Why is there a negro on the cover art for Battlefield 1?

Why is there a negro on the cover art for Battlefield 1?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/369th_Infantry_Regiment_(United_States)
history.com/topics/world-war-i/world-war-i-history/videos/the-harlem-hellfighters
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

blacks ruin everything

target practice

because its WW1 ? there were a handful of negro's who played important parts in that war... ...right? i never took history...

That made me vomit profusely

Assumably the campaign will be dealing with the Harlem Hell Fighters, an all black unit in WWI and was considered the best.

It's EA. They gotta cater to the people making the most noise.

Muh diversity

>Assumably the campaign will be dealing with the Harlem Hell Fighters, an all black unit in WWI and was considered the best.

I hate niggers as much as the next guy but I'm willing to give credit where credit is due.

What do you mean? they have a soldier on the front. Not a nigger.

Fair enough. I will restate:

Why is there a negro soldier on the cover art for Battlefield 1?

Because the Harlem Hellfighters was an all black unit. Would make sense that if it's about that unit there'd be a black soldier on the box (presumably the MC like it was in BF3/4)

Fuck coons

>I hate niggers as much as the next guy but I'm willing to give credit where credit is due.

I just looked it up. I thought you where joking but they actually existed which makes it even funnier.

You complain about the black guy, but not about the Bedouin warrior chick on the trailer? Really, nigger?

They've said the single player will follow multiple story lines so theres no real reason to have the nig nog on the front

Because EA in their infinite wisdom has created a new history for the first world war. In the previous version, Britons, French and Russians suffered a massive loss of life to fight against tyranny while America was busy inbreeding.

In the NEW version, America was always there, fought the war single handedly and had an elite corp of niggers that fought against the might of the German empire, and also killed hitler before the second world war could happen.

In short, fuck America. If there's one place on earth that could beneft from a nuclear attack hitting them, it's that fucking cesspit.

political correctness now infects vidya, its sad.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/369th_Infantry_Regiment_(United_States)

"The nickname "Hell Fighters" was given to them by the Germans due to their toughness and that they never lost a man through capture, lost a trench or a foot of ground to the enemy."

Some nice propaganda right here. The only way that is possible was if they weren't deployed a lot.

I know. When will we get videogame box art featuring a white guy?

Probably will do the CoD style. Swap back and forth between American (Harlem Hellfighters) and British (Tea Sippers Unit).

Probably wanted a few giggles at how many people would be ass blasted they chose the black one over the white one.

If I remember right they spent their first fighting time for the French and were actually the longest deployed American unit.

Having something to prove on a large scale can really cause a high morale and will to fight.

think its a white dude with a buzz cut but lighting's make him looks blk

Lol nerd

Better question: Why the fuck was my character a black guy fighting for Ottoman Empire wearing German soldier uniform? Wtf is this shit?

There's going to be character customization so you can be black if you want. Basically just said "make a few of them black."

Ottoman Empire more than likely had contact with the African world (guess) and most definitely had a good amount of white people within their society as well (not guess).

As for Germany as stated above.

WE WUZ KANGZ NIGGUH!

Video games have officially jumped the shark.

Apparently there are female characters as well.

Yes but arabs/turks hate niggers

I'm sure they had some shrill dyke at EA say that the game was too white so a group that accounted for 0.0004% of causalities and combat need to be front and centered in a european conflict

fucking cucks

They took the idea from Battlefront. Let people use the race and gender that they want. It's really whatever considering how historically inaccurate we all knew the game was going to be since it's Battlefield (especially when we heard the amount of full auto weapons in the game).

Because WW1 is basically the starwars universe now

Cause niigers love when you see them with guns op what is so hard to understand?

pls tell me you're kidding.

Meh. There's no fucking way I'm paying £104 for the whole game. I'll stick to the superior experience of Verdun.

Verdun is better.

Nope.I think it was on Gamasutra that they mentioned it.

Who cares?

It's $60 for the flat game (they're not forcing you to buy premium).

Basically this

Because it is 2016 and the big boss at EA said
>Its 2016 now guys and we have to be super PC now. In order to be Super PC we have to put a minority on the cover
then one guy in the back said
>The Harlem Hell fighters were black and famous for being crazed fighters. We can also make day 1 dlc off of it.
after hearing his favorite string of words, day 1 dlc, the big boss said
>That is genius. I want a Harlem hell fighter on the cover now.

Well this is a shame. A game that is painted to have some sort of historical consistency and relevance is just an sjw confusion.

Because bf1 fucking sucks it plays just battlefront with hardline "cod killer" my asshole though I do hate cod but this new battlefield is just a big fucking disappointment.

>Not buying premium
No DLC unless paid for.
Everyone will be getting guns and tanks etc where as people who don't shill won't.
It's not even worth game price with how battlefront it is.
Air combat is trash.
Niggers.

Verdun supreme.

>It's $60 for the flat game (they're not forcing you to buy premium).

Except they are. Anyone that's played BF3/4 will know that the majority of the player base migrates along with DLC releases, meaning that eventually vanilla will basically have a low presence on the maps.

The only option? Buy the fucking DLC. They're not telling you that you need it in so many words, but the implication is there.

They should just be up front that they don't care about historical constituency

They should also be up front with their politics and nigger glorification

mr blackman on bf1 cover is a "harlem hellfighter", the harlem hellfighters were a kickass group of nigga who went in a fought battle the white bois were too scared to fight because a nigger was statistically less valuable than some white dude at the time. that is why there is a black man on the cover of bf1. history

I wish they had a Lawrence look-alike on the cover. Now that would have looked great.

As is every game tbh. I think R6 is like the only game to not do that and that was simply because it was more money effective to just make it free and sell hats for cash.

Nobody cares they did nothing, all they did was be sent with the French to die.

>Considered the best
Yea ok

And I personally am tired of the model. It's anti consumer, and the people MOST guilt of the culture are the shitlords that preorder.

Because why would we send a white man to the desert in WW1?

you are just mad because they didnt put some white guy on the cover. i just dont see why its something to get upset about

Then don't pre-order and buy DLC. Literally nothing really stopping you. There will always be vanilla servers albeit in lesser number but still.

Is EA holding a gun to your head and screaming "BUY PREMIUM OR WE'LL FUCKING PULL THE TRIGGER!"

>was considered the best.

>that is why there is a black man on the cover of bf1. history

>some ragtag undisciplined group of niggers are of any historical note today besides their very nature of being niggers

The only reason why anyone cares is because they're niggers

I miss bf2 .

Have you never heard of the concept of peer pressure, you fucking idiot? If you're with a group of friends you game with regularly, of COURSE you're going to want to make sure you're sympatico with them.

I don't think he was advocating for the black dude as the lead. He was making an assumption on why they did it. I think it makes sense on thier end. To make a world war 1 game sell and more accessible they used the craziest guns. Might as well throw in some smaller niche and sometimes unimportant historical events to appeal to more people.

because the game was made in Sweden.

people didnt just not care about them they were rewarded with medals and honors no silly white boy ever got because they were a small squad (i think about 15-20 might be wrong) who killed more faggots than anyone ever did in the war

I don't like the game flat out buddy, it's horrible. The gameplay has shifted too far from what I actually enjoyed about the franchise and the beta felt like a punch in the mouth, I'm not going to spend upwards of two retail games for it as platinum is a must if you're actually going to be playing it long term.

Then make the choice. Stick it to the company or be able to meme with friends more often.

Any game now a days will require that choice. You still have a choice you weak willed cunt.

Just like no one was forcing people to buy loot boxes in OW but they still bitched anyways considering the game throws one at you for leveling up which will happen every 1-2 fucking hours.

then dont buy the game. simple. dont go online crying about it mate

shitty bait fam

Good grief you're dense. And apparently don't read either.

>Having something to prove on a large scale can really cause a high morale and will to fight.

it's not about willpower in large scale warfare like that. If they were hit with a strong powered Nazi force, it would be impossible to NOT lose ground and probably most of the unit.

nazis had far superior tanks, planes, guns, and tactics. and more, but those are the biggest ones

Don't call me mate, guy. I didn't "go online to cry about it" I saw another fucking thread about this stupid fucking game and decided to reply.

not bait mate just a fact. the hellfighters were the most kick ass squad in WW1

Who are we who know not our own history?

I do. You don't. Yes there's pressure but you have the choice to ignore the pressure and stick to your guns.

dont call me guy, mate

Shit poster detected.

no, COD doesn't require the new DLC. When you matchmake, it'll still put you in lobbies with people who own the DLC even if you don't, and if there's enough players on who own the DLC it'll put them in separate matches (sometimes)

Mate go to bed it's nearly 8.

its 2:44 am here i dont have to listen to you, you're not my dad, mate

I am though guy, I'm sitting in the other room across that timezone fam, ugitmebude?

jokes on you i dont have a dad in my mind, never met my real dad

what I have an issue with the forced diversity, making the british forces look like a military from africa, the only way they could have made it worse is if it made half the players women.

Have we made a breakthrough mate?

maybe, who knows you could be my real dad, pffff nah

Nah fam I'm 20 so you'd be b&.

Trump will make video games great again.

history.com/topics/world-war-i/world-war-i-history/videos/the-harlem-hellfighters

Harlem Hellfighters source
One of the best

>Nazis

wrong war you dipshit

No.......

the standard one (that everyone will buy) has a white guy on the cover, the harlem hellfighter is on the special edition

I'm glad they didn't include women in the game, the shitstorm that would have caused would be worse than the forced diversity it currently has. They literally cannot win in a situation with women in a shooter game.

>why aren't women in a game set in WW1? You misogynistic pig!
>why can you kill women in a video game? That's rape you misogynistic pig!

because you don't deserve a history you white faggot

Yeah, Tuskegee Airmen were badass. Took out the red baron, and didn't lose a single bomber over the Pacific theater.

there's an Arabic woman in the single player campaign that they showed in trailers

you have to remember, back in the day, they took only the very very very very best niggers to war.. which means the average nigger was way better than the average white.. simply because they took all the whites and all the good ones were dispersed among the mediocre.

Oh shit that's right. Fuck, why can't they just stick to the facts of life.

The game sucks anyways, so it doesn't matter.

ah has mom not made your tendies little kids are so cute when they're angry

DICE got blacked