1) Your country

1) Your country
2) Are you an officially recognized minority?
3) How is the situation for your minority in the country?

>Sweden
>Yes, I'm Tornedalian en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tornedalians
>Great, never been the victim of any discrimination or bad behaviour but I can still get away more with hating shitskins and niggers because I'm apparently also "oppressed"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gneIpek1r9c
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moravians
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fucking uncle tom.

White, so yes
Pretty bad and only getting worse

How well do tornedalians still know Meänkieli?

What did you mean by this? It's you Finns who never cared for us and didn't want us back even when we were discriminated by the Swedes and had our language exterminated.

>flag

>Biokraut, so yes

>bad

Torndalians and Kvens descend from low tier Finns(Savo and Ostrobothnia). Nothing to be proud about.

>1) Your country
Flag
>2) Are you an officially recognized minority?
I'm a mestizo like everyone else here so no
>3) How is the situation for your minority in the country?
We're growing and that's not good at all

Canada
Unofficial. I'm white in toronto.
It sucks pretty badly

Older people usually do and I guess it's decently known by young people who still live in the region but very few still do. My parents moved south to Luleå long before I was born and I'm born and raised there. I Don't know a single word although my parents speak some.

Then you might as well be swedish.

America
I'm a Jew
Jew jokes between me and friends are common, and I don't get any actual hatred unless I go online.

>canada
>native (cree)
>bad, never experienced racism my self, but i hear and see it all the time.
There's alot to cover, but I'm about to head to bed. This thread just caught my eye

Yeah my accent is better than that of people above the rivers. People like me have to change how they speak if they want to have a shot at working for the tv/radio

>never experienced racism my self, but i hear and see it all the time.

???

1. Indonesian-Dutch
2. Not really. We don't really get recognized. We don't count when companies look for diversity. The government even stopped keeping stats of us.
3. Pretty good. People have forgotten we are a minority.

I guess but sometimes I like to muh heritage to feel special or when I'm ashamed when the Sweden Yesing goes a little too far. I have a Finnish surname and I look a little different from how the average Swede does, especially in Stockholm where I live now (smaller eyes, higher cheekbones)

Hasn't there been a noticeable rise in hate with Trump's campaign? Or do you live in NYC or some other sheltered place?

>Yeah my accent is better than that of people above the rivers.
Oh please. You guys sound terrible.

I live in a small city in Northeastern Iowa

Why would there be a rise in hatred? It's not like the alt-right leaves their home. They would much rather shitpost on reddit or Sup Forums.
The ones that do leave tend to be pretty okay people in person anyways.

No one directly insulted me personally, other than online. But that doesn't really count.

It's always on the media. My mom seems to experience a bit from work, and other family too.
It's not that hard a concept

USA

Yeah I'm black

It's great currently, I can do whatever I want. However I have to look out for low key hating cops, but shit what's new.

In the Netherlands people hate on a new minority every 10 years or so.
And the other minorities get ignored.

In the 50's the Germans.
In the 60's it was Indonesians.
In the 70's the Surinamese.
In the 80s the Antilleans.
In the 90's the Turks.
In the 00's the Moroccans.
In the 10's the Poles and Syrians are coming up.

So we mix it up a bit for variety sake.

Pindas zijn de best aangepaste minderheid die Nederland ooit heeft gehad, letterlijk beste dag van mijn leven

Neutrale zachte G meesterras

Isn't the cop racism a meme? If you dress and behave respectfully, they won't judge you on your race? It's just that most ghetto blacks dress and act like thugs so of course they get profiled? Or am I wrong here?

USA
Yes, Chicano(Mexican American)
Outside of avoiding black gangs that would rob me, or white methamphetamine addicts who would rob me, I live a fine normal life with an adequate job and home. As long as a Latino in the US doesnt dress like a thug and has a normal job our lives are very average

White.

Census data lies. This area of Texas is all black, Latino, or Poo. None of these people identify as white, and we're in our own group unto ourselves for it.

same poster, and avoiding the fucking police. I have been accused of being a gang member for having a lot of tattoos, there are from being in the military when I was younger though. The police normally get a laugh afterward when they realize they're military tattoos and not gang tattoos

Not him, but you're not entirely wrong.
Lived among urban blacks for a good deal of my life, and the sad thing is that most of the time they do it to themselves. Great people one on one, but It's the culture that brings them down.
There are still some cops who will target black people more. I think it's more due to prejudice than actual racism though.

It's pretty sad, Tornedelians have been living in that area since 800ad. People should fight harder to keep their identity. Especially when you see what happens to other finno-ugric minorities in Russia.

youtube.com/watch?v=gneIpek1r9c

When I look at old pictures and videos, blacks seems to be behaving way more respectfully. During civil rights movement they were wearing suits and walking peacefully, not chimping like black lives matter.

Ye it's sad but at this point I'm compeltely assimilated into Swedish society so trying to move up there would just be LARPing. Also there are no job opportunities and life in general will probably be quite shit. I have a math degree so it's not like there's anything for me to do there either. I guess it's the circle of life, cultures come and go.

Kind of. I'm no gangster, I talk "white" went to college and live in a good neighborhood, but I've still been stopped, searched, asked where I'm going, etc.

Don't get me wrong, I love most cops, they do a damned good job. But it's the assholes that ruin it.

I think the biggest problem is the rampant distrust of the system.
If you have a deep seeding distrust of authority, and the establishment, then it's obviously not going to work with you when the time unfortunately comes.

Of course that isn't to downplay other issues such as poor public school funding.
Poor urban black schools are some of the most underfunded in the nation.

1) Russia
2) Yes, Komi (not a commie, finno ugric nation)
3) Assimilated with russians, but traditional cultural influence is still huge, especially in the countryside of the Komi Republic,

1. Flag
2. Yes
3. Pretty cool, we are quite wealthy and people are nice expect for a few dumbfucks here and there who'll hate us before even knowing us.

Pinda's zijn ere Ariërs

What are you?

I'm Jewish

> Czech Republic
>Yes and no I am Moravian en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moravians
> Good because we are part of czech nation ( Czech are divided into Bohemian Morvians)

What fucking nonsense. Du är svensk, lek inte speciell.

Tornedelians are pretty distinguishable, just like finlandssvensk. The difference is that swedes have destroyed the firstly mentioned.

1. Bulgaria
B. Yes, I am a wallach; less than 2000 are left in Bulgaria
Three) Pretty bad, every time someone proposes to teach Romanian in schools it is shut down

t. WE WUZ ALEXANDER N SHET

Flag, but transylvania
I'm hungarian, so yes
Excellent, feels good not to be a rr*m