Why does Sup Forums hate Hopsin so much?

Why does Sup Forums hate Hopsin so much?
>writes all his own beats
>wrote all of Funk Volumes beats
>produces it all himself
>mixes everything himself
>created his own label before he got fucked over by the guy who he let run it for him, cause he was too busy doing all of the above
>old label dissipates
>creates entire new label where he's entirely independent in every sense of the word
>calls out hip-hop culture for all of it's bullshit
>GOAT skater out of rappers who skate
Yeah, he has some corny lines every now and then but like, shit, he's a completely self made millionaire. Can't deny that takes talent.

Inb4 college lines
Inb4 can't inb4 own post

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/ronniescholarship/benzo-mixed-by-nathan-original
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The contacts are a little odd. That's for cosplaying girls:

He's the Kenny G and Trump of rap

So he stands out from the thousands of rappers who all look literally identical.

DID

THE

POO

MAN

I get it but he should stand out because of his music.

you can do everything yourself, but at the end of the day if your product is shit thats all people are going to care about

I mean... A few songs are good... kinda.

Writing your own music does not automatically make it good music, sir.

>he's not like all those trash rappers, he seperates himself and rises above it
Lyrically, this is part of the problem
People who don't really listen to hip hop see someone like him or j Cole putting themselves on a pedestal and making inoffensive noises and think that it makes them the greatest of all time
Really, he just makes boring music with generally shit lyricism and takes himself to seriously for it to even be entertaining

WHO

He's preachy without actually having anything well thought out to say about anything, plus he is corny as fuck.

>Rapper raps about something counter to just getting bitches on his dick and being high all day
>"It's shit, awful, why couldn't he just be another nobody rapper shooting people and taking drugs while complaining about the white man keeping him down?"

because he sucks

>writes all his own beats
>>wrote all of Funk Volumes beats
>>produces it all himself
>>mixes everything himself
>>created his own label before he got fucked over by the guy who he let run it for him, cause he was too busy doing all of the above
Literally millions of teens are doing the same

>calls out hip-hop culture for all of it's bullshit
Also something anyone can do
>GOAT skater out of rappers who skate
If we count underground, that is highly unlikely.

Just say you are white and really dig Hopsin.
I like trap, but you probably can't relate. I don't discount your taste.

soundcloud.com/ronniescholarship/benzo-mixed-by-nathan-original

>rapper chooses the "deep thinker" gimmick because fan boys will crown him GOAT for not rapping about hood things.

Same fanbase was never into trap because they were never allowed to enter that realm.

Tell me that isn't the truth.

Cant wait for his album i take it ?
Hes a mad rapper no denying that but dont ride his dick lol

rich the kid is a better skateboarder

get off mu normie

I do all those things, where's my dickrider?

desu i love hopsin most of his music is fucking amazing

Yeah Dude I'm Sick Of All That Mumble Rap Shit.. Hopsin And J. Cole And Macklemore Are The Only Real Rappers Left.. It Takes A Certain Level Of Intelligents To Vibe To Their Music

He preaches too much. I don't like preachy rappers. That said, I don't hate Hopsin. He just comes off as corny to me.

his music is really condescending and self-serving. his flow is tight as shit, though.

the contacts make him seem like a gigantic piece of shit faggot

also his voice is garbage

sometimes I listen to Hopsin ironically. it's impossible to listen to him unironically, for me at least,