Just took acid now what do I do now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=prFtmhnrkag
youtube.com/watch?v=-UpA6OyXGJM
soundcloud.com/desertdwellers/desert-dwellers-live-2015-earth-heart-tour
youtube.com/watch?v=uytWxYKSupI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Listen to Aerosmith Pandora.

Meditate and focus on your breathing. Clear your mind as much as you can and just keep relaxing yourself. Think of the trip as nothing unusual, just a bunch of happiness emanating from the center of your mind. It was a little intense my first time but it made me happier in the long run.

Go to the disco portal

get off the internet

Listen to music or watch something you like on tv or youtube or whatever.

Do not waste your trip watching stuff. Go on a walk.

fap to hentai whilst listening to jpop then go to store and acquire slurpee ask clerk if he's seen any giraffes hanging around lately then inquire about where he purchased that dinosaur make them a pawn stars offer on it saying that's the best you can do since your dinosaur expert is out of town fucking loli's

Lay down and day dream.

This is the best way to experience how your thinking changes from LSD.

Stare at yourself in the mirror and notice how weird your body is

About to drop these two bad boys

Don't listen to anyone here. not even me.
no one has ever died on acid.
ever.
take 2 hits for first time or your body wont be able to recognize he subtle effects.
listen to tool.
Baba booey. haha thats a funny word isnt it haha. BABA BOOEY BABY FUCKIN YEAH!

SKIBBIDY BEE BOP OH FA DA LOO TA BAP ZOE MA JOE FADAFAFO WHAT? MY NAME IS
steeeeeeeeeev

Now you sit back and wait for cruise control to take effect. Just remember to steer

You should hold them in your sweaty palms longer

lol

what about mom's spaghetti though?

Hold them until your arms are heavy

Think about how at any point and time, you could have a brain anurism

Just don't take too much or you'll vomit on your sweater already

Trippin on MDMA at the moment. Enjoy yourself!

think about how everyone is just atoms vibrating and interacting with each other

Think about how everyone you know and love will die. Also imagine being in a car accident.

Btw if it tasted bitter or like chemical-taste, then it's not LSD.

It's either

1. 25-i or 25-c
or
2. DOM, DOB, or DOC

If it doesn't last longer than 12 hours, then it is likely option 1.
youtube.com/watch?v=prFtmhnrkag

youtube.com/watch?v=-UpA6OyXGJM

wat

you're an asshole.
i mean for an experienced tripper it would be fine but youre gonna scare the kid scare the kid scare the kid scare the kid scare the kid scare the kid scare the kid scare the kid scare the kid scare the kid scare the kid scare the kid scare the kid scare the kid scare the kid scare the kid scare the kid scare the kid scare the kid scare the kid scare the kid scare the kid scare the kid scare the kid scare the kid scare the kid scare the kid scare the kid scare the kid scare the kid scare the kid scare the kid scare the kid scare the kid you dont want do do that now do ya buddy?

are you OP?
if you are then youll understand in time
stare into a mirror its fun. not now but when youre full on trippin sac

zone out at a wall

OP. This is your higher mind speaking.

Put on the soundtrack and listen.

soundcloud.com/desertdwellers/desert-dwellers-live-2015-earth-heart-tour

Before it is complete, you will already be on the next phase of this spiritual journey.

1 1 : 1 1

END TRANSMISSION

Clearly aren't sweaty. Put your glasses on, kiddo

This shit never happens to me.
youtube.com/watch?v=uytWxYKSupI

make sure you pull the extra skin off your arms. you have 7 layers of skin, so you'll want to pull off about 5 of them.

it keeps your dna fresh

That sounds painful.

Oh here thank you all for your feedback!

Op*

not really. you've had a sunburn peel before, right?

same thing

PLEASE GOD OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR

YOU SHOULD REALLY OPEN IT

IT'S NO FUN IF YOU DON'T

Look up optical illusion videos on YouTube. Watch them then look at walls. Intense as shit on acid

w̫̮h̛͖͕̫͇̺̘͞ą̛̬̣̬̗̭͇̯̜́t̨҉̪͜ ̪͖̹͍͚̭̼̩͘ą̳ͅr͎͖͓e̩̗̠̤̟̘̜ͅ ̸͖̥̮y̤̰̘̩͉̺̝͓͠͠o̸̻͕̩͇͔̪̖͔͞u͖̩̰̲͖̝͞ ̷̛̥̗͙͙̙͘ͅw̭͖͖͓̦a͞͏̟̮̙͎̗̯̞̺i͎̦̙̥̱͔̗̱͝t͕̠̭͝i̧͎͚͢͝n͈̫̺͡g̵͇̬͔̟̤̙̘ ̷̴̝͖́f̟͔o̤̯̯̭͕̖̦ͅr̸̡҉̰͚

take more acid

How you do that?

Look at clouds.

̨̮̗͖̦̣̥̯̹͓̖̬̰͚̫̖̼̹͓̜̿̃ͮ̽̏̓͆̌͋͢͢͡ ̶̟͉̜͖̿̿̏ͦ̾͑̅͌̈́͞ ̴̡̗͕̹͇͖̓͂̿͒̌̃̏́ ̶̡̧͔̣̬͉̤̂̄̎͛̔ͭ̏̋ͯ ̷̜̼̣̰͖̻͉̝͎͚̹͎͙̲̬̖̣̖̞͛̅͒͘͞ ̸̧̢̪̰̖̟̻̞̝̲͉͕ͭ̿͌ͩ́̉͂͑͐ͬ̈̀̾̉̏͂ͦͧ ̨̪͔̻̜̰͔̟͓ͣͯ͠͝
̴̢̪͔͖̠̲̗̮̰͓̭̭̅̐͒͌ͅ ̟̖̟͙̰͚̘̙̹̥̯̹̪̱̥͕͇͇ͪ̅̔ͩ̀̋̉ͪ͒ͫͣ̉̑̾̽ͫ̽ͧ̌́ ̴̫͇̫͖͇̻͈̞͔̻ͭ͐ͤͭ̌̈́̈ͤͭ̑͗ͣ̄͂͡ ̢̯̘̙̲̞̮̝ͨͭ̂́͡ͅ ̛̺̱̥͖̭͇̯̪̬̮̩̘̻͇̼͙̠̯ͬͮ̐̋̆̐ͭ̒͋̌̾̅ͬ̃͘͢͢ͅ ̢̘̳͉͎͇̥̬̲̲͙̫͈̖̪͇̦́ͬͭ̇̋̆̓̽ͬͨͨͤ̔́͡ͅ ̴̴̯͙͔̺̮̻̜̬ͩͧ̿ͦ̐̽ͭ̂ͤ̍̃ ̵̯͙̘͎̟̦͚̤͍̠̩ͭ̐̑̉̀ ̸̸̷͉̯̘̻̩̥̘̬͙̱͚͇̖͕̺̼̜͙̆̀̃͐ͣ͛ͯ̂͆̏͒͗́͌ͯ͢͡ͅ ̨͎̙̟͇̭̙̼͕̦̩̘̗̙͇̎̌̾̾̈́̓̌̃̌̿̋̾̎͑͆̍̔͘ͅͅ
͐̉ͯ͛͂ͦ̑ͯ͋ͪͣ̃̈̐ͬ͒̄́҉̨͖̯͍̦̦̰̼̫̹ ̷͇̫̪̮͚͕͇̬͓̱̰͇͇͋͊ͩ̏̽̀̓ͨ͌̉̏ͮ̇̽̉̍ͭ̈̍͢͟͡ ̡̪̟̹̖̯̩͈̦̝̰̰ͦͣͫ̐̈̌͆ͤͤ̋̇̂ͮͤ͊̿́̚̕͘͞ ̵̴̷̴̞͇̪̤̬̱̮͕͇̳̱͙̝͗ͯ̓̈̿̍̔͛ͣ̀̓̐ ̴̸̨̧̼̭̠̥̲͇͔ͮͧ̃̆̇͢ ̸̶̷̡͖̟͉̜̯̹̤̣̤̫ͣ̋̐̐̎̎̊ͦͫ͌ͪ̐̍̃͛̆͟ ̸̜̩͍͕̦͈̝̻̙͔͈̦̜͍͖̻̄̿̓̃͗͂͒͡ ̴̗͔̪͍̤̊́̈́ͯ̀ͣͬͧ̇͜͡͡ ́ͭ̈̚҉̶͘͏̗͇̰̤̯̙̖̥͉͈͇͢ͅ ̴̞͖͚̰̫̲̹̖̩̺̤̩͚̫͙͕̎͊ͣ͑̄ͭ̓̋̈́ͧ͞͠ͅ
̸̡̢̧͚̞̦̭̱͉̩̙͍̙̼͇̯̼̱̩̭̭̽͌ͩ͛ͅ ͙͇̰̜̯̰͉͇̮̬͎͕̺ͨͨ͗̎̇͂̍͗̀͌̈́́͘͘͠ ̶̧͙͍̘̜̺͖̘̹̰͍̪̪̤̣͈̆̈́̇̈ͫͯ́͘ ̴̤͍̪ͧ̌ͪ͆̐͌ͧ̈̓̆͟ͅ ̴̨͑̆̏̃ͦ̐̌͂͂҉͍̯͓͇̺͓͚̞̹͇͝͞ ̴̨̖̥͉̫͚͚͙͈̐ͬ̓̽ͣ̓ͫͪ͛ͮͮ̔ͭͩͅ ̧̣̬͔̯̮̟̐̇ͤͩ̒ͫ̆̄̄̆ͦ̕̕͢ ̴̷̢ͭ͛̃ͬ͑͊͑̄̍͋̓͋̃̓̅̽̎͠͏̣̗̦̺ ̴̪͍̤̖͉̭̮̄̏̒ͨ͝ͅͅ ̧̧̥̺͉͎̮͈̭͈̠͓͊̈́̽̐́ͣ͊͂ͬ́ͬ͑͂ͧͭ̊̽̀̕
̨ͯ̅͆̂̊̌̓̍ͧ̒̒͜͝҉͚̪̙̟̰ ̨̥͙̗͖͓̳ͨ͋̊̅̽̽ͨͣͭ̏ͧ́̕ ̫̞̥̞ͮ̿ͨͬ̍̔̿͗͑͌ͫ̓̾ͫ̚͘ ̨̯̞͕̤̮̞ͭ̅̎ͭͦ̂͒ͩ̏̕ ̶̧̫̯̖̣̳̅̃ͭ̔ͯ͑͒̽͑̍́̌ͯ̏̕ͅͅ ̀̾̂́͂̽̅́̑̑͊̀͘͠҉҉͈̣͓̖͍̠̺̦̞̟͖̱̻̠ ͉̰̤̱̜̬̣͕̍́ͯ̿͐͌̌̂ͮ͗͜͢ ̵͈͈͈͚̜̗̹͓̣̖̜̘̰͙̼̞̣ͯ͒̊͗̋̍ͣ͑́̂̈́͋ͣ͂͋ͦ̍ͬ͠͡ͅ ̛̠̟̬̰̫͑ͣͤ͛̑̃ͣ̌̀̈͊̔ͭ̐̋̓ͤͭ̈́͞ ̶͒̽̏ͭ͏̡̡̻̮̹̗͠
͂̏̍̾͆̋̃ͭ҉̡̢̳̥̠̖̪͓̺̮͚̠̘͈̱͚̦̙́ͅ ̴̗͔̜̘̫͙̮̼̲͙ͮ̑̓̀ͧ̒̾ͤ̍̆͌̆̉̋̂̒̚̕ͅ ̨̳̪͕͉̺̬̰̹̞̗͖̝̙̘̰̬̖͓ͤ́̇̆ͫ͗͛͐̐̎͌́ͅ ̷͓͎̻͓̤͔̳͖̰̫̖̤̭͙͍̰͓̮͔̃̃̅ͨ̓̀̀̚͝ ̛̪̜͉̣̫̋ͮ͋̒̈ͧ́͝͞ ̸͚̳͖̞͚̭̠̹̮̜̣̖͉̹̱͔͕ͧͪ̆̆̓͒́̉̏͝ ̴͐͒͊ͫ͊̎̄̽̏͛͏̵̴͍̠̺̜̙̳̟͈̙ ̼͎͔̻̯̏͌͑̎́̚͢ ̴̢̧̝͉͉͙̰͈̟̰̖͍͉̱͓͓͔̖̣̦̾̿̍̾̆͡ͅ ̵̐̓̈ͤ̿͋̏ͯͤ̍̐͋̍ͮͪ͏̝̻̹̭̲͓
ͦͨ͋̆ͬ͏̸̗̬̞̮͎̣͚̮̕͜ ̷̛̩͙̥̤̹̙͕̥̺̩̽̾̂͑̐ͨͮ͌͐̂̒ͩ͡͞ ̭͕̹͓͓͉͇̱̗͕͔̰̩̓͂̏̈́̈́͛ͦ̃̈̊ͧ̍̂̍̐̆̋ͪ̔̀͘͡ ͓̭̯̟͖̲̫̲͍̳̠̼͐̈́ͬ̏͆͂̇̽̏̀͘͟͝͠ ̵̧̦̲͔̦̥̖͐̈́͂̋̎̇̀̃̄͐ͬ̽̾̾̆͊ ̷̶̴̛̞̰͎͎͓̞ͨ̇̐ͬͫ̓͒ͬͫ ̹̯̝̲͍̩̜̥̫̞̇̆ͬ͋̓̇̈́ͫ̔͆̾͐̑͞ ͔̠̖̻̖̠̌̍̓ͬ͆ͬ͐̇ͫͭ́ ̷̴̵̡͙͇̱̭̭͋ͬ̿ͮ̑̾̍̈͂̋̂̈́ͯ̏̒̚͢ ̧̛̛̠̱̟̲͖̤̗̜͇̗͔̞̠̌ͩ̍͛́̇̈͆̔͌͆ͪ͗̃̌̚͜͠
̴̯̲͉̗͉̞̙̤̞̖̤ͨ̌̊ͩ͠͞͠ ̈̑̀̀ͪ҉҉͏̨̱̪̟̺̱̠͕̪ͅ ̨̺̠̟̘̣̦̭̣̭̗̝̊̀̅̓̓ͫ͋ͩ̂ͦ̔̒͟

You're such a hipster faggot it's not funny.

I think you're mistaking LSD for PCP there buddy.

Tool is for middle school faggors. Listen to Sleep.

u mad?

tool is good on acid or if you have a sense of humor.

Not at all, you're still a faggot.

You've never listened to Sleep huh? It's obvious.

OP I recommend finding that feeling of contentment of just being here without feeling the need to do something or think about something. Insight comes from when you bring your attention to your attention. Look into who it is that is having this experience. In what is this occurring? Notice how all thoughts and sensations come and go within a field of awareness, and be knowingly this awareness.

Never even heard of them

Cunts.
Acid can be a very enjoyable experience every time if you are in control emotionally. Acid is great if you are feeling bored, creative or relaxed but for emotional and intellectiual breakthroughs you want to get some DMT

nigger please, shrooms are top tier

tool is still very clearly better

better than acid, yes

Desert dweller s are great saw them open for shpongle

Noobs

I also ate LSD today

Go outside. Stop posting on Sup Forums wtf. What fun is acid if you're sitting at your computer.

I attempted suicide once on acid but I was already depressed at the time.

go outside!

if not google medijate

DMT expensive and it last like 10 min not worth imho

>not taking mescaline.

I'm drinking cold water and listening to Monolord

If i saw that on real life my survival genes would kick out and I'd stab that woman chest with a spear

>touching lsd with bare hands way to ruin your acid retard

>DMT
>noob

nothing better to do

Whathefak

Also op never let someone else choose the music and less if it is heavier stuff than you enjoy all my acids have been fucked up by my buddy which trip is heavier once I got super fucked up. I still wanna try one motre time but with me in control

But where did the green circle come from?

Listen to this op

OP I hope you found your mojo

There is no way to detect the presence of an object in physical reality, without introducing the lack of that object's presence into a system, and tracing how this introduction causes the system to change as a result.

An object is "in" your mind, when your mind is adding its opposing frequency equation to your perception. And obviously grey - pink = green.