>she is in sweden
>she was the best thing to happen to me in a long time
>Made me smile to see her messages
>find out 3 months ago that she has a bf in germany she didn't tell me about
>went to see him
>lied to me about it and said they are just friends
>asked her why
>never answered me

Why do woman fucking do this? I want a legit relationship and woman fucking toy with my feelings. I hate this so much. It's been 5 years and I'm always upset, always depressed and I have not. I had depression pretty bad but she made it better, just cause I knew I had a girl that liked me till I found out it was a lie. I want this depression to go away. I want this anxiety to go away. I want to be happy Sup Forums I want to not have these feelings.

Why does this hurt so much.

My heart hurts.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1i5Cq_f4OE-1GVqJHAn_TvH5m-02BQ92
adaa.org/finding-help/treatment/low-cost-treatment
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Something very similar happened to me man.

Just take a break from relationships for a little bit. Give yourself time to recover. But don't give up.

Grow up and move on, stop being a middle school faggot

5 years and ur still crying over some bitch on the internet fuck off

5 years user. 5 god damn years and I'm STILL not over my ex gf. I really hate this feeling. I have tried my hardest to find a GF for a while and I've not found a single girl interested in me like my ex was at the start. Sure, I've had sex with a guy, and a girl since then. I got laid last month. But that was just luck I guess.

I'm prolly one of the most genuine guys on a fucking dating site. I don't want sex (it's a plus tho), I just want a relationship but woman, they are afraid of being in one and I don't get why. I think people today are afraid of being in relationships cause they are afraid of breaking it and not knowing how to repair it.

When you get into a relationship for years, then it turns on you, you will feel like shit. You don't just GET over it user, you don't just GET around it. You can't. that's not how it works. Some can, some can't. If you are able to, good for you user. I wish I could be like you. I wish I could know what that strength feels like.

Shut up man, my wife of seven years that I had grown up with, cheated on me. Stop being a notch and move on

OP don't forget never forget her.

Instead use her as a weapon to drive you forward.

Bro, I'm sorry to have to tell you this, but you're a beta faggot. I don't mean this in a harsh way, but you must use this information to your advantage. Women DO NOT want to be treated with love and respect, they want to be used. You can be in a loving relationship but you MUST be the dominant partner. Get some fucking confidence in you and try again.

The only way out is seeing what you are for who you are, and taking advantage of the situation

This was never a 'relationship' they never physically met for fcuk sake. They never even went for a burger together let alone kiss or fuck. Saddo butthurt neckbeards.

And how about fembois/twinks?
Any advice about what they want?

Again, be happy you can get over it. My emotions do not run the same course as yours.

But the ex gf I am more so over than now.

I still have dreams about her even when I don't think about her at all. I had one the other night and I'm thinking to myself why? Why me? Why can I not completely get over her? We talked it out last year, and she said sorry for making me feel like shit

how so?

I'll be honest, this is not the first time I've heard this. I'm just in an emotional state currently the way I am thinking but normally I want to say I /am/ pretty alpha for a nerdy geeky 24 year old dude. (Not like what you're thinking. I'm the skinny decent looking nerd)

Most woman who do have an interest in me, do like me but then they find a dude who they can more relate to and I ask the fuck am I doing wrong?

I think that woman are just afraid of relationships. I never quite got why woman want to be used when it's 2016 and they all are complaining we aren't treating them with love, respect, equally, and when people like me do, we get shit on and they go "NO! THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEANT!!!"

m.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1i5Cq_f4OE-1GVqJHAn_TvH5m-02BQ92

Ever since my ex, I get emotional over shit a lot easier and attached easier, after the Swedish girl, I stopped letting people get so close to me and started guarding my feelings more and just close myself off. I don't like doing it but it helps me not get hurt.

>how so?
Do you have a drive to get her?

If so use that drive in other things

Congrats, you're too intelligent, women find other guys more relatable because they're dumbasses. Women don't like to be challenged, they're rather be with someone who will fuck their brains out and not question a damn thing they do.

Welcome to the real world.

That's really sad when you think about it.

Yea it really is.

i feel you bro it's been about to years since i met an amazing girl i dated her for a bit but our conversations started getting awkward cause i would act like a weeaboo faggot cause i thought she was in to that kind of stuff so eventually she started talking to me less and less replying to me days later until one day she just stopped, i frequently visit her instagram when it's not on private just to see pics of her with fucking douchebags

Welcome to MGTOW I'll be your guide (not really)

I've never understood this. Why do woman go for douchebag guys? What's the appear?

user, I have feelings, how dare you walk away

the part that kills me is that she's moved on and doing things with her life and i can't fall asleep without her on my fucking mind

A few questions user,

>how many friends do you have
>what do you do
>age

Not sure, I guess if we are talking IRL maybe a handful I can call friends like 10 at best and 20 acquaintances. Internet too many and I consider them the latter as well

currently looking for work (I work at McDs but I've not been put on the sched yet)

> omegle
> want a legit relationship
> lied to you

Are you fucking kidding me. If you want a real relationship get the fuck out of the house

I can't even feel sorry for you losers on here because you bring it on yourselves

You were never in a relationship

No, but the fact that something was there and I let my guard down, that was the problem. I do agree with you. But as a lot of anons have said (or the same?) that basically woman are dumb, they want a challenge but not something like this. And it's not the first thing. Let your guard down user. Let someone in and let them fuck you over and see how much it hurts. Whether they are your friends or someone you're in love with. Either way, it will hurt. That happened to me with one of my best friends of 15 years. I knew her very well. I wanted to date her so bad but she wouldn't. So we stayed good friends. Then she shit all over our friendship and said "fuck you. Grow up" and she hasn't talked to me in 4 years. That hurt a lot to me. Someone who I considered my best friend in the world, even my mom knew how I felt. Always wanted to be with her. but then she turned on me.

She knew, I would be the best bf ever but she only dates beaners and she's white. I don't get why but whatever.

ok man, here's the deal.

Honestly, fuck you. You're 24, which means you were 19 when this happened, you're acting like if you were 15, which finally points to the sad truth. You haven't grown up.

Improve yourself, start reading, get fit, discover what makes you happy. You should start by being comfortable with who you are, being sure of who you are, and not being apologetic for who you are. You say you want to be happy?

My personal philosophy (if you choose to believe in this) is that the only person who can make you happy is yourself. You can't give what you don't have, otherwise you will be draining other persons' feelings. You and that bitch were in a cycle where you where desperate for a relationship and she exploited that for her own (emotional?) benefit.

I know what's like being in the fucking hole, it was 7 years since my last gf until the one I have now. And those where 7 fabulous years of no fucking and constant questioning. But I decided to be the best version of myself I could. I won't say that now I fuck bitches left and right because that's not true, and that's not me. But, with time, patience and working on myself. I eventually found a girl that loves me. And no, it hasn't been all honey on oats, we've had our clashes and this is because I won't allow her to mistreat me (as per my own definition).

You want the pain to go away? Start crawling out of the painhole

You sound like you're a bit pretentious and delusional in your self worth, you need to realize its not womens fault YOU are bad with women, its not because they only go for chads and whatever reason you have its because they want someone who is confident, treats them well (not like your their servant) and who they can have fun with

Trust me your mentallity is awful it took me a lot time to realize i had the same thing, you arent w victim who was wronged and continues to be wronged by every woman uninterested

I believe in all that too user. But the issue with shit like that is depression and no, if you don't have depression, it's not just saying "get over it" it's not something spicy you can drink milk or just let it run it's course. It doesn't work like that. I want this shit to go away, I ignore it, I do things to distract myself, I do whatever it takes. But it finds it's way back. The GF from 5 years ago? I think I'm mostly over her but the dreams still happen. You can't force dreams to change. You have literally no control what you dream. And it will be an occurring thought throught the day whether you like it or not and even when you put that smile on, it's there.

Most of the time, I completely forget about her and I'm fine but you get the point I hope.

I am trying to find things to occupy my time and distract myself but there's only so much you can do.

I am that person on the outside, I am 1/2 chad with confidence. I fake it to look good. Girls don't know that. I tell people this all the time. (not the faking part). I go out of my way to be fun and cool, I'm not their servant, but I am a friend if someone needs me to be.

I'm not wronged. I know that. I never was. I was wronged by 1 woman currently. So far the rest, I'm ok with different interests but what bothers me is when you have woman who don't want to even try.

I know what you mean by being bothered by women who dont even try and honestly man i think were both just being too sensitive, you just gotta acknowledge it and move past it, you dont have to get over it but just let it pass without putting too much emotion in it because reallyit just doesnt matter

Anons how do you coup with knowing that the best girl in your life is your best friends girl friend.

How hard you try, keep that in mind I design these rhymes to explain in due time

ALL I KNOW KNOW

Friendzoning isn't real.
If I've learned anything, Chris Rock said it "Men don't have woman friends, men have woman they haven't fucked yet"

If you truly understand depression then you should seek professional help.

I want to but I don't have the money for it.

Holy shit user, which country do you live in?

I'm in Mexico and even here we can get some sort of consultation. Quality may vary.

America, GA. Therapy is very expensive pr session and I don't have any means of healthcare or the money to pay for it. I wish I did.
America is all about greed unfortunately

Welp, have a go at this man, and best of luck

adaa.org/finding-help/treatment/low-cost-treatment