Pantie thread

Pantie thread.

A tenant of mine left these in the dryer, I kept them. I just wish they still had her scent on them.

Pic related.

Anybody else stolen underwear before? Stories?

Also general upskirt/creep shot thread!

Bump

got drunk and stayed the night at a buddy's house. stole a pair of his daughter's panties. jizzed in them over and over as I imagined using her as my little whore

Bamp

I remember back in the day girls all had silky underwear... now its all cotton and lace bullshit. One time I went out wearing a pair of silky bikini panties, they kept falling down inside my pants. I suspect this is why girls don't wear them anymore.

What?

I sniff panties all the time

just random ass panties?

Sometimes, but my sister, gf, i have do college friends.

your sister. thats weird AF dawg. gf is kewl i reckon. would you fuck your sister? pics? nudes?

Nah wouldnt fuck my sister. A bit chubby. But she wasnt so i sniffed them. Plus i ws a teen.

I fucked your sister once, but I like chubby grills

the fact that she swallowed was a nice touch

>be me
>16
>hanging out at friends house
>friend has 7/10 but crazy older sister who recently left gone to college
>after playing video games and smoking weed all night we decide to go to sleep, he goes to his room and I slept downstairs on a couch
>sisters room was also downstairs
>After waiting for about a half hour to make sure he was sleeping or at least not coming back downstairs again, I snuck into his sisters room
>searchdrawers.exe
>find panty drawer with a few pairs that she left behind
>Take pair of black lace panties that were almost a thong
>jerked off with them in her bed, came in kleenex to not leave evidence, put them back and went back to sleep on the couch

7/10 would do again

cool man

>be me
> roughly ages 5-10
> parents would take me to toy'srus once a year
>only once a fucking year
>spend hours in the store
>don't buy a goddamn thing
>:(
>get errthang i everwanted on chrimuh moning
>shit was so cash

Yeah? Hope she was good you. She did mention an user with a huge cock and a neckbeard. Must be you.

my dick is pretty decent i reckon but my balls are like 2 eggs.

Yep must be you. Welcome to the family fam!

can i penetrate you anally? like sister like brother.

no panties but i once stole a girl's dildo at a party at her house used to suck on it every day

Yeah as long as we can go back and gorth who catches. How was her ass? Super tight?

Stole a pair of my exs younger sisters, stole two pairs from my hot ass cousin when I was helping her move, and stole two pairs from my best friends mom. It was so hot I even found her dildos, laid there on her bed sucking on them and jacking off

hell no only i get to do any penetration. your sisters ass was loose as a goose, bout like her stank ass pussy

I found my high school friends moms dildo when house sitting. I sucked all over that big blue donger

>Be me, way back about 10 years ago
>Living with 8/10 (hot) 20 year old chick
>She worked at Victorias Secret
>Clepto stole tens of thousands of dollars in panties and bras
>I used to get her used ones out of her room and wrap them around my dick and jerk off thinking about fucking her
>They were stained with her pussy juice
>Came buckets
>mfw I ended up dating her for years after
>Never did tell her

I have stolen a pair from friends step mom still have it still wear it pink satin thong

I went home with a stripper, her home. She wanted 400 to fuck so I just got her shit faced drunk and she passed out. Fucked her while she was semi conscious. Stole 3 pairs of her panties. Took one pair to tijuana and paid a hooker to wear them while I fucked her, pulled them to the side.

Ive stolen panties from 2 of my friends roommates and my former friends sister. And my bff that's a chick.

I have a panty fetish.

I also have a box with 1 pair of panties from each of my ex gfs up til i wast 25 or so. I stopped doing that i dont know why.

I steal my daughters. About a pair each month. She likes the skimpy sexy ones and I like the stink she leaves in them. I cum quickly

You know, you're alright

pics

Sisters. Sucked on these for about 30 minutes.

Any of you assholes every stick your face in a pussy? If so, then I definitely don't see the stigma behind all of your underwear collections.

I've done this a lot. Had a female flatmate once or twice. Wait till she's out then raid her room. Put small amounts of cum in her clean thongs then caught glimpses of her wearing them. She had a great smell.
Literally the tip of the iceberg. I seem to spend time in friends houses where the dirty laundry is kept in the bathroom. Friends gf does crossfit, she came back from a workout, went for a shower and then went and got changed (10/10 thick ass) went to the bathroom and right there on top of the laundry bin, Calvin klien sports thong still wet from sweat and strong pussy and ass smell. Fucking diamonds. My list is pretty extensive.

Ah to be a teen again

i bet those smell gr8, i know the smell