbnail

>bum
>willy

;_;7

>station to station
>best album
>not low

How did he still look fine up until the end? He just looked like he aged quickly is all.

"Just call me Dave"

He didn't look as good in the last month or so, but that's not surprising.

cute dad

Yeah he def didn't look as good, but considering he was a month from death it's pretty impressive he looked that good and was out and about. I'd expect it to be worse.

Which Bowie are you guys listening to?

Was listening to Hunky Dory, now I'm listening to Blackstar. It's only fitting.

I had a Bowie binge on Sunday instead for his birthday. I had a nice time with my Station To Station and Diamond Dogs vinyl

That may may doesn't even make sense. There are millions of people who don't like the Donald, why would Kek arbitrarily choose a few celebrities to smite? It tends to not even be the more vocal celebrities, just people who have said something negative about the Donald once or twice.

a-user, be careful
praise kek the almighty

Keep in mind that his public appearances were scarce and usually well planned ever since 2004 which was his last tour year. Also, he was a fit and well-groomed guy since the 60's.

youtube.com/watch?v=mA7a95gC144

is good

There's no proof of that other than a notorious slut groupie coming forward when he died and saying in an interview that Bowie fucked her.

I was one of the first people to find out.

That night when I logged into facebook and I saw the post announcing his death "posted 5 seconds ago" :(

soundcloud.com/thisisthenumbernineteen/i-cant-give-everything-away-farewell-mix

this remix was supposedly done by Reznor

Are there seriously people who don't consider Station To Station his best song, or am I just being memed again?

Space Oddity and Slip Away is his best song

There's a lot of contenders for best song

>Heroes
>Always crashing in the same car
>Ashes To Ashes
>Sweet Thing Suite
>Life On Mars?
>Changes
>Somebody Up There Likes Me
>Five Years
>The Man Who Sold The World
>Dollar Days

All superb songs

Just not quite on the same level as the hauntingly brilliant chaos that is Station To Station

Hallo Spaceboy is best

god tier song

Just heard this for the first time then. Anyone else think it sounds outdated?

Where do I start with Bowie? I listened to Low and I like some of it but I can't get into all of it. Should I try station to station

The Man Who Sold The World.

>YOU CAN'T STAKE YOUR LIVES ON A SAVIOUR MACHINE

Do you think he posted here?

no, but he did shitpost on some other forums, this is verified.

literally our guy

a small plot of land

1. Outside for sure.
>Paddy?
>Who's been wearing Miranda's clothes?

She said it waaaaay before he died though. She never claimed it was rape however and wore it as a 'badge of honour' (even if it fits the legal definition). Anyway, she didn't look like an ordinary 13 year old so I think it was an honest mistake.

His albums 1970-1980 is non negotiable essential. Start anywhere in there. (Pinups can be skipped.)

Sounds like fake Reddit-tier bants

Not at all.

He has to have at least know about Sup Forums.

Yeah.

What? It's one of his best.

Word on a Wing

Probably not too much of a mistake. Google the Baby Groupies, there was a whole crew of them in LA in the 70s fucking everybody

And she ended up dating Jimmy Page

Unarguably his best album

She allegedly lost her virginity to Bowie and his then wife, so this would've been a little bit before she was a famous Baby Groupie. Seeing as Bowie never exhibited a preference for underage women in terms of who he's known to have dated/banged and no one else coming-forward with similar stories I'm veering on coked-up mistake.

F
;_;

fuck, beat me to it

i'll beat you with my dick, if you get my meaning.