Give me one word to describe Australia in this pic

Give me one word to describe Australia in this pic

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gerrymandering
blog.leeandlow.com/2013/10/24/wheres-the-diversity-5-reasons-why-the-us-government-isnt-more-diverse/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The only white country

KUCKKKKKKKS

(unbearably) white

heroic

badge

Unaware

well played Ahmed

Another pic to help further

analyze

kill yourself

Those games were fishy af desu. Too many records

based

>Norman, who was sympathetic to his competitors' protest, was reprimanded by his country's Olympic authorities and ostracized by the Australian media.He was not picked for the 1972 Summer Olympics, despite having qualified 13 times over. In fact, Australia did not send any male sprinters at all to the 1972 Olympics for the first time since the modern Olympics began in 1896.

buncha cucks

Hero.

black power and grrlpower shitting up the olympics will never stop

Supportive of the plight of the darkies.

wtf i love australia now

Great White Hope.

>can't even beat niggers

Blacked.com

Yeah but back then they were actually struggling for civil rights. Now there are no restrictions on them, but people want to pretend that they're still suffering from suffocating oppression because it plays in to their narrative - i.e., 100% of the US Basketball team is black, 90% of the US athletics team is black, 1 US swimmer is black, hence swimming is racist because... ummm... African Americans aren't MASSIVELY OVER-REPRESENTED in that sport.

>Scumbag niggers

The Aussie should have gotten 1st and rubbed it in their faces.

ABSOLUTELY BASED

>Now there are no restrictions on them

That's not true. Maybe walk a mile in their shoes before criticising.

neck yourself you stupid mongol

Glad Australia disowned that cuck

The olympics arent there for you to spread your political agenda

that's the effect of having them at ~2500 meter

What laws are currently in place that place restrictions on people based on race?

I heard an interview with that Aussie once. He's pretty bro-tier to be frank.

>Norman wore a badge on the podium in support of the Olympic Project for Human Rights (OPHR). After the final, Carlos and Smith had told Norman what they were planning to do during the ceremony. As journalist Martin Flanagan wrote; "They asked Norman if he believed in human rights. He said he did. They asked him if he believed in God. Norman, who came from a Salvation Army background, said he believed strongly in God. We knew that what we were going to do was far greater than any athletic feat. He said, 'I'll stand with you'." Carlos said he expected to see fear in Norman's eyes. He didn't; "I saw love."[11] On the way out to the medal ceremony, Norman saw the OPHR badge being worn by Paul Hoffman, a white member of the US Rowing Team, and asked him if he could wear it.[12]

>It was Norman who suggested that Smith and Carlos share the black gloves used in their salute, after Carlos left his pair in the Olympic Village.[4] This is the reason for Smith raising his right fist, while Carlos raised his left.

>we're losing this argument
>revert to greentexting about per capita!
>no goddamnit, we used that one two posts ago!
>okay, samefag and use the copypasta!
>we're all outta that too, lads!
>fuckkkkk fuckkkkk what do we do? WHAT DO WE DO BROS?
>what about blaming mods?
>cuck mods?
>yeah have we used it? check chad! Hurry!
>no, no we haven't used that one!
>USE IT USE IT USE IT HOLY FUCK KUCK MODS

>finally, they've realized the error of their ways

KUCKED

Buck
Cock
Rock
Brock

>engaging with the US shitposting

As Sup Forums's Australian team captain I direct you to delete this immediately.

Glad the niggers got the medals stirpped from them. :)

Look up "Gerrymandering"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gerrymandering

blog.leeandlow.com/2013/10/24/wheres-the-diversity-5-reasons-why-the-us-government-isnt-more-diverse/

Cunt I know what gerrymandering is.

>actually making a statue of that
Is there are more cucked nation than cuckemrica?