Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums

For those of you who smoke cigarettes, how often do you do it? Is there a certain time of the day that you do? i.e. when you wake up, lunch, just before bed?

Waking up
After eating food
After fapping
Sometimes while i take a shit

do you go through an entire cigarette each time?

Around 5pm usually, love to have a nice cup of tea when i smoke too, i only smoke about 1 or 2 per day

I was smoking for 15 years.
There was not a certain time.
I was waking up surely with a crave for nicotine,
I was also in the mood for a ciggie while I was having my coffee, as the other guy said, sometimes when you take a shit you might smoke, when I have to focus and think deeply I was smoking, it doesn't help that's a delusion, you just don't have the crave for nicotine distracting you.
After sex it was nice, but very harmful. Still nice.

Have you always smoked at this frequency?

Yeah.

Apart from when i shit i smoke half of it and put it out using my asshole

How is it harmful after sex?

not in the morning, that's just wrong
any time i need a 5 minute break from work
after the second beer, not stopping till the pack is gone

Are you me?

A cigatette might burn on its own or be forgotten.
Wtf and why the fuckare you asking such a question?

With my morning coffee, after a good meal, after gym as a reward, when I find myself in an outside spot with a pretty view, before sleep/

should quit but there's just so many times when a cig is just required. I'd rather smoke than just sit with hands in my pockets when staring at a beautiful view. It kinda makes you less awkward in public, and it's mainly why I even started smoking in the first place, you light one up and just start talking to people

wat

I vape. I dont have to like smoke a whole cigarette at once or like go outside or anything. So usually when im watchng movies are raging at vidya or reading

once a year around christmas

thats it, i never understood the addiction

Why do you even bother with it at all then?

Enjoy your meme opinions.

Smoking is harmful in general.
When you put yourself to stress, like exercising or having sex, your lungs open up, so you can inhale and exhale more oxygen. Putting smoke inside your lungs THAT time harms you worse than smoking calm.
Still I was doing it without giving a fuck about it.
It was awesome. Now I have quit smoking since 2014 but that's another story.

What made you finally decide to quit?

My father's death
He was a heavy smoker.

All the time

Any specific times of the day?

Howcome youre so curious user? Doing some market research.

After a meal or a coffee or out socially.
Or just when I'm bored I'll sit out back and have a fag, and enjoy the view of the countryside.
There's not really a time of day I really smoke, just whenever I feel like having a fag

just recently quit, but i know the right times. You might smoke at any time during the day, but a real smoker knows these are essential: within a couple mins of waking up, right after you eat a meal, after sex, whenever you step outside, and smoke twice as much whenever you're out drinking.

Otherwise, it varies.

anytime I need to take my mind off thinking

>philosophy major

but if nobody was there to see it, did it really burn at all?

i smoke when i wake up, when i start something, when i finish something, when i wait for something, when i drink coffee, when i relax or want to force myself to do so, when i don't know what so say or put my hands and so on.
those are like 7-15 cigarettes per day

oh and when i'm drunk i smoke like 10 times more. when i'm stoned i want to smoke 10 times more but mostly i can't because my mouth is so fucking dry.

pic related, it's my tobacco of choice

I kekked. Youre meme opinions cant trigger me though because real life people dont care.

Once, maybe twice in the evening if the weather is nice.
I like sitting on my balcony, staring in the distance and contemplating existence whilst having a smoke.

This guy gets it... 15 years smoking herer.

actually they do, fampai. it's just happening behind your back

Do you guys ever tried clove cigarettes?

When i go to work on my bike i smoke 2 in the Break 2 and when i go back on my bike 2. After that not allot at Home onky at parties my girlfriend doesnt like the smoke and she thinks i smoke 1 or 2 only when i had a shitty day

Always and forever

I'll kill for a clove... only can get them the next state over. Utah fag here

And as a real life person I'd probably think you're a douche.
It's all good, do your thing.

Yes, fuck you, i want djarum super now

I smoked for 40 years. What I didn't know was that when you smoke, you stink. If you go outside and smoke, when you come back inside, everyone in the room knows you were smoking. There's like this fucking ionized cloud of cigarette stink that forms a halo all around you. The thing is you can't smell it because you're the source of it. Never knew that in 40 years of smoking. People would ask, "Did you just have a cigarette?" and I'd say, "Uh, no..." and of course they knew I was lying. Isn't that stupid?

How old are you?

pretty fucking stupid when you lack common sense

That's just fucking gay user... every smoker here knows they stink. Even my doctor warned me about "3rd hand smokiking". Seriously look it up. Super gay.

u stupid

The fuck is 66 yo man doing on anime image board?

You fucks just made me light up again.. when I should be going to bed...

Jerking my hard cock off

What, is there some fucking rule I'm breaking?

Selling CP

Giving advice about smoking

>within a couple mins of waking up

no fucking way
that just removes all morning "freshness" for me and makes me feel like i partied through the night

never smoke before lunch

No, i just find it interesting
How did you find this website?
And what keep you posting?

Where'd you from sir?

I've been smoking for 5 years now. I smoke rolling cigarretes, and one pack lasts me 2-3weeks. I usually smoke around 6-7 cigarretes a day BUT I roll those cigarretes extra slim, so I don't somke that much. Try it

Dont believe everything you read online kid

Nah half my friends vape anyways. I dont actually surround myself with the type of people that talk smack.

So the Nazis are not the bad people?

Probably pretty much the same way you did. I'm a writer. I have a professional interest in the level of discourse here.

As anyone else, after waking up, to coffee, after sex/food and when anxious.

Bout 25 to 40 cigs on a good day.

Smoked tobacco only a couple of times in my life, but I was snorting snuff for a few weeks straight like there was no tomorrow - red bull, gawith apricot and more mint ones. Best hit is in the morning, right after waking up, then you start doing it anytime really, because you don't have to worry about the smell and the smoke. Good thing they don't sell it in my country, because I'd be growing tumors on my throat by now.

Cigarette smokers are pathetic drug addicts. Adults addicted to pacifiers are weaklings. You suck on a little white paper cock and swallow drugs that it gives you. All fucking day.
So fucking pathetic and disgusting.

I smoke a cig about every 30 mins when i'm awake. I smoke after waking up, before and after every meal, I smoke when i'm playinh vidya and while watching movies... i also smoke before i brush my teeth and go to bed. The only times i dont smoke is when i'm on the toilet or not allowed to smoke. Also i roll my own cigs because cheaper

Every 2/3 hours. Hand rolled cigs.

hi newbie.

No proper nic addict would go 3-4 hours without a puff, not even for "morning freshness"

I smoke Marlboro, you smoke cock

>You suck on a little white paper cock and swallow drugs that it gives you
Kekd so hard, but also it's deep. You are the anti-smoke-nazi i like most.

but it also makes you stink and unappealing to most people, and gets rid of a lot of extra cash you had.

Don't knock it til you tried.

Lol it's not a competition who is the most addicted, faggot. If you're gonna smoke anything, smoke weed, it actually has a nice effect on you and kills you a lot slower. But on second though, people like you should go right ahead...

From nein to noon

I always smoke when walking

Trying to stop right now, I'm down to about 10-12/day. 1-2 in the morning with first coffee, one before I go to sleep, rest scattered throughout the day.

Been rolling my own cigs for years now, in my worst times I burned through a 40g pack in about 1,5 days, basically been smoking all the time.

Trying to get rid of it because:
Health
Money
Yellow teeth, even though I brush 'em at least two times a day
More women to pick from when not smoking

>after gym
>what is lung capacity
>let me expand my V02 max and try to kill it off at the same time
>training my alveoli with HIT against tar resistance
>perfect ying/yang at the micro cellular level

Because smoking is very harmful in general, even one cig/week fucks up your health badly

Only at work, uni or when I am on a drunken night out, otherwise I try to abstain from it as much as I can.

at night when i'm drinking. i go through phases tho. like i can go through a pack in about 2-3 days for a week and then not touch them for a month or so. havent had a cigarette in about 4 days and i have 2 on my desk with zero urge to smoke them.

2-3 a day
after lunch/dinner usually, or when I go for a walk.

Between every 40 minutes to 1 1/2 hours.

>OP clearly states "For those of you who smoke cigarettes"
>I vape

I expected nothing less from you, candy-ass