Want to have sex with a man's bum? Perfectly normal

>Want to have sex with a man's bum? Perfectly normal.

>Attracted to girls on the verge of reproductive age when their reproductive potential is highest? Diseased and maladaptive.

Why is modern psychology so retarded or has it always been politically biased?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xkg-nQk9M9o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well you speak the truth

but those are two correct statements, op

She's definately prettier on the left but that doesn't make her sexy. I don't think either picture of her is sexually attractive.

Always m8 always m8

well if they're on the VERGE of reproductive age they're not AT reproductive age so yeah it is probably a mental illness that you'd want to mate with something that can't produce offspring. A girl that IS at reproductive age, so most 12+ year olds, sure it's not that weird to find them attractive but society discourages sexual relations with them for the same reason 12 year olds are disallowed from driving motor vehicles and also drinking, they typically cannot give meaningful consent.

Obviously modern psychology is retarded AND politically biased, but that doesn't mean some rules/opinions aren't based in some kind of sensible rationale. These rules and opinions are by nature not immutable but are obviously picked because they GENERALLY work decently at keeping order and a society that isn't full of pregnant 12 year olds.

That being said the girl in your pic was only ever impressive for her eyes and isn't all that attractive in EITHER pic.

>I'm a fucking pedo

kys you degenerate faggot.

This is the correct answer. /thread

Psychology isn't retarded, societal "norms" are.

>you find girls sexually attractive that can be impregnated
>hurr durr that's degeneracy

Western society truly deserves to get outbreed by muslims and 3rd world catholics.

>Why is modern psychology so retarded or has it always been politically biased?
There's nothing inherently wrong with the definition, it's how you label it.

Also, not all 12yo are hot. That's just a fallacy

Well at least this explains why MUSLIMS are all PEDOPHILES and FAGGOTS. LOL.

Impregnate a woman, have a female child, raise them to puberty, let a male that is 30+ years older than them fuck them while you watch, report back on your experience and your thoughts on having sex with children

See you in 13+ years op

She's not 12 in the first picture and not 29 in the second.
Why are you so retarded OP?

>having sex with children
being a pedopile of hebephile doesnt mean you have anything related to a sexual relation with someone

You can have sex with anyone so long as they are old enough to legally consent, that means you cant have sex with a guy at the "verge of reproductive age" either.

Actually... around 80% of psychological research (everything we structure our society around) has been proven unrepeatable. That is, 100% bullshit.

Psychology is nothing but mind control. It's a way to bend a societies' will in the direction you want.

Things would be so much easier if we just removed reproduction from sex.
Sterilization for all, in vitro fertilization. Now that would be a true sexual revolution.

It would help your case if you used a picture of an actual 12 year old and an actual 29 year old

Because it's taboo.

No it wouldn't. I can pull out, I can't wipe AIDS off my dick.

Get rid of STD's, or find some magical way to block their transmission.. that would create a sexual revolution.

Thats why some men get vasectomies. There is already a prototype for male birth control that is not permanent, I wouldnt be surprised if most men used it indefinitely.

>Blaming psychology
Fuck off.
Blame human morals you shitbag, psychology did not create human morals, it's used to reinforce the morals that are "right" and "wrong" that have been created to uphold the "peace".
Again, not the fault of psychology, it has to work with the ruleset it's been given.

> Block STDs
> Block transmission
I think the word you're looking for is 'condom'.

got em :^)

>I'm 30 but i'm a beta faggot and can't get women of my age so i fantasy about little kids

the point was that 90% of these retarded opinions will change when it is their child that someone is creeping on

Condoms don't block 100%, and aren't effective at all against some STD's.. like herpes. Even if they were, are you going to slap a condom around your head when kissing your girl?

Lets compare having children in a thurd world cuntry vs. the US, basket weaving in your village vs university and career. Knocking up a child before they have an opportunity to make a life if definitely the shitskin way of thinking.

I have daughters. I've caught guys looking at them more times than I can count. It's no big deal. I consider it natural, and chuckle it off.

They're not abducting them, user.

Get real.

Truth spoken.

You moron are missing the point of that pic, showcase that the girl looks almost 50 when she's not even 30, after a shitty life in Afghanistan.
You shouldn't be attracted by a kid and you shouldn't be attracted by an ugly woman, this pic has a context that you decided to deliberately ignore.
If she lived a good life in the west, she would have had way higher chances of being smoking hot at 29.

And if you saw someone jerking it to them?

Oh nvm, it's all natural

Most people already have oral herpes, (50 to 80% in the US), odds are you have it too, thats what cold sores are, most of the time herpes is just a few white bumps that go away after a while. Also most STDs are transmissible through saliva

*aren't tranmissible. Even HIV isnt really (you'd need to drink two gallons of saliva to contract it, sounds too kinky to be worth it)

>Oh nvm, it's all natural
Yea, because you often see people masturbating in public areas.

If I saw someone jerking it to anyone, I'd be freaked out. What's your point?

Maybe try a better "omg-they're-evil-and-deserve-death-because-they-think-young-is-beautful" example?

Still doesn't answer the question

Come try out the NYC subway, its stupid how common it is.

Yes, everyone knows this information. It doesn't make any point whatsoever. I think you're trying to present yourself as informed, even though if you were, it would already be evident.

Condoms aren't 100% effective, and 100% of people don't have herpes.. or any STD for that matter. Condoms are not the magical protect-against-anything-always raincoat you think they are.

Ok Mohammad

Yes, jerking it is natural, and socially acceptable.
Jerking it in public is not a socially acceptable action.
The only time user would see someone jerking it to his daughter would be:
a. in public
b. outside their house
Both of these are not acceptable actions.
This does answer your question.
Is NYC really that bad? Jesus.

If you're that worried about STDs just dont have sex then.

youtube.com/watch?v=Xkg-nQk9M9o
Video that got posted online earlier this month.

You depersonalize your response by saying it's not socially acceptable in public

So, to rephrase the question:

You are sitting on a park bench watching your daughter's play at the park. There is an oddly dressed man sitting nearby who seems to be watching your children and other children at the park. He is making odd motions, possibly indicative that he is masturbating. What are your initial emotions? What do you do?

The discussion is related to a "sexual revolution" where everyone fucks everyone else.

I do have sex, just not with everyone. It's like discussions on the internet. Before I inject my thoughts, I spend 10 seconds to see if I even know what the fuck I'm talking about. That's why I'm not an AIDS-infested faggot like you.

she knows wuts up

I tell him
> you better be wearing a condom!

>"i spend 10 seconds to see if I even know what Im talking about"
>"not an aids-infested faggot like you"
who touched you man

Dubs dubs speaks the truth

I go over to mr. public masturbator and tell him to fuck off jerking it in a public park.

>What are your initial emotions
I don't give a shit if he's jerking it to my kid, or someone else's kid. The act of masturbating does no harm to anyone, but doing that shit in public is not an acceptable action.
check'd

You find that creeper guy has pics of your kids on his phone, possibly for later masturbatory activities

What do?

God-damnit your questions are stupid.

Give me ANYTHING, and I can form stupid fucking questions like this in a pathetic attempt to convince people to have the same dislike for something.

You're fucking tarded.

Public area, he can take pictures of who he wants. Again, the act of taking pictures does no harm to anyone.

is that bruce cambell?

could just be that sandnigger females are ugly

Sharbat Gula (this woman) was like 17-19 when this was taken, and the after she was well into her forties. FYI.

Was she really only 12 in that picture?

Are you autistic and a pedophile?

moreeeeeeeee

>when their reproductive potential is highest
It's highest around age 22. But they have the most years of fertility remaining then. So it's a rape vs monogamy thing.

Calling someone a retard isn't an answer to the question.

You see, you avoided an answer to this question because you know it would invalidate your own defense, see:

> it's natural
> it's socially acceptable, but not in public

admitting you'd act on the fact that the creeper has photos of your child is indicative that you think it's wrong when it's your child under the lense

But go ahead and throw another insult, it won't help your position anyway

Also,
Yeah, depersonalizing

> nothing wrong here, just letting peds take pics of my.kids

I mean if one has horrible burn scars on one's face, one's going to look uglier.

This

Yes.

But it's the purity of her eyes contrasted with the grit and grime of her outfit that make it a memorable photo, not her sex-babomb attractiveness that pedofag OP seems to see

No, I wouldn't act. I'm sure he won't share them with anyone.. he'd be risking his freedom. Jacking off to the pics in his room hurts no-one. IDGAF.

And I'm sure as shit not going to notify the police, who will then see my fucking kids naked. And probably save copies themselves, and jack off to them. Eventually, the CIA will probably use them to bait poor bastards into saving/sharing them and end up being raped and beaten in prison because idiotic fuckwit faggot motherfuckers like you somehow think a picture or thought deserves anything even remotely as bad as prison.

You're a painfully-stupid moron. Fuck off.

>Yeah, depersonalizing
No, he didn't do anything wrong apart from jacking off in public.
Unless he somehow got naked pics, but if he's just taking pics of kids playing in the park who gives a shit? No harm no foul.

both acts are revolting. the girl on the left does not look like a 12 year old, that's why normal non-perverts may be attracted to her a little. i'm sure she was less "sexy" in person when they took that pic.

Why are your kids naked at the park? :c

Psst, hey guess what? A pedophile can also be a child molester, they may not always be but there's a good possibility it can. Does that change your thought process any? If not, I kinda feel bad for your kids and you should probably call cps on yourself for all the pedos you let take pictures of your kids at the park

It's a Swedish park

That's just stupid. We're not talking about molestation, dumbass. You're adding a layer so you can feel "correct". That's fucking pathetic.

A black can also be a nigger and rape wimmenz and kill peeplz.. do you support all niggers being shipped back to Africa?

> that's the fucking idiotic jump you just took

Fuck off.

What's wrong if he got naked pics?

At least I'm not the one idly sitting by while a pedophile and possibly child molester take pictures of my kids at the park because I think it's natural ^_^

I never said I'd just sit there, and I never said jacking off to anyone of any age at a park was natural.

You're a fucking idiot. If you were any dumber you'd turn into a rock.

> A rock a pedophile cummed all over while jacking off to its still human children, while it weeps.

I honestly think you're a 12 year old girl. Your logic and reasoning is that fucked.

Get bleach. Drink. Drink more. Drink until you can't drink more.

how did she go from gotdamn to crone in 17 years?
also to respond to her eyes were impressive for that soul burning focus and spectacular green yes
but the shape of her face was nice, her nose was a lovely shape, her chin was uncleft, her skin and complexion wasn't savaged, and she was overall a very pretty girl. You'd see her and think "Yeah she'll grow into a beauty" and then you see what she actually grew into and it's fucking crazy how not attractive she became.

>dat forehead hair

This.

Also, you can't know if the guy taking pics of your children is a pedophile or a child molester or both unless you stroll up to him and ask? So do you sit by and let a random take pics of your kid or not?

> he's not doing anything wrong
> just taking pics of my children that's all
> it's just natural

Also, > never said I'd sit there

See If you're not the same person, then jesus at least post an identifier or something like PoorParentingSkills or ItsJustNatural or something like that

Hebephilia is normal. Pedophilia is not.
people need to realize the difference.

Wanting to have sex with teenagers is perfectly normal. Wanting to have sex with pre-teens is not.

The moderators of this forum don't like anyone to say they find teenagers attractive, but fuck them because it's perfectly normal and healthy and not pedophilia.

You really think I should walk up to someone and say "Are you a pedo, or a chomo?"

What fucking world do you live in?

If I thought someone was taking pics, I'd just leave. If he followed, he'd have a problem. Again, it could be pics of anyone. Of any age. It's fucking weird because it's weird. I'm not going to hate the guy more, or be angrier because it's my 15 year old daughter, and not my 23 year old daughter.

I never said I'd just sit there. Show me where I typed this sentence, with this sentiment:

> I'D JUST SIT THERE

Fuck is wrong with you?

Actually pedophilia is normal. You could take a thousand men into a room, show them pictures of nakedness without revealing the age.. and they'd all want teh nakedness. They've done plenty of studies, user.

There's a huge difference between fantasy and reality. Thinking and doing are not the same.

When I use the word normal, I really mean "healthy" or "okay" I don''t mean statistically normal. Statistically this world is fucked.

Put reality doesn't care about what you think is "okay", or "normal". Neither do I, or anyone with even a snippet of self and independence.

It's "I think, therefore I am..." not "I think like everyone else, therefore I am..."

The pedos on this site are unbelievable.
Hundreds of threads made every day.
Every one of those about fucking little girls.
Girls that are barely done playing with dolls.
All they want to do is have a decent childhood.
Maybe you should just leave them the fuck alone.
Enough is enough. i'm reporting this.

See, Thank you for clarifying what you would do, 17 FUCKING POSTS LATER,

And you're calling me the idiot, least it didn't take me that long to utter

> I'd get up and walk away if some rando was taking pics of my kids

That's a pretty simple answer that requires basic fucking reading comprehension and could have been finished over 20 posts ago

Also,

> it's weird because it's weird

We're done here, argue that it's not wrong for a person to take pics of others in public (see: ) but say you'd walk away because it's weird? Why's it weird again?

Maybe because you don't know their intentions? Funny stuff

The one on the left looks like a little boy and the one on the right looks like Worsel gummage

pics of your daughters noawwuhhh!!!
You said it's no big deal right?

You're mixing me up with other posters.

This site needs ID's again.

I miss ID's.

I wouldn't do anything means I wouldn't call the police, I wouldn't attack him, I wouldn't ask him weird-as-fuck questions like you propose, etc. You take things too literal, but just literal enough to where you're "right".

For instance, I don't see you interpreting "I wouldn't do anything..." as meaning I wouldn't fucking breath, or interpret images with my eyes, or hear sounds, etc.

Jesus fuck: I wouldn't do anything.

You're so stupid !!!????

You fucking retard!!??!?!?!?

Go to bed, Noel.

>14
>little kid

choose one and only one.

tbqh, if on the right she actually had taken care of herself over the years, was wearing some sort of makeup, was clean, had taken care of her skin, and wasn't in a full fucking bodysuit etc she'd probably be pretty fucking hot

I asked for clarification on who was posting here: Not muh fault you didn't identify yourself

Also, clarification is better than leaving a blanket statement that is subject to interpretation, but you didn't make the statement, so who gives a shit now

Also,

> I don't see you interpreting I wouldn't do anything as...

Because those items mentioned are not relevant to the situation so why wouldn't "I wouldn't do anything" be interpreted as "I wouldn't breathe"? Because it's not relevant.

What makes it wrong is not the fact that you are attracted to her, it's the fact that she's not attracted TO YOU, but you still want to force her into having sex with you, regardless.

They certainly are cute as hell, but that doesn't mean that they find you cute as well. Do you see the problem here?

The problem here is there are slight differences between pedophile and child molester. You can be a pedophile without being a child molester