I feel sorry for Barron. Born autistic and grew up in a bubble world. Would probably end up a robot

I feel sorry for Barron. Born autistic and grew up in a bubble world. Would probably end up a robot.

Why is Melania bullying him ?

>kid is fucking 10 and is already 175cm tall

He's going to be over 2m

>>kid is fucking 10 and is already 175cm tall

So Fucking Unfair

Nothing autistic about wanting to grab some grade A pussy, which he clearly seems to be practicing at his young age

>Rich autistic giant will inherit global empire, loadsamoney and political influence
This will be great lads. What do you think he will obsess over? My money is on trains and Star Wars

>discovered furries
>dump millions in making furshit
>the libtard furfags now all over his dick

>tfw he will become a wealthy eccentric who spends his fortune to build a colony on the Moon or Mars

We need more autistic billionaires.

lies, Barron will make 2d waifus real

aww so sad to see he just left Mama Trump there hanging, poor girl ;_;

Mama Trump III

>tfw you were born autistic but instead of your dad being the president of the United States you were born into a whitetrash family in a sub-20k population village

He will be bullied by liberals all his life for being Trump's son, he will fall in love with some girl but she will reject him for the fact of who he is without knowing him at all.

This is will force him to become more right winged than his father, using his fortune and political influence he will become President and turn America into a dictatorship.

Government mandated girlfriends for everyone?

Only if you are white.
You will be assigned a white wife for breeding and if she does not satisfy you, you can apply for a POC sex slave.

He is not autistic. I think people on Sup Forums fantasize about him being autistic because they are.

He is normal as can be. I volunteer at a school for kids his age, you should see those freaks. People forget that he is only 10. Barron is cool as fuck.

imagine barron at the end of Trumps 8 years
>6'5" rich handsome megachad
>all those libcuck stacy's roasting you for being autistic won't get off your dick now

>handsome

A 10 years child facing the world while he's dad become President of the USA, and you think he could act normally?

Maybe he's gay and will become a new Ludwig II, building fabulous Neuschwanstein style castles all over the place with his inheritance

what are the chances of him becoming potus one day like his father

wtf is he doing

Donald please, you have more important things to do

It's not the first time this happens, he has the typical behavior of an autistic child.

But anyway, what's wrong with that? it's pretty disgusting using his defenseless son to attack Trump

the next Bush jr.