Start thread on Sup Forums about my plans to do 3rd class Trans-siberian

>start thread on Sup Forums about my plans to do 3rd class Trans-siberian
>be faggy lookin 19yo Australian
>Sup Forums Russians convinced I'm fucked, gonna be killed or some shit.
>keep saying Russians are tough horrible bastards that will betray me in a second
>actually do it
>Russians are, under harsh exterior, super nice
>everyone in my carriage was cool and I got to learn Durak and drink, St Petersberg, Moscow, and Vladivostok are all cool cities, other sights too

Why are you always projecting your country as a horrible place when Russia was so inviting and awesome Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

1greywind.livejournal.com/539969.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

:3 Glad that you liked it

Why do you shoot down a Dutch passenger plane?

there must have been a sane guy in your thread that told you itll be okay
of course transsiberian is shit way to travel, but it's curious for a foreigner and of course russians won't murder you in your sleep

are those american middle aged women?

war, bro
if EU didn't team up with Fuck the EU to fuck Ukraine up, wouldn't have had this war.

In the large scheme of htings, it'd only be more fair if more Westerners died from wars their governments assisted in starting, don't you think?

Why did you annex Crimea?

the thread was pretty unanimous

>tfw I've seen through your b8 I know that if I say that Ukrainian did it you will post

make those threads when more russians are online, whn it's about 6-11pm in moscow and past 8pm in the part of russia where some people actually traveled trans-siberian at least once

what, was there ever a reason not to?

My question still though:

Why do Russians like talking about how horrible, tough, ugly etc. their country is?

>Durak
Toptier game desu lad. Miss playing with my math professor.

Also at most you wouldn't have gotten murdered, only pickpocketed.

Because they compare it to 1st world countries

because russians online are softcunt pidors

>Why are you always projecting your country as a horrible place when Russia was so inviting and awesome Sup Forums?

Because the Russians posting here are mostly NEET virgin losers blaming the country they live in and its people in their own problems caused by laziness, arrogance and stupidity.

Because we are very-very evil, obviously.

got any more photots?

I actually ripped that photo off the internet. I make a point of taking almost no photos travelling, but here is me eating trainstation fish.

view from Buzludzha, Bulgaria. Travelled to many other countries on this trip.

Oh

How many pussy shots and nipple slips shots have you taken?

u a girl?

Fucking richfags enjoying their lives and shit.

> trainstation fish
now that's sort of risky
but then you must have had meds with you, right?

I had some, but I have a very good stomach. I didn't need them until I ate Indian food in Mongolia.

excellent taste in cat russia

>imma pick a cat picture
>grills love cat pictures
>maybe that'll get me some of that aussie puss puss

deceive really fun.

looks like a very pampered russian cat

looks like the kind of cat to inhabit a palace in one of the great russian novels

>trusting Sup Forums memelords with anything
The vast majority of the board has never even left their own country, what did you expect?

>richfag first-wordler donwshifting hippe comes to your country
>i can buy 100 hookers here for my lunch money back at home
>ey breh erryfin is dirt cheap why you so poor m8?
>git gud m8
>everyone is so nice to me, no it is not because i am foreigner and have thick wallet, rite? git gud, ivan/mohammed/rakesh, just bee urself, kay? go find a job and shiiet. I work at mcdonalds and do $20/hr, you can too!
>he tells it to sociophobic NEETs on a congolese gold-mining echo chamber
can't make this shit up

here's one of the guys from OP's original thread I assume

Why do you guys want such a big country ? It's not comfy at all, a pain in the ass to travel and it's full of turkic barbarians.

Russia should only go until the Ural Mountains and the rest should be no man steppe lands.

>Sup Forums
>experts

Why is Russia poor?

Maybe the Russians were courteous to you because they thought you were a woman?

Lmao

the part beyond the Urals is probably more white. Caucasus, most Tatars and Moscow are in the European part. Yakuts and other asiatics are not really numerous

Last photo

>19 yo australian spent more money on a single trip than I and my entire family earned in our whole lives

must suck not being able to afford a train ticket bro

>this is japanese 12-hours sleeper train car
>they call russian couchette cars "third class"

holy shit thats fucked up

Sorry, but I can't spend 80% of my monthly salary on a train to some far east shithole with high prices for everything except japanese cars and chinese shipping containers.

but transport is v expensive in japan (even adjusted for cost of living) because of their neatfreak standards

What's Vladivostok like?
I've got 3 months in Seoul after summer and wondering if it's worth going since flights are like £40, but I need to get the Visa before I go

This. When I got a prize of $3300 on a science contest my family was fucking ecstatic because we've never seen so much money in one place.
Train tickets are expensive, aeroplane tickets are too god damn expensive. I got no idea how people manage to travel since one no return ticket would make up to 60% of my salary. Just for transportation, no food, no theme parks\restaurants\tours - just getting from point A to point B.

it really sucks not to be able to afford international travels between continents and visit shitton of countries at once
>some australian bitchboi uses his parents money to travel between continents every time he wants
>I have to work in storehouse even during holidays to pay for credits and afford basic food
why the fuck is this allowed

It's half Japan. Asian electronics, asian faces, asian cars.

>credits
found your problem

What's wrong with this? Looks cleaner/neater thans russian one
I would actually enjoy sleeping on those ''hard'' surfaces. Albeit I would lay with my head towards the window for privacy

> to pay for credits
theres your problem
if you make 20000rub/month and live in mukhosransk, and you are single you can save up 5000 every month and travel to most tourist destinations

I don't believe you. Post proofs.

The hassle for a Russian visa isn't worth it just for Vladivostok desu.

It's where Japanese cars go to die. Mostly just industrial docklands, but with a more relaxed feeling than the rest of Russia, and the second most liberal feeling Russian city after St. P. In a pretty beautiful/strange location of mountainous archipeligo. Army parks their destroyer fleet in the center of the docklands and fire cannons from it every day, which is pretty cool. Worth a few days, but I'd say that's it.

>Russia should only go until the Ural Mountains and the rest should be no man steppe lands.

Russia was turned into a second Congo after an month.

no pillow, the carpet can't be cleaned well

that's just it, you can't do anything but sleep in this setup
and it's cramped, it'd be like sleeping in a cupboard

i think "Worth a few days" is the best thing anybody ever said of the place

>be trolled by russkies
>believe in bullshit they tell you
>start shit threads on /int and bully Russia
>turns out you were trolled
>get redpilled
>love Russia
You've made a huge step to enlightenment, comrade.

>western neets can travel whenever they want with their mommy's money
>I have to save money for several months just to afford a plane ticked
Capitalism was a mistake.

Because it's ruled by non-russian elite who are robbing the russian people.

ye

Good to know
I'd only go for 3 days, its just I'd need to sort out the Visa before I leave England since I can't do it from Korea.

I don't care about the hassle of getting a visa, I'm already sorting out a Chinese visa and a Mongolian visa, I was just wondering if it's at least something worth seeing, since I want to go to as many places while I'm over there.

Japs avoid social contact with strangers in every way possible

if you work hard enough, you can send you 19yo kid to laos

is putin helping to exploit the russians or is he trying to fight the exploiters

>Asian electronics

Show me your swedish computer, german laptop or russian smartphone.

Do people smoke on these trains? I took a 28 hour train ride in China once, and the entire train was constantly filled with cigarette smoke. And we weren't allowed to open the windows, either.

Russian Vostochny cosmodrome is near Blagoveschensk, train ticket is cheap and if i know anything of russian army, security is lax

you caould make some nice pohotos and probably not go to gulag as mi-6 spy

Yeah, work hard enough.
Australians apparently don't even have to work and yet can afford international traveling.

You don't really need a pillow.
And I'm sure Japanse sleeping carpet is cleaner thans russki mattress.
You can lounge around.
And you can stretch your legs or go to the dining cart if you want to.
Also, remember that tose things are made to Japanse measurements

How long could this trainride take anyway? Certainly not as long as the transsiberian railway?

that's a holywar question what are you doing

ay you're not wrong but I wanna clarify I'm not NEET

>I'm sure Japanse sleeping carpet is cleaner thans russki mattress.
that's racist

i dont want to get you nice russians taken away by putins mafia thugs, but who is exploiting the russians? just the rich in general or a particular group of russians or foreigners?

I'm Crimean and fuck you dude. Just kill yourself. You don't know or understand what people feel in Crimea. Occupation by Ukraine was horrible in all aspects.

You couldn't open the Windows because if you were to, the air quality in the car would drop beacause of the smog

>litareally getting shit from a blog
>another dick sucking propaganda blog shitty thread

Smoking is formally prohibited.
If you buy a $2 lottery ticket from the train guard he will allow you to smoke.

>Breaking into the Cosmodrome

Kek, if I could do a tour I would, I love space travel and since the American ones are just cold-war propaganda I'd like to see something from more of the science and human progress aspect.

>if you make 20000rub/month

But what if you make twice less?

well i don't think anybody exploits me

we as a country are just geographically limited and so can't make as much money as naval powers or places that were built by empires that exploited the whole world for centuries

that's my view

perhaps if tech or climate changes and more trade goes along the north or accross new silk road, something will change, who knows. our problem is distances and geography, but it's also a boon, sort of. might pay off

then you're fucked. we've got this soviet mentality that makes us wait for govt to intervene and build an industry in every poor town, but even like that people are leaving economically unviable places.

villages like yours will die off sooner or later. sad but true.

Edit the first image too so it can't be reverse searched next time

>just move to big city lol, you'll automatically earn 10 times more
nice meme here.

Only once in my life some guy tried to pickpocket me when I was so drunk I was laying in bushes unconsciousness and some guy took ipod from my pocket. But then police caught guy who tried to pickpocked me and brough us both to police station. Put I refused to write that he tried to rob me and they let us both go. Lol.

Is it that hard to believe or am I being trolled.

>>Breaking into the Cosmodrome
easyer than you might think
baikonur is best though
1greywind.livejournal.com/539969.html

Because it is. Russia is bad place to live. Interesting, yeah a lot, but still shit

>says the gypsyland

rude, bro
i think slovenia is pretty neat

desu whatever I took platzkart I had boner all the time. it's unbearable.
When I travelled in platzkart with gf we covered with sheet and fucked there a lot lol.

What gender are you?

You look like such a disgusting autist.
How much money did your mother spend to send you in Russia?

it's transsiberia. he could have best fish in the world like baikal omul.

Good goy defend the motherland. Now go wageslave for 400€/month.

if not you can move somewhere else
you'll die of old age never earning shit in a depresive shithole waiting for putin to fix it

are you going to deny that villages and "monotowns" are dying out? commie stuff just wouldn't work in our economy

> Looks cleaner/neater thans russian one
pls