Hey Faggots

Hey Faggots,

My name is John, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded, no-lifes who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures. You are everything bad in the world. Honestly, have any of you ever gotten any pussy? I mean, I guess it’s fun making fun of people because of your own insecurities, but you all take to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures on facebook.

Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was captain of the football team, and starter on my basketball team. What sports do you play, other than “jack off to naked drawn Japanese people”? I also get straight A’s, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.

Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

Hey whats up john, its been a while.

This website is for everyone, not just alt-right jerks like you.

Hey Faggots,
My name is Jon, and I hate every single one of you. All of you are fat, retarded casuals who spend every second of their day making terrible decks. You are everything bad in magic. Honestly, have any of you ever been to a Pro Tour? I mean, I guess it’s fun making your own shit decks, but you all take it to a whole new level. This is even worse than jerking off to pictures of Elspeth.
Don’t be a stranger. Just hit me with your best shot. I’m pretty much perfect. I was world champion, and have several pro tours under my belt. What accomplishments do you have, other than “I once won a game of EDH”? I also have my own card, and have a banging hot girlfriend (She just blew me; Shit was SO cash). You are all faggots who should just kill yourselves. Thanks for listening.
Pic Related: It’s me and my bitch

This post makes me sad. Not because I think you're right but because I think about how you really are.

How is your life really? Obviously this is fake and bait but still enlighten us. Give us the real story bro.

Come on bro we are accepting here.....well no not really we will point and laugh but still.

>(She just blew me; Shit was SO cash).
>She
>Shit
Both capitalized for no apparent reason. So how's community college.

New fags

OP here
my name is not John, and I am simply jealous of all of you. Like you, I am a fat, retarded, no-life who spend evey second of my day looking to stupid ass pictures.

Don't be a stranger. Just tell me that I am so stupid that I can only make copy paste of a text I found on Sup Forums and that I do not even understand. I am so fat that I can not play football or basketball. And the only sport I play is jack off. I am just a faggot that should himself. Thanks for listening

Pic is not related: I am so ugly that I only dream to have this girl.

>being this new

Do you think it makes you cool to spend all your time on here?

That wasn't so hard to say. Feel better that you told the truth?

Nice fuckin trips

Thank you I try.

Nice copypasta.

you are the slav idiot you are the slav smell. return to Moscow. to our crimea cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo….ahahahaha ,putin we will never forgeve you. vodka rascal FUck but fuck asshole slav stink moscow sqhipere shqipare..seigie of leningrad best day of my life. take a bath of dead russian..ahahahahahmoscow WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget ww2 .….hahahahaha idiot slav and moscow smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE borscht FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. ukraine+usa+croatia+slovak=kill russia…you will ww2/ tupac alive in kiev, tupac making album of kiev . fast rap tupac kiev. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of tupac… you are ppoor stink slav… you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a onion tupac alive numbr one #1 in kieb….fuck the russian ,..FUCKk ashol slavs no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. 2pac aliv and real strong wizard kill all the slav farm aminal pig with rap magic now we the ukraine rule .ape of the zoo presidant obamo fukc the great satan and lay egg this egg hatch and moscow wa;s born. stupid baby form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. UKRAINE greattst countrey!!!11!1!

Some jersey douche nigger is trying to tell us how to live our lives, that area needs a hurricaine to clean it up some

>I’m pretty much perfect

tell that to that bright orange skin, man

Not the guy you responded to, but yes it definitely makes him cool. And you not knowing that makes you a newfag. So lurk more you daft cunt.

pretty sure this guy died a few years ago. anybody confirm?

holy shit, its a real life oompa loompa, mom get the camera!

Do you think you look like an oldfag for calling out this pasta? Do you think we'll all think you're cool? :^)

It just makes you look like a retarded faggot.

So when you sending dick pics?