I don't get 21. What are you even supposed to do there?

I don't get 21. What are you even supposed to do there?

get photomath on the app

If you can't even figure out fucking simple algebra substitution you shouldn't even be in the class.

replace the fucking x kid

The process is called Algebra Substitution? I couldnt google it cuz I had no idea of the name

i hope this is bait

What the fuck, are you in middle school or what?

You have the fucking textbook. Why don't you read it or something?

Not bait, I just feel like college math doesn't make any sense. Also I just graduated from HS

>college math

drop out

This is Algebra how retarted are you

This is middleschool at best.

The last one should be undefined or 2i, depending on whether or not you've hit imaginary numbers yet.

bruh I legit just helped my 13 yr old sister with this shit

College level algebra fuck you

But pls help

Okay yeah, but how did you find that out?

I learned this shit in the 8th grade wtf u mean college. I still got u with 1 3 and 5 though

Can I be your 13 year old sister now?

Functions are literally the first module in a level maths. You will fail if you can't even get past them. Good luck

1. 6
3. -6
5. undefined

>be op
>be faggot
>be bad at math
>be so autistic you think Sup Forums will help you with your 8th grade level math
>become superfaggot

-2-2=-4

Sqrt(-4)=2i

This fuckin algebra 2 high school shit

ur welcome

We started doing augmented matrices and something about radicals

> just assuming u arent doing imaginary numbers.
If u are, 5 would be 6i

But what about the other numbers? The f(28), f(4) etc... What do I do with those?

Why are you even in the fucking class?
Anyways, fucktard, f(x) essentially means x. So what you're supposed to do in the equation is substitute x in x-2 for that f(x) is defining itself as.
f(18) means to plug 18 into x. Then you figure out what the square root of 18-2 is. If you can't figure that out, seriously consider killing yourself.

Op here, those guys are doing the 1. 3. And 5.
I was asking about 21.

all you have to do is put in the values for x. for example f(2) is f(2)=sqrt(2-2)

Ohhh! I think I get it now
Okay and what is the process called? Just so I can google it in case I get it wrong again

Kk thanks user!