So Sup Forums, how the fuck do you get laid...

So Sup Forums, how the fuck do you get laid? The only sex I've had with with a total slut who literally fucks a ton of guys and 2 random bangs on Yik Yak. That's literally it. Like, the sex I've had is almost craigslist tier.

Anyway, I haven't fucked in a long time. I'm running incel type shit here and want to know a quick easy way to get laid. My flirting skills are shit tier despite my other social skills being extremely sharp.

Pros:

>Good looking,
>In shape.
>Well hung.
>Successful in schooling. Starting grad crap soon.

Cons:

>Not good at flirting.
>Definitely lack a little bit of self esteem.

So, what's your input on getting laid sexperts of Sup Forums?

Rape.

Pic related then.

Pros

/thread

get your ego down, and act normal, if you are good looking then girls comes to you easily if you can prevent yourself from talking about your huge dick and success in schooling

I'm not raping anyone.

>literally fucks a ton of guys
>literally
>1 ton = 2000 lbs
So, she's fucked you and four other guys who are as fat as you?

wow look at this fuckin nerd who knows what a ton is

you must get laid all the time

Funny. I said a ton of guys. Not a ton of guy.

Anyway, she was a fucking major hoe and used that as a way to lose my v card. Def not proud of it but did it just to get SOME experience under my belt.

>incel

maybe you can't get laid because of your propensity toward faggoty buzzwords

I love sluts, man. Don't be so hard on yourself.

It conveys the point.

Now, KYS.

Nah man. She was fucking crazy. Really crazy and I found out later after actually talking to her. Why I regretted it.

>sexperts of Sup Forums
you just switched this to a YLYL before you even started the thread

Can you afford to pay a hooker?

If not, you can always pick a fuglie and proposition her, if you are in shape and good looking, that should do it

I'm sure there's on guy on here who is staring at his monitor stroking his neckbeard with his fedora hanging behind his door on a hook after a hard day of fucking as much as he could since he is the one fedora wearer on earth who is a true supreme gentleman who gets all m'ladies. There'ss one out there who can put on his overcoat, sheath his katana and give some input.

The prostitutes in my city all say "no black guys" and I'm part black so yeah. There aren't a lot of hookers and all their ads say no blacks.

Plus I'm a broke college student RN so even if it wasn't harder to get one to fuck me there's the money deal. Might have to pick a fugly if I want it quick. Maybe a slightly heavier girl who has a cute face.

Pay a prozzie enough and they'll bend the rules.

Probably. I want to stay clean etc. Maybe just pay for head but there's not really solid places to do this at with quality in the area. Plus a high quality prostitute is a bit of an oxymoron.

Keep yourself clean and presentable.
You don't need to be on the bleeding edge of fashion, but dont double denim or some retarded shit.

Be confident in your choices, actions and words.
This means if you have an opinion or said something, don't back down if the women around disagree, argue your case without being a dick.

Dont shy away from sex topics.
Be honest without being self deprecating.
If they say something that can be taken as a double entendre then smirk and imply it, dont say it.

Just stop being an autist.

Right. Noted.

Exactly what he said.

Or just pay a prozzie for 20 minutes and be done with it.

Audibly kek'd

Yeah, the prostitute likely isn't the play. I'll try what that user said.

I stated pros that are fairly objective. If I tell 10 people my shit most would agree I'm as I described or if they watch me they'd reach that conclusion. Success in itself doesn't always get girls.You can state your pros and cons and know them and not be an arrogant dick and not everyone on b is a degenerate faggot like you.

bump