Ask someone who just got diagnosed with hiv anyhting

Ask someone who just got diagnosed with hiv anyhting
>inb4 faggot
i got it from a girl
>inb4 drug addict
sadly i never got to use heroin at all but at this point i figure i might as well give her a shot

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y1jAByECNc0
youtube.com/watch?v=XKtUrS6QTOo
youtube.com/watch?v=NO7KbVjI-CQ
youtube.com/watch?v=OhlVnx7lM0M
youtube.com/watch?v=fmEnRtMaeCo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck niggers get hiv

bump come on fags lets talk about my life threatening viral infection
youtube.com/watch?v=y1jAByECNc0

Bummer bro, I feel like I should get tested. I let some fag suck me off and he had braces and they cut his lip. I hope he was clean and not a lying faggot.

although i do have a nigger sized cock i am actually middle eastren so no dark skin police abuse

idk getting tested is no big deal my docter was really cool and blew it off as no big deal until i was positive. the bitch swore up and down she tested negative until i turned up postive...stupid fucking bitch

You can put her in prison for manslaughter if that's the case.

this song defintely is 10/10
youtube.com/watch?v=XKtUrS6QTOo

dark skin police abuse is a meme

apperantly she actually did test negative the problem with hiv is there is a very small window where you will test postive. the test detect antiboides not the actual virus so between 6-12 weeks is key and she was stupid enough to blow off her very obivous syptoms till well after that

lolfuckniggers

come on faggots i want to talk about my afflications

i was well on my way to being a md but sadly you cant be a surgeon with blood born diseases

what country are you from? sometimes im paranoid i got HIV because i've had unprotected sex with a couple of girls this summer, will get tested after a few months

Would make me want to become an alcoholic, or do a bunch of other drugs.

usa honestly the chances are almost slim to none unless they are heroin addicts....which you dont figure out until down the road

im already a full time alcoholic after the diagnoses but opiates quit scare the hell out of me,as far as bud im waiting to get my medical card becase im on probation for selling the stuff

Yeah, they were young girls both 18 and 20 from middle class families so i hope im good.. How long have you been diagnosed positive for?

Grow shrooms

1 week, at 1 month i had 2 days where i layed up in bed sweating my ass off with cold sweets and couldn't sleep

then at 2 months my tonslis were extremly swollen and red+thrush on my tounge

dont worry Sup Forumsro nothing was for sure until the test take it its really not that bad takes 5 min and then nurses do it so often the dont bat an eye

ive always been into psychedelics but obliviouly my mindset hasn't been to positive to be tripping

Yeah, me either. I hear larger doses kind of force you into a different mind state.

That's even worse sand nigger

Do you hate fags and niggers now? they're the dumbasses that spread the new plague, even if the chick you fucked was white it was really the gay niggers that fucked you.

which are the symptoms?

haha who cares at this point im infected and i will die with this diease unless a couple of billonares dump their funding into the cure. all i care at this point is paying for all my antivirals to live a normal life expectancy

Damn dude, i hope they find a cure soon

as im studying to be a docter i fell like i as able to spot them wayyyy earlier they are flu like,unless your well veresd just go get tested and be 100%.chances are you negative

You know medicine has advanced a lot since the 80s right? HIV/AIDS isn't a death sentence.

Whatever hiv fag, youre destined to die like a nigger, you useless piece of shit, do the world a favor and infect all other sand nigher muslims

OP if you seriously got AIDS from vaginal sex with a female then buy a fucking lottery ticket you faggot

This is actually the kind of selfish attitude that makes fags and niggers cancer. Luckily we didn't lose one of the good ones in you.

same here dude. i used to always be the kind of guy who always wanted to be a rich single millionaire,but now im turly afraid to die single

we care
what were the fucking "symptoms" that she showed?

yup
tell us how you really got it, OP

Because he's so very lucky?

what an edgy guy you are

Rolling for this

F to M transmission rates are like, infinitesimally small. I think you have like a 1/25,000 chance from copping AIDS from an infected female.

>bitch had hiv
>knew she had something so asked if she was tested
>she said it came back negative
>didn't bother to ask for proof, aka timestamp
>fuckedhergood.jpg without condom too
>got cancer
Nigga you dumb as fuck if you in college to become a M.D.......
/thread

1 in 25k is still a chance. I'm a gambler so trust me, shit like that happens everyday and you never notice.

Good thing none of this happened unless OP had a giant laceration on his dick and literally applied copious amounts of this alleged broad's vagina mucus to it

lol it dies with my im platonic to my death i wont give some else this pain and suffering(mentally,physically its not bad so far)

i banged her like 3 times in a row all nigh and she did bleed quit a bit so i guess it wasnt so out there.The way my doctor talked to me after being diagnosed im sure she though i was a faggot
lol you dont get aids...its hiv wayy differnt
like this guy said with modern medicine you live an almost*** normal life span(about 10 years off) the only thing that scares me is getting it as i am a college poor fag but im sure the government will take care of me

Wow yeah solid argument, there's also a chance I'm going to fall into a sinkhole and turn into an anime character tomorrow

Break out the check book

WHY THE FUCK WAS SHE BLEEDING LOL and also that doesn't even matter you asshat fuck you OP

Donald trump will make anime real, faggot
>taking the D balls deep 2016

I'm sorry dude, one time I was convinced I had hiv and I couldn't stop shaking before taking the test.
I am a junky and I fucked a lot of raunchy niggeretes in my day. Some guys have bad luck.
You have a life ahead of you man, and a weaponized dick. Make the world a better place, fuck shitty people.

Man, I'm sorry. That's shitty OP, keep up the positive attitude. Love ya man.

I agreed with this dude.

not funny man
positive = south park / 9gag
kys
I'm not op btw

Fuck OP that sux

One time I was really scared I had HIV but I didn't wanna get tested so I ordered an at home test from amazon

it said I was good I felt relieved you think those tests are reliable? I haven't been sexually active since that scare fuck

i asked a month after we hooked up and was starting to show symptoms
lol rip $500k average lifetime cost for treatment from what ive seen there is alot of government and private assistance though
always is chance and i guess im just the unlucky asshole that drew the short stick
thanks man i honeslty never fucked that scuzzy of chicks but everytime its just a roll of the dice i knew the risks going in and this is just a shitty roll. i really am just focused on making alot of money to donate back and hopefully rid the world of this shit feeling.do good with your life user you lucky fuck raise a happy family and love them for me

>inb4 traps are women too
Nigga if it's got tits n a dick it's not a female, gender lives don't matter. They can sexually identify and say wtf ever they want and you can agree to it and believe what you want to make yourself feel better but that *girl* who sucked and fucked your dick was a dude, hence why you didn't get lucky if you'd actually fucked a real women.
>main reason real pussy can't be beaten by cucks acting like females

I thought maybe I got HIV once
>got poked with dirty needle at work
>doctors said I should take HIV meds
>took meds just in case
>tested one year later with no hiv
>2 years later get sarcoidosis
>think I got it from side effects from hiv meds
>lungs are fucked
>will be died soon

> (You) #
>i asked a month after we hooked up and was starting to show symptoms
Then you really don't deserve to graduate college for M.D career, if you stupid enough not to ask for the goods upfront, nigger!

That's one of the nicest thing I've read in this cesspool. I never planned of having a family, but if I do I'm naming one of my kids after you man. What's your name user?

idk about the accuracy of those tests but just go in and get a legit test with your docter they are trained for that and they really dont care. you can just go in a be like "i just want to be safe" the just blow it off and act like they are glade to do it. itll make you fell way better either way.

lol im a college student.. like i know anything about a girl before i bag her...
my name is to obvious being a islam fag just be happy and live your life man like i said i always grew up worrying about making myself happy but now i feel like ive ran into a brick wall. i can still pursue a career that will make me rich as i could ever want. but i will never share it with anyone..... rip all the little anons i could have had

also good music thread

and to just to add to it this song has never had so much feeling

That's what you get for fucking niggers and have that uncut disease magnet of an unhygienic cheese dick.

A song from my country, always helps me when I'm having a rough time. Much love man.

youtube.com/watch?v=OhlVnx7lM0M

>sarcoidosis
your probaly fine man 2 years is wayyy to long for ars symptoms if your really that worried go get tested...

it was a banging ass 9/10 beach blonde white and Islam make you cut dick. to add insult to injury she didnt even make me nut the 2 times we banged

You must have fucked a nigress.

Faggot, I wasn't trying to be funny. I was being genuine, you piece of shit. Let me rephrase it.

OP, keep up the good thoughts. I wasn't being a fucking jokester. I love ya man.

come and say that shit to my face dude

>didnt even make me nut

learn some engrish you filthy kike

its very nice man this song has always helped to hard times also look up the velvet underground and nico that album has helped my climbed mountains of pain
youtube.com/watch?v=fmEnRtMaeCo

An admitted terrorist, I'm glad your life is ruined as wel as the race traitor fucking sand niggers. Hope you suffer and get buried fave down in pig shit with a pig carcass buried next to you.

>Sup Forums
>grammer and reddit
pick one you fucking faggot
always bubs its just the life you get so you might as well do the best with it i doubt well ever get another chance

lol your blind if you think any group as big as Islam,cathaoloism , and Judaism wants death and war as a whole its only a few assholes that ruin it for everyone

Sorry to hear OP. If I got that news my life would probably head into a downward spiral

for me the biggest hits were not being able to be a surgeon and not having a family.once i got past that i started looking at the positives in life thats all you can do man 1 day at a time

Do you live in a country with good healthcare do you have good health insurance?

I found myself about a year ago in a strange country where my massage quickly turned into full service. Girl spoke little English. Condom was used. After the deed, she was cleaning up blood from her period as she was cleaning me up!!!!

I freaked out about blood exposure because she had a "mole" on her neck that suddenly sure looked more like karposi's sarcoma. But... deed was done.

I traveled home, got an HIV test, and quickly realized that you can't really be 100% clean until you get a negative test 2-3 months later.

I couldn't stand the thought of exposing my wife, so I told her. It was tough, but we made it past this.

I spent 3 months trying to get used to the idea that I may have HIV, so I did all sorts of research and discovered that things have changed a lot with HIV -- in developed countries, new medicines are available, maybe expensive, but it's quite possible for people with HIV to live very long lives and die of old age nowadays.

Over the course of these 3 months, I freaked out a lot. I imagined I could feel all sorts of things changing in my body. I started having a large stiff drink in the evening to stop my mind from wandering.

Finally after 3 months and my 3rd negative HIV test, I started to calm down again, but I feel you...

Only advice I can offer is:
- confide in someone close to you so you have someone to talk to
- take life one day at a time right now
- don't think too much about things you have no control over
- join a support group

Good luck.

Once, a girl lied to me so I would knock her up. I used to see her occasionally in court, and wanted to end her pathetic life. How do you feel towards the person who fucked your life up? How does that relationship work?

A friend of mine used to work at a lab where they processed HIV blood samples. He contracted it. They claim that, because he's gay, he must've contracted it from a partner.... even though he hadn't had sex in over a year and he had a blood test before he went to work for them and wasn't HIV positive. Shit sucks.

I did get diagnosed with sarcoidosis and tried steroids to treat and other stuff but it has not helped. lungs are at 60% function.

You'll be fine if you're in medicine you know the cocktail is quite effective. Fuck off faggot

Congrats, how's the kid?

at first i was i was insalnly mad that all my goals in life and all the people i was gonna help were fucked but there comes a point where you just cant do much so who cares. all i care now is my health and my career
thats total bullshit im sure they fucked him out of health insurance
what do your doctors think?have you told them you are at risk?

He still works for the company but doesn't work in that specific area anymore. So he gets health insurance and shit because they can't fire him for a health reason since that's illegal. But someone with HIV working in area where blood is tested might show bad results or some shit.

She left me when she was officially pregnant. Haven't seen him for 6 years, hence court. He's in kindergarten and thinks some mongoloid redneck is his father. I'm not going his ruin his childhood, so I took her to court and walked away.

You've started to believe in God or have you stopped?

Damn man, I'm not sure if that sucks or you dodged a bullet.

bcus he's a faggot who likes anal sex
bcus he's a faggot who fucks girls on their period (disgusting faggot)
bcus he's a faggot who doesn't know how to sex properly

since there is no cure and nothing seems to help I stopped going to doctors plus my insurance was shit so saving money for the end game. I figure in a few months when I don't have much longer I will sell everything I have and travel a bit and run up the credit cards as much as possible... maybe go to Thailand for sex travel and hospice care if needed.