Post games that you never won

Post games that you never won.
Kingdom hearts 1
The last boss is op and you have to kill him 3 times. Never won him on ps2 and ps3

ownez at gamez

Dude kh1 had the most op final boss. I beat kh2 in three days but never got past kh1.

Persona 3, Elizabeth literally takes and strategy to beat and takes half and hour to defeat

Bound by flame, after speeding through and getting to the last boss his difficulty spike was rediculous and I lost interest

Itt:fucking casuls

I wonder how children would have won the game. Like I was a kid back then and not in a million years I would have beaten that boss

kh1 felt pretty easy when I was playing it, I don't even remember the final boss, the plot was pretty forgettable too

All three of you are fucking awful. Cast Cure and Aero, set Donald to cast defensively and bash Ansem's face into oblivion. Not even that hard. Still can't beat him? Level up by grinding at Traverse Town's clock tower in the Second District...

This monstrosity. Doubt anyone here has played it, it's like someone said "yeah I like the ff series but could you make it harder" ... well they made it hard alright.

>spend FOUR DAYS leveling up for a mini boss fight against a dragon
>to the point where I could even level up anymore
>barely beat him
>next area the dragon is a common enemy and he's with his bum boys

Tl;dr fuck that game man

>ansem
Wanna know how I know you didn't play any of these games?

OH SHit you played this shit too? I WAS AT THE FINAL BOSS AND MY COMP DESTROYED ITSELF!! I spent over 300 hours in this game and i get rewarded with shit. Also if you go dual blades with the main charcter rush. He starts doing ridiculous damage later in the game. But yeah you are right about this game being harder than ff.

Life.

Ansems a lot easier to type than Xehanorts heartless.

Because you get fucked 8 times a day and had a dream where kh was a different game?

control scheme had me pulling my hair out

friend said that the boss would take an literal hour, i tried it few times but it was hard af...

game is gold tho

It's called "beat" not "won" you fucking faggot ass bitch nigger

no1 gives a fuck cancer autist, kys

This shit, dude. I get to do the first 3 levels 60 secs, but once I start the 4 level, I cannot pass the 30 secs.

Well, guess I know what game I'm playing next.

Everyone, keep bitchin'. I'm going to use this thread to sate my masochistic tendencies.

Go back to Tajikistan you punk ass nigger nigger!
You say beat from now on faggot!!!

il say it when i beat u the fuck up

>no1
Oh, you pathetic little wetback bitch!!! I mean what a fucking loser you must be!!! You certainly won't be "winning" life any time soon...

The game is fun at first. You kinda cruise through it. But when you get stuck at a part. YOU fucking get stuck. It happened pretty early for me in the game and that shit took forever. I hope it fills your tendencies

You ain't beating shit up you 12 year old cock faggot, now go fuck your father!!! I hope your mommy dies!!

already did cuck

>never beat Kingdom Hearts
You must have been one of those "slow" children, huh

fuck bandland

love the ost but FUCK BAND-LAND

I can't beat the first boss in Dark Souls 3 no matter how much I know his effing moves

Yeah, that's why your posting on Sup Forums in the middle of the night you worthless little queer. FYI, wrestling your own father to the ground and fucking him doesn't count as "winning at life"

I could never get past the jungle level boss.

/Thread

jesus christ

you're giving me the keks

Listen here you little spic, why don't you go fuck your own kids, oh wait, you'd never get laid!! What am I thinking. Go back to Tajikistan, SPIC!!!

>midnight. its day over here fucking retard
you just reached an new level of autism

THIS SHIT RIGHT HERE

I beated kh1 when I was 11

Just could not finish the last level. Fucking loved that game though.

Anything not in 'merca doesn't matter faggot!! I never beat FF VII, but you don't here me whining aboot it bitch nigger ass queer!!!

Look at his hairless balls...

Who here knows of this asshat?

fgt

LOOK AT HIS HAIRLESS BALLS

Literally...this bitch.

Rainman!! I love that movie!! Wapner, gotta watch Wapner!! HAHAH

Floaty could never travel PUs past 7 days :'(

I spent 5h one day killing the dragon in dark souls 2. Won it alone . one time summoned a person. Left the controller on the floor came back the guy took 95%,of his healt. So what did I do I ran to kill him and died in one shot

Never played 3. Number 2 was convoluted as fuck and 4 was underwhelming to say the least

You queer?

That game's gayer than the day is long, fuckin' twelve year old faggots

You queer?

It just showed up in my library one day I swear. Shit haunted my dreams for years

The. What are u a cod faggot

well it's easy enough to only CQC counter her you just need to learn proper timing, pretty sure I could remind myself how to do it in 15 minutes (haven't played this game a long time)

>won the game
Guessing your not from English speaking land eh?
Mgs 5 ground zeroes. Even though it was 3 hours long I couldn't get through it. The Phantom pain is amazing though

I though I told you to go to HELL!!!! fucking nigger faggots everywhere, god!!