Who here is literally inbred?

Who here is literally inbred?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/revealed-for-the-first-time-colt-family-photo-album-offers-glimpse-of-life-inside-australias-incest-clan/news-story/9cf33841b0f1652dc3ee616d49f7040b
reddit.com/r/inbreeding/comments/1dsudu/been_there_done_that_share_your_experiences/
tubegalore.com/Mom%7CMother-tube/5645-0/page0/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If you're Jewish or Black, you're literally inbred.

Reporting in

How are your mom and dad related?

What's that like for you?

Why are you asking a cat questions, and not me?

lmfao
/thread

I meant you, sorry

HE DOESNT EVEN UNDERSTAND THE JOKE LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
THE CAT IS IN BREAD
YOU STUPID FUCK

I'm half german, half jewish. Am I inbred? Also how should I feel about nazism?

are you fucking retarded

I think we've found the inbred.

kek

Oh shit
Lol irl
I'm both drunk and stoned ps

You should despise it with a vengeance, and spend your daily life campaigning to bring justice to those who disenfranchised your Jewish side. Then, when you're home alone you get the kleenex, fap to holohoax pics, and feel tremendously guilty afterwards.

>get drunk
>get high
>go on Sup Forums
>ask about inbred people

Sounds like a fun night

My uncle fucked my mom. Does that count?

We've all fucked your mom at this point. Doesn't count

You've changed my life. I'm off to watch a Woody Allen movie while browsing tumbler. After that time to jerk of to rare hitler pics.

dailytelegraph.com.au/news/nsw/revealed-for-the-first-time-colt-family-photo-album-offers-glimpse-of-life-inside-australias-incest-clan/news-story/9cf33841b0f1652dc3ee616d49f7040b

I'm having a pretty great time

Go on, tell us more

Silly I'm not inbred, my mom's my dad's mom!

I'd fuck the guy on the left.

Too lazy to greentext.
I found out that my uncle, my mom's brother, used to have sex with her. It started when she was about twelve and lasted until she left for college. He said that she loved it and that's why he comes to visit so often. They probably still do it. Source - he told me.

I can't find an inbred support forum or subreddit or anything. Do they have a special term they call themselves?

How do you feel about that?
Are you their kid?

I think they go by African Americans.

I have mandibular prognathism or Habsburg Jaw, so maybe I am, who knows.

I'm okay with it, I guess. Don't know if I'm there's. I kind of doubt it, but it's possible i suppose.

buuuuuump

That's pretty cool. Anything about that you'd like to share?

It's just an underbite not necessarily means inbreeding but it's been associated with it because it was a common trait in the Habsburg family, Charles II of Spain had a pretty severe case of it. In my family it's me and my brother, also some cousins too, so who knows I would need to check the family tree, there's always the possibility of some cousin marriage as it was more common in the past.

My great grandparents were cousins. Back in the old country when it was normal. Today whenever someone in our family develops a rare disease we joke it's from them inbreeding.

Dang. That's really interesting. Is everyone open about it?

OP is.
also, on an unrelated note OP is also a faggot

buuump

reddit.com/r/inbreeding/comments/1dsudu/been_there_done_that_share_your_experiences/

Lots of cousins fucking in my family. My grand uncle raped my grandmother for years. It was a tightly kept secret.
There's two first cousins that got married, had three little wierdos. One has a hairlip, one is so hyper and skinny you'd swear he's on crack except he's 10 and cross eyed and thier youngest has some kind of palsy and can't walk/talk/feed herself.

Where are you from?

My mom and dad are second cousins. So i'm slightly inbred

Like most royals, it isn't really bad

>itt
Trump voters

At least three guys there look Mexican.

Yup

www.tubesgalore.com

Why?
Think you know me?

tubegalore.com/Mom%7CMother-tube/5645-0/page0/

No, I'm just curious. It looks like, according to google, the only place inbreeding happens us west Virginia, USA

Close enough.
The carolinas.

Cool cool, thanks

Is that Cosmo Kramer?

2 of my mom's cousins married one another, they were 1st cousins.
As far as I know I am not inbred.

I'd let them Ifill Tower me

Did the have kids?

TWINS AND SHIT. I'm a telepath. I'm god. I can give women spontaneous orgasms merely at the thought of it.

Do you mean West Virginia or west Virginia?

No.
I means the carolinas as in the south and north are full of cousin fuckers.
I have litteraly heard a black say 'cousins make dozens' in a gas station here.
It's wierd and honestly as long as you don't run up to everyone you know screaming 'I'm fucking my cousin' no one even cares.it's a quite thing.

You for posting that thumbnail you newfag shit licker.

ME ow

Sorry, I'm drunk. I was talking to

I meant West. Good question.

My maternal grandmother married her uncle. Does that count?

I think my mom said thankfully they got divorced before they had kids.

A little. My mother's father's mother's father was pretty inbred. I've prolly inherited a few genes.

It depends on where you go. I actually live in NC. We have some of the best schools, hospitals and tech companies here. Upstate NY and rural PA is is WAY worse!

I grew up (then went to college in) WV. I never knew of anyone who was definitely inbred, but I had my suspicions about a handful of people.

How did you find out about this?

As opposed to being figuratively inbred?

Yeah

Ok your full of shit.
I'm in nc and I can tell you and everyone else duke medical is the only good hospital. Cape fear is a death trap and so is Betsy johnson.
NC is FULL of hood rat niggers and mexis. Only the areas around military bases are nice.
Pay me a visit in fayetnam then tell me how now nc is.

Giddy up.

everyone
adam and eve have kids....
kids have to fuck each other.....
we are all imbred.

nigger

Die fag

faggot

Kill yourself

why are people going mad over this?

thanks for posting cancer cure.

Same with Arabs. They can get pretty exclusive with 1st cousins over several generations.

"people". thats one butthurt fagtron who is samefagging

Cuz if We don't reply our fucking family will die. That makes him a faggot

maybe
so i found out not too long ago that one of my relatives, i think somewhere between 5 and 8 generations ago married his daughter when his wife died. But i didn't ask if i was descended from them or not. i don't think i am, but...hmmm

I clicked to see rekt and technically not disappointed

I don't get that shit. Literally never respond to them and nobody has died because its a dumb fucking meme joke that fags like to hold onto for too god damn long
FUCK

My grandmothers are sisters which makes my parents cousins.

Here's for that little curse

Kek

My mom and dad were 16th cousins or some shit.