don't give up OP, I believe in you.

Bump

Lurking

sfur? sfur!

no one left in here?

I am.

>only one off of lucky quads

Im gonna lurk for a while.

I'm seeing some shit tier pics. Post the quality ones, not that paint tier shit plz.

Here's an idea: Post your own or shut the fuck up, faggot.

Or you just post your shit alone. I'm on mobile.

bump

eh, wouldnt mind those actually existing.

Anyone here wanna help?

So I'm having a problem Sup Forums.

I have two girls in my life now, one that I'm dating now, one that I dated previously. So here's the dirt.

Girl A
>Good girl
>Isn't really interested in sex
>Says we have best sex, yet never asks or it
>cleans the house a lot
>we live together
>been togetehr for one year

Girl B
>thicc chubby
>used to date like 4 years ago
>10/10 sex every time
>kinda crazy
>previously stopped talking to her cus she was a little too clingy

What do? I want to fucking rail the FUCK out of girl B because my current girl isn't really into sex, I have to ask and when we have sex its literally just "sure". I'm hung as fuck (pic related) and I last awhile in bed. So I dunno what the deal is.
Also I wish that were sweat; I'd be down to shove my face in there for hours on end.

I wouldn't, either

are you sure asking for relationship advice in a furry thread on Sup Forums is a smart idea?

yeah i have a strong xeno fetish, seem to be attracted to everything female but nonhuman a lot.
furries, asuras, actual xenos, things like that.

Insight is insight regardless if the person is experienced or not, as some have good things to say even if they haven't been in a relationship.

any good furry h comix???

xeno? like in xenomorph?

dictionary.com/browse/xeno-
this has more meanings, but yeah, xenomorph's name comes from xeno + morph (duh).

I would stick to girl A.
a good relationship with a partner whom you can trust is more important in life than just sex with some (problably) batshit crazy bitch.

YIFF IN HELL FURFAGS

I've got a couple.
but this is not a herm thread, people get angry when someone posts h/fur in s/fur threads

yeah I know, but I was referring to the alien film.
do you like female aliens?

Plsno

so lol these guys are all nerds link me fam

There is no pic and you sound like a huge faggot.

Dude, count your blessings and keep A, B is only for pump and dump. Crazies will never ever make a happy long-term relationship. Sure, sex with them is great but they'll make you miserable eventually.

Communicate with your partner and tell her what's on your mind. If she's reasonable, she will listen to you and then work it out together.

there is no h/fur thread up right now.
guess you just have to wait for one.

>Too clingy
>Crazy

Ask yourself, do the pros of '10/10 sex every time' really outweigh the fact that she's probably a crazy bitch and your relationship with her is likely not one that would last?

Does girl A make you happy?
There is always the chance she will become more interested in sex.
Is she inexperienced? Maybe she wants you to take control. Asking for sex isn't exactly going to turn her on. Try some shitty romantic movies or some shit.

meh

i need to cum now

girl A
>cleans the house a lot

hi Diesel

hi Eth

Howdy. How're you?

Plsyes

I'm on a new laptop. So I'd have to post that pic from my phone. My dick is bigger than a standard beer bottle. So eat it.

Thanks anons.

I just lust so bad for thicc girls. My current girl isn't crazy thicc, but shes skinny and has hips and tits and will probably end up thick as fuck soon, but I'm so impatient.

F40PH FTW