Loli thread 2, electric boogaloo

Other urls found in this thread:

pomfpomf.moe/doujins/331/
youtube.com/watch?v=jItz-uNjoZA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

pomfpomf.moe/doujins/331/

Same girl from other thread here

keep on schlicking

I would humbly like to request loli's who are taking multiple cocks at once, hands count too

Welcome back. I am user. That dude still hasn't sent me his dick. Fucking joke.
Anyone can message me on Kik, JustAnAnon0, or Telegram, @JustAnAnon

Sadly, I don't have that kind. Have an orgy insetad

sshh

uh what like lurking?

we are all good people

Masturbating
For having already fucked you sure don't know much

Chek em

just meant enjoying

Im young whatd you all expect

This is what i likeee

to tell us what you like about older men

youtube.com/watch?v=jItz-uNjoZA

As horny as you are, to know what that is
Get to it. Enjoy it fully

May ;)

I like that they have like scruffy shade?? And definitely a thick cock and theyre confident in what they do. My boyfriend has these traits and theyre stuff that makes my legs weak to be honest. I also like that theyre usually strong, (my boyfriend has big biceps) and theyre pretty knowledgable in atleast a little of everything. But definitely my boyfriend is pretty mature and as i said being that we are eachothers first for literally everything, he does stuff right (except making me cum as much as id like). He loves me, he kisses my neck where i like, he tugs my hair a bit, he kisses me hard and i have this kink about doggy where i like to feel his weight on me? Like push me down? Idk is that weird

Nope. Pretty normal. Him pushing you down during doggy tightens you, making him cum faster

The only awkward part was being because im young and like half asian, im really REALLY tight, so when we tried doggy for the first time the condom popped.. Lmao lets just say we stopped after because we got pretty spooked

nah you just like a big dominating man.

i bet you'd have a let of fun letting your boyfriend handcuff/tie your hands behind your back, gives him even more power and dominance over you

The half asian bit is making me want to fuck you. Don't get your friendly neighborhood lolibro in trouble.

so he stopped? I would have manned up and nutted deep inside of you.

Pokegirls ;)

Nice image size

>and definitely a thick cock
Penises stop growing around 18/20 year old
So older dudes don't have any thicker cocks than 20 year olds do.

Teen mom nation. No thanks

On mobile :/

Yeah, there is that. I'd still nut in your mouth though

I told him to do this to me soooo many times because im into that stuff but when he spanks me he doesnt want to hurt me so i know he doesnt do it too hard. Plus when we see eachother our parents are usually home. Which means a quickie on my kitchen counter or quickie in his room behind a bunch of boxes

A boy is small A man is huge. Theres some difference. My boyfriend is my age and hes got 6'. Thats insanely huge for me

typing captcha a siht

you could ask him to choke you a little bit too while he fucks you

> 200x194
some sort of 1995 dumbphone with WAP?

That im ok with, but man i have to swallow quick because its SO SALTY

Why are you into all the shit I'm into? Fuck girl

tits or gtfo yadda yadda
no one cares dude

Btw, i look like that photo. But, 5(16)48+78900; and curvy but still im 4'11 lmao

I do but i know he probably feels a bit awkward doing it

My soul is probably old. But physically im not ahahah. I get told im old a lot though

Classic dick on /b, but check'd!

You can simply message me. My contact info is up above in the thread.
But damn, that is a nice mental image.
My goal in life is a sex dungeon

just keep saying "squeeze harder" and put your hand on his hand

The reason I can only get off to Loli now is I am only attracted to incredibly small women. Just larger than midgets but they look tiny. My ex was a damn nympho and only 5' 0"....god I miss her fucking pussy.

Literally meeee. I always drop words like "nymphet" in front of my boyfriend but he never seen Lolita. Idk that movie kinda made me realize what i am.