What's the point of anything anyway?

what's the point of anything anyway?

Other urls found in this thread:

dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE139061.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

My question excatly

dank memes

Procreation really. Biologically drives us to do everything we do. Some people break and don't want kids, but that really is the reason for everything.

not even memes make me happy anymore, it's just anxiety and lack of will to do anything anymore. i just look at a dot whole day and think shit

so more people could be miserable? with my genes they'd just kill themselves cause they'd be beta no lifes

The urge to genetically create cute wolf girls

There is no inherent meaning in life. Now that you've realized that, you can work on creating your own meaning.

i don't know how to create my own meaning. all that is depressing me so much i just want to kill myself.

what is this from

Get treatment for depression then

like what?

the point is to cum

dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/product_id/RE139061.html

Pink button

The meaning of life is to reproduce and be part of further evolving the human race. It's the only thing that even remotely makes sense on a universal scale because there must be a reason why evolution exists. We are literally on a race to become the perfect life form for a reason we don't understand yet.

Medicine and therapy combined are most effective.

cmon, don't leave us hanging

Alright then

It's time to stop

I liked this "game"

life is chaotic, Im not trying to be edgy but... it has not common meaning, you can't build it magically, this is bullshit.
Predestination seems real sometimes, all people that think that got a purpose in their lifes maybe don't stop to look what they're given, what they got, their talent or privilege or whatever.
I think to people like us, non-conformist, with a bit of intelligence to break the delusion of routine but not the aptitude to scape from it, our purpose is to self-loath until we are prepare to left this world by ourselves, on our own way.
Maybe this do not cheer you up, but I hope it would give you another perspective, and you know... there is not absolute true when we are speakin about concepts that are merely subjective to each person's thoughts.
Hope you find out what you want user. Bye.
PS: not english-native nor sober, excuse my speech.

But why do we have kids? The theory goes deeper than procreation. According to the second law of thermodynamics, we procreate because of entropy i.e. to dissipate energy.

I'm trying to say op is that nothing we do matters at all. Just dissipate energy and your life has meaning. It doesn't matter what you do. Enjoying what you do is just a plus

There isn't one and then you die

great.. im a furfag now

no matter how many dank memes i make , i can never fix the meme that is my life.

there's no point. If there is, nobody knows, probly never will.
So just try to have fun while it lasts. Go wild? Or just terminate life.exe