Do you realize that everyone you know someday will die?

Do you realize that everyone you know someday will die?

Sure. Why?

Maybe, I can't say for sure. I am a skeptic, but then again, I have hallucinated regularly since I was a small child.

Sometimes it's others playing tricks on you.

i've known that for 20 odd years

Can't wait for it

But that isn't true. If I'm dead, I am no longer able to witness it. Reality only exists if my conscious interprets it.

Nothing existed before, or after, me.

Allahu Akbar

Realise? I'm fucking banking in it and can't fucking wait.

I just want a nice chubby guy to spank and cuddle.

its probably ghosts and you should throw things at them

I don't like to throw things.

luckily they did not ask that

i was invited

yes, i am capable.

I'm secretly immortal. Jokes on you.

yes but its okay because i will die too.

Kay.

2bad

I hate taking naps.

Fortunately, that's a lie. We can all take solace in the fact that your dumbass avatar fagging will end at some point.

they were obviously trying to uninvite you

same, i wake up with a headache after being out for 4+ hours

I see you

god i wish that were so, i would have bailed so immediately if i could

nini

It's not fun.

Night, kitty.

I was not being serious

you are being serious instead

I am at a disadvantage

is that an offer?

Maybe.

I don't like being spanked.

I don't care. Their death is their business.

then don't be naughty.

Snarf please don't send me any more dick pics. It was embarrassing to open without knowing what it was

Why you so mad user

Loatheb pls

scabie

I don't believe in the existence of anyone besides me. People can't die if they were never born. Solipsism is the only true way.

Do you realize by The Flaming Lips?

I have no dick pics, and I must text.

Scabies are gross.

Of course.

yas

Yeah and so will I. Who gives a shit?

Solipsism is the narcissist's philosophy of choice. So if I call you a faggot does that mean it's actually you calling yourself a faggot?

hey cutie pie

Yes.

Too late, zoo has lethal next turn

nini jammmmmmmmmmmmm

Yep, everything is born from me. I seem to call myself a faggot once in a while, anyway is less disturbing than furries.

See ya round.

Well that's not what it looks like here.

>playing zoo
Okay Reynad

I actually kinda wish I had a way to send dick pics to Yuki. It would amuse me.

Goodnight, fags.

This is a fact of life any sane, rational person can learn at the age of 12.

Whats your point?

Leaving me again

kill avatar faggots

am I the only person that seems to have enjoyable naps and feel refreshed after them?

yes

Mine are 50/50. Refreshing or a regretable choice

I fucked both of my underage naps.

All the time here

guess I'm just lucky.
It also depends on the REM cycle and shit like that, if you wake up in the middle of the REM your going to feel like shit.
Ok good, I'm not alone at least

sjw cuck

Fuck youself

It's refreshing and I do more in a day. Win-win

yes you are

it's weird though, I usually don't get a full nights sleep though. Maybe that is the reason why my naps are so refreshing to me. For example, I only slept for 6 hours last night because my body made me get up at 8 am.
I'm mostly lucky because I have you though~

Yeah, but not till I die FIRST!!!

I do, but I repress it. I know once my parents go I'm going to lose it, and spiral into greater depression than what I already have. It'll be the catalyst for a lot of things and I know I'll be consumed with regret for little things I wish I had done. And if I think about my own death too much it brings on an anxiety attack. Mainly the realisation that I can't prevent it and I'm going to be alone and miserable up until that inevitable point.

6 is almost full though

if i was the kind of person that could nap for an hour and wake up feeling great i'd do it all the time

im too good at this stupid game, friend.

well 6 is the amount that is the minimum recommended for sleeping. Average recommended amount is 9 hours actually.

Me too

aww

Yeah I just had that song flash through my head.
OP is a tool. Just because.

Everyone dies regardless of whether or not I know them.

why are we doomed to sleeping for 10+ hours a day?

Do you know that you are now breathing manually?

well you can't really nap for an hour and feel refreshed, it takes on average 15-30 minutes to get into REM sleep which if I remember lasts one hour. If you want a better nap, nap for an hour and thirty minutes or 2 hours.
If you have depression you will sleep longer each day as well, I'm not sure why on that one though. I kinda want to do some research on that now.

Because no matter how much we sleep it gets sucked away.

Like charging a broken battery.

It's because I wake up at 4:30am for work so it fucks with my sleep.

i've been trying to sleep in increments of 90 minutes for a few years now. used to help me a lot when i had work at 7 am.

depression is such a vague ailment, i don't bother thinking about it.

or a regular, non-broken battery

yea, it also just really sucks. I get depressed about things sometimes, it doesn't happen to often but when it does I just want to lay down and do nothing because I feel like I don't deserve to do anything but lay there.

Depression is usually caused because someone important in your life caused you mental anguish or your brain has a chemical imbalance from what I have seen anyway.

i guess cyclical depression can be as legitimate as chronic depression. i just feel like if it goes away on its own it's not worth thinking overmuch about

But that's the issue, it never really does go away. For some people it feels like it's gone but one wrong thing said or something bad happens and it's back as strong as ever.

i dunno. i don't have depression, i can't really speak on it.

I never got tested so I'm not sure if I do or not. I have been told by people around me I probably have anxiety but I don't really know.

Hey barry, how's it going?

i can imagine anxiety and panic attacks are worse to have chronically, since they're both debilitating and gut-wrenching.

A little bit of Yuki can cure your depression and anxiety.

I wish everyone I knew was dead now.

It goes. Might play some Warframe here soon.

they are

if that was the case I would have put a ring on that shit years ago