Hello, /b

Hello, /b

Afternoon.

Fuck, what quads you have, user.

Hi devil.

Gimme your Whatsapp. I'm Australian and want someone to talk to. It's late.

right satan, nice disguise, we shall not fall for this

>6666
>devil

its like saying 888 is hitler. one more or less doesn't matter huh user?

dumb fuck

Timestamp OP?

falling obviously ironic comments
>2016

also;
More than a label. Names given by God have meaning. For example, God gave the man Abram, which means “Father Is High (as fuck),” the name Abraham, which means “Father of a Crowd (shares the joint),” when God promised that He would make Abraham “a father of many nations.” (Genesis 17:5, footnotes) Likewise, God named the beast 666 as a symbol of its defining attributes.

defining attributes :: delicious body

hello

Time stamp faggot.

he's just exposing some slut that sent him nudes through whatsapp. nothing to see here.
OP is slow as fuck

You dun smoked yourself retarded

this

I'm real, I just wanted a rating

fake but 7/10 or 8/10 nice body

Personal Preference would give your body a solid 9/10 if indeed real.

7.8-8/10 outside of my preference I'd have thought.

put shoe on left tit and write 'Sup Forums is my dad" on ur stomach

did you ask her for timestamp but not for Sup Forums because too many questions would have been asked then? pathetic fuck.
6/10 body, no tits at all. gotta see the pussy, but its probably a lot of flesh smh

Sharpie in pooper pls.

no tits no points
5/10 :^)

4.5/10 without face so far. Post face, maybe it will save the situation. Or ass.

Hahahaha that is one of the worst photoshops i have seen. From the hair and the fact that one hand is behind her she is obviously standing. So tel me, did she use tape to stick the timestamp to her? fucking idiot

Nice quads Jenni! How are you doing?

Please answer me I know it's you Jenni. Want pictures exposed or do you want to have a little chat?

Jenni do you want me to say your last name?? You wouldn't want all these people knowing who you are.. do you?

So the little's devil's name is Jenni.

B-b-booty?

Yes and you're going to learn her full name if she doesn't start conversing back. Jenni, in order for these nice anons to NOT find out who you are.. this is what I'm going to need first. Answer this question... Who was your first love?

She's going to say it's my dick

Sooo. Deliver m80

Ohh okay, are you Kyle, Forrest, or David then? Or banana? They were all retards, but I'm sure she liked one or two of em.

7.5/10

Okay Jenni, this is your last warning. Are you going to respond or force me to do this? Here I will even be nice and give you a clue to who I am. My first name starts with a M.

fuck you mike
you should have never told dad about us

Good job autismo you scared her off. I bet you try to make women feel obligated to sleep with you too.
>OP isn't even that girl

That was the only for dad t leave me alone

Wow I think I did scare OP off. Is this true OP?