I ask again, why is my race the best?

I ask again, why is my race the best?

Why do so many of you nons want to be my race?

Not interested in being your race just being inside your race.

Your race superior? You degenerates reproduce as fucking bunnies, your air is the most polluted in the world, and your political system is shit. You know, I used to believe that Asians were great, that was until I grew up old enough to realize that the only reason of why you seem to be better than anyone else ia because you have a fucking uncontrolled number of people! So or you are good or you starve to death.

At least they're not niggers. Maybe if whites were smarter they wouldn't be getting fucked by the jews and the niggers

Ok fuck boy, tell me how would you stop the big bad "jew" and "niggers"? You are brainwashed if you blame your problems on someone else. Or tell me, if that bothers you so much why don't you do something about it? Too scared to try I guess. I don't care about that because if the world is already controlled by a special sector (Which is true) there is absolutely no point on fighting back, we are fucked. I jst want to live and die like everyone else, have the less problems possible, and that's it.

Yeah but why? Why so superior?

You're thinking of commie shitholes, not mu race lol...but ok be tense in the posterior eegion and use that as your excuse.

This thread is why we laugh btw. You get sooo pissed at blacks, understandable, and jews, but we and jews just laugh our way to the bank.. only difference is nobody wants to be a jew, but tons live fetish lives wishing they were asian lol..wtf, seriously. You can't pick yourselves up from the shit you've created.

Where you from my Asian friend?

Naka Meguro, tho not jap. Why?

You haven't stated what your race is.

You retarded? Asian, as in, everything you wish you were.

Holy fuck he's not joking.

Just because you use a photo of an Asian woman doesn’t mean you’re Asian. If I jumped to that conclusion then I would be assuming, which isn’t smart. I am White, I have never wanted to be Asian. I don’t know of anyone who ever wanted to be a different race.

>Asians
>superior

We made you chinks slaves just as much as we did the niggers, but you little shits didn't even complain like they did. Just took it up the ass until the blacks stopped slavery for themselves.

And your accents are hilarious.

Enjoy your hamburger lol

Pretty hararious rike we have all the best jobs, yes?

asians have short dicks, I rather have my fine looking dick than an asian dick, and, I dont know what makes you think your race is superior nor where you got the idea that anybody wants to be asian. I would only change my race to black only to see if its true what they say about rythm being in their veins, but i believe its not, its just how they are educated in comparison to the rest, im sure there are black people with no rythm at all, just plain boring office people waiting for death. I think OP is stupid for believing himself superior, pathetic

>made a post about race
>asian person
>pointing to success
>hurrr which race is ya op???

White ppl.

>you are good or you starve to death

Survival of the fittest. Asians will rules us all. Confirmed

As I already stated, that would be jumping to conclusions, which is foolish. It’s possible that OP is not Asian and purposefully used that photo just to mock idiots who jumped to the wrong conclusion. Because, in many cases, the pic is not related.

Retarded chink kyds

I didnt read what you said. I'm sure it was gay or something

This nigger here, yrying to win life superiority via dick length.
>world average is 5.4", that means you
>girth is better
Enjoy virginity.

Lamest bait ever.

I'm not going to take a selfie for your fetish wishes, fuck off.

It's not bait. And I didn't request a selfie. Are you drunk? High?

You're wanting something, of course it's bait. Seriously, this is anonymous, stop posturing so hard lol

I'm not wanting something. You're not even Asian, are you?

Do Philippine's count though? Aren't they kind of sub human?

Indeed, shitstain of my group. Kind of like eadt europeans.

What are their inferior traits? Got any experience with them? I'm curious because I have found them to be an insular and shifty people in my experience.

I don't. I find your philosophies too stark, we're right to make fun of your strict, emotionally unavailable parents who wasted every iota of your childhood preparing you to be a joyless, spiritually circumcised adult. This makes you terrible scientists in a sense because you lack creativity and the capacity for wonder and passion. You ever see how on a science paper there will be a handful of asian names and one or two white names? The white people are the ones who had the idea and the asians are there to do math for them and leech some of the credit.

You're the best minority because it's entirely possible to just stop being this way - nobody's really going to stop you either, cept your parents. It's not as if black people can count on or just ask the other black people to stop shooting at them so their culture can improve - so in that sense you got it good. You can grow a spine and some real interests as soon as you notice and accept how boring your upbringing made you.

Also I notice rich folk trying to emulate asian parenting and turning into the most ridiculous helicopter parent and then their kid turns into a little freak. You've probably accidentally sucked any semblance of a soul out of what will become the rich segment of the millenial population - they will probably use their riches in a very cruel fashion.

None really, i wasn't serious. Th Mooey just got fucked the hardest by the west so, easy target.

One thing I can never figure out is why do Chinese people ALWAYS have bad haircuts? It's like they try to have a messed up do. It's never Koreans, Japanese, Filipinos, but Chinese with the "just fuck my shit up" look.