Hey Sup Forums, can I get some messages in my Tumblr inbox...

Hey Sup Forums, can I get some messages in my Tumblr inbox..? I'm super lonely and i could really use some company tonight. My boyfriend started abusing me earlier, and i just want some comfort right now. and all you b/ros are just the type of comfort I need

You know the rules. Tits or gtfo

here's your tits

NYPA faggotmcniggercunt

Well...Are u interested on talking with a Colombian that would try to get to know you only because your tits?

suure~

NYPA fagget.

Timestamp

Pls b 18

I don't want it to be rude, no offense but are you a trans?

>Facebook says "He"

you're welcome

Lol. Then do you mind if I talk to you in your Facebook?

i like talking in tumblr more cos facebook sux

Catfish...

rude

you're really cute, i like your eyes alot.

See but this is when you ask op for kik because you don't even tumblr.

awh thanks

You're not really this girl OP. Just some edgelord looking for a personal army.

>zambie44.tumblr.com
guys just run shes just a tumblr weed girl.

>tumblr
>emo look
What more can I say ?
bf abusing? ok sure. The only comfort youll probably be getting from B is guys thirsty for your tits dont be fooled honestly. be smart

She hurt your feelings, op?

rude

not rude, its probable. Its Sup Forums we're talking about here

:O

and i even showed my tits. wow

Nice try smart-ass. Now you know the rules...

Right I just followed you.

This guy gets it

oh, i don't, kindly inform me?

did you really say 'sux'

god damn child. Definitely under 18

no, i'm 19! i'm just emo and shit

Not your personal army

thought so
but 19
I doubt it but...ok :P

I still don't see any tits.

Looks like the shit shine armoured white knight faggots are on her tumblr penning the next odyssey/simarillion.

How about I slap you around and fuck your brains out until your pussy is bruised, then I'll put my dick, covered in your pussy juice, into your mouth and throat fuck you until I cum in your ravaged throat.

Probably
Sup Forumsros need get in here
I mean the true kind.
Surely OP isnt this dumb...its Sup Forums im sure she wants some 'attention' and admire her boobage

Where can I see more of your face. it's cute as fuck

That was pretty damn hot lol

yup been on B pretty long enough to know this tumblr post thing is bull shit, she failed to provide a time stamp..so its hard to believe any of what she says

The rules are very simple. You show us your boobs (tits, breasts, cleavage, whatever you want to call them), add a timestamp so we know it's you, or you leave. Simple as that.

Tits or gtfo?
time stamp girl.
you know the rules.....right

No thank you. I don't want to fuck you. I don't want you to fuck me.

I just want you to folliw the board rules please.

The tumblr replied to an ask saying that they never posted here :/

fuck that makeup is terrible

regardless whether the op is fake or not. I have a thing for petite girls....up lift yo top? ;)

then what

even if the photo isn't OP I still want to see more of this woman. I demand moar

bumpety bump

IT'S A LIE. A DIRTY FUCKING CUM FILLED LIIIEEE

Yeah. I know your type. Emo, have the long sleeved hand covering the mouth to show how innocent and cute you are, but really you have some daddy issues and are craving that sadomasochistic thrill that your scene/emo boys could never give you.

Woah... You seriously didn't just ask Sup Forums to go on tumblr did you? Do you remember the last time we raided? Jesus... That's some fresh hell you really don't want... I'm going to warn you now, and it's likely the only warning you'll get. We're not nice, we don't care, we're heartless bastards, we know... Oh... And we're infinitely more likely to rip you apart than offer real advice...

She is.

Lol you tagged the wrong person pal
I dont have daddy issues.
WHAT THE FUCK
YOU MEAN THE EMO GIRL
NOT ME
FUCK YOU

figured

yup we're heartless for a reason because the so called nice girls fucked us over a long time ago
at least for me

BITCHES DX

I'll fuck you too

Lol
Go for it
your dick will snap

someone's #triggered

Drive you over to your "abusive" boyfriends house and throw you at his feet, much like a dog tosses a used chew toy aside, covered in sweat, tears, and bruises from choking and slapping.

LMAO
just a tad

BeJEWeled - HITLER = TRIGGERED

Yeah. I am always triggered. People are cancer

We've made our rules clear OP. If you're going to stay on our board, you must comply.

or forever hold our dicks in her hands

I like her

Man I just created a tumblr to talk to her and I can't even make it work. Haha what's happening to me? Thirsty for emos I guess...

you've hit a whole new level of faggotry

Tits and a time stamp or GTFO
I'm a woman and even I know the rule, OP.

Greeting M'lady(

Hehe :)

This.
Even when we all know you aren't a woman, this.

Dude just go to their tumblr, they clearly state that this is fake

will you also follow the rules? come on. Theres no tits on this threat. I am ashamed lol

WHERE ARE THE FUCKING PICTURES GOD. I JUST WANT TO LOOK AT CUTE EMO GIRLS FUCK

thread*

i really really really want to do that too x

nypa
sage

The person who posted this is not the person in the photos. The person in the photos is also very, very underage. Last time I checked it's illegal to share photos of another person with the intention to bring harm.

i'd bring love not harm

Nice try fag

DONT TELL ME WHAT IM INTENDING YOU CISGENDERED SHITLORD

Then what

I got baited. I have failed to you all, I am really ashamed.

Pretty sure the person who posted this had the intent of bringing harm though. If it does happen to be someone he knows irl and I find out I'll surely be bringing harm to them.

The only way you can repent is to show us your credit card information.

All you thirsty virgins fail to see that this is a personal army request in disguise.

this was such a rollercoaster... LET'S KEEP IT GOING