When it's your birthday and only your family congratulates you. Every year, right, Sup Forums?

When it's your birthday and only your family congratulates you. Every year, right, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=fJ7pYK3aqok
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Do you like hot pockets?

>needing people to validate you on your bday
>holy shit, im a 5 year old "everyone look at me i am special" bitch

Cringe.

No, I have friends

Try getting some, OP

Oh no I'm not a boogie clone. I'm just somewhat antisocial
It's nice to have people know you exist.

Your family congratulates you on your birthday? "Congratulations, you got pushed out of a vagina this day."

What about John Cena, he never gave up ya know?

Yeah pretty much every year. "Friends" dgaf.

Are you sure about that?
>Being a nihilistic edgelord

Same here but it don't make me feeo sad in any way, I don't my feiends bdays or half my families for that matter. Its just a day, it not significant in anyway. Ive worked everyone since I was 18, so quit your boohooin fag and get a life.

Very.

what a fake faggot

So do they get you gifts and shit? I mean, this can't be because no one liked it on Facebook, right?

wat

m.youtube.com/watch?v=fJ7pYK3aqok
I had to buy them myself. I can't blame my family. We're poor so we can't really afford anything

Happy Congratulations, OP.

wait till they stop, then the fun of heroin starts.

Hey, at least he didn't give up on life... like his opponent.

Thanks Hitler. I always knew I could count on you

Well to be fair he never had to hurt his head the way his opponent did.

happy birthday friend

If your family is scrapping to get by then get your lazy ass up and help out, pitch in and do something instead of bitchin bout how you didn't get presents. You prolly like 11 yrs old

True. Those concussions are a real bitch.
K.O is champion though, so I don't mind.

its ok im about that pet or loved one that died remember that user or that girl friend you loved that cheated on you with your friend then fucked every guy you dont like just to be a bitch its ok just keep pushing on till next year when you see there's still no reason to keep trying

You should listen to this user. Look at him bravely pressing on through life, showing real courage, even after having had all his punctuation taken from him so cruelly.

Thanks friendo
I'm in law school. I'm doing all I can.
Fight Owens Fight!
My dog died a few years ago and was a big bummer tbqh

>be cool guy
>maintenance man in small company
>taking care of everything, ranging from broken broom to HVAC system and cars
>everyone knows me
>everyone is super nice everyday
>people come just to talk or to see what I'm doing now
>feelsgoodman.jpg

I don't need special days, when everyday is fun.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Oh yeah like the cleaners in my building. everyone is extra nice to them because they feel a bit awkward over getting paid way more and want to pretend they don't feel superior. It's a bit like the way people talk to retarded children.

Fuck lawschool sell drugs pussy

Good life advice with Sup Forums

Same

Insert memes here