I work as direct care for autistic adults, ask me anything Sup Forums

I work as direct care for autistic adults, ask me anything Sup Forums

Pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

static-images12.com.br/jvbvvvvieu9f.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

how does it feels to be a mod around here ?

Have you molested any tards?

kek

Good one user lmao

Green text your most sexual story relating to your job.
>doeeeeeeet

No, even though I browse Sup Forums I'm not that much of a piece of shit

>adults
No one on Sup Forums is over 16.

Serious question. How did you get started in that line of work?

Yes. You are. FITE ME

static-images12.com.br/jvbvvvvieu9f.jpg

How do you get into that line of work ?

Ever thinking of putting them in a car, parking in a garage, and starting the car?

Also, wanna Skype dad?

I'm a psych major and I thought it was a good starting off point, my exs aunt got me a job at one organization and then I applied to my current one that pays better

About to go into the field. Any tips? Tricks of the trade?

>27

feelsbadman

Don't leave marks/bruises

Kek.

>be me
>coworker who's 6 years older than me confesses feelings for me on fb
>she's a 6.5/10
>we talk about how we wanna fuck but both our living arrangements suck
>one day we both stay late
>bosses are gone
>makeoutsession.jpeg
>she pulls me into bathroom
>proceeds to suck and fuck me in bathroom on changing table
>tfw it happened two more times and no one is any the wiser

How do you deal with them every day? I could barely stand them when I was in school, working with tards sounds like a nightmare. Also, what's the most severe case you have seen/ worked with?

When they get violent and annoying yeh

This

You should just put them down. Post vids.

Honestly if it's not a program known for violent individuals just wing it but if it is keep your cool because it's easy to get tempted to hit back you have to practice being patient and hopefully if you do have a passion for helping others try to enrich their lives as much as possible

Honesty there have been times where I've asked myself that but I generally got into the field to help others and I try to imagine how they feel not being to express themselves, we have a training in place that allows for physical restraint of them and usually that works as a bit of stress relief seeing as I obviously can't hit them.

Source/more?

None sorry bro

Forgot to respond to the last part, most severe case we have is this one guy who takes literally five guys to hold down when he starts swinging and he has no trigger just goes off for no reason

>physical restraint
Does another wrangler come in and hold them back or do you have to tie them up or some shit

Is Sup Forums autistic?

I guess
kinda answered

Basically it's a set list of approved holds and stuff that we can use to protect ourselves without harming them

Mmm damn I will act autistic and you cam come take care of me.

> goes off
> no reason
uh yeah. think very hard about what you wrote. you're most likely borderline useless in your current profession if you lack such imagination and intelligence

Sent from my Android phone