What is the musical equivalent of this image?

what is the musical equivalent of this image?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ojYK6CW8gdw
youtube.com/watch?v=hltEVBnakxs
youtube.com/watch?v=Xe0fvUgvvQg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Death Grips YUH

>tfw these people are genuinely in love with each other and each found their soulmate in life

i just realized these are two different people, i thought it was the same chick lol

Well that was easy

for a fat kid, he sure has good hair.

This.

it's natural hair, it just looks weird because people do god know's what to their hair now.

It's the same person

youtube.com/watch?v=ojYK6CW8gdw

>COMPUTER MIND is an exciting musical collective that aims to change everybody's perspective on autism with their Progressive Rock/Metal opera “THE ASPIE PROJECT” and give people with a disorder just that little boost of confidence that they can reach everything. This is not just an album, made by just a band. The creator (writer, composer and bassist) of this project, Mike van den Heuvel, has an autism spectrum disorder himself; Asperger’s Syndrome. He has managed to learn himself how to deal with it. His passion for music mainly helped him to deal with his problems. Because of his great developments, and his passionate love for music, he wanted to create an album in which he could show the world how he managed to turn his problems into gifts.

never said weird. just said good.

Death Grips definitely

The singer is a transsexual now

good for her, glad she's discovered herself.
their music is such fucking garbage though

In the Aeroplane over the sea

they've also added MC Ride's overweight cousin MC Wide to the band

youtube.com/watch?v=hltEVBnakxs

If they are sincere than this is one of the weirdest things Ive watched.

How can you tell?

I can't breathe

would this be funny if the woman was attractive?

how are they not sincere they are a touring band.

That.... That is the same person.

Mindless Self Indulgence

it's not they have a whole series of just them making memes

Feels pretty fucking bad man

Post him without the wig

Coil

It's the same person retard

Its the same guy with his hair down lol

It's obviously not the same person

You can tell by the acne patterns and the hairline

baka

are they dykes or what?

its le same person you stupid xD

same person

Congratulations on making a post that is sad and funny at the same time

>grimesgeneral.jpg

Huh. I just noticed the shuttlecock.

fpbp

Is this a young Alexander Jahans?

the last time I felt so oblivious about an album cover was when somebody told me these are guitars

holy fuck I'm actually retarded

nice pic

wait what the fuck

She would be really qt if she weren't obese.

Are... are those different people? The one on the right doesn't have visible acne scars...

I live in a resort area. White people come here for vacation. You'd think that niggers don't have any interest here, But NO. I met a lady friend of mine for breakfast at a place known for a low cost breakfast for senior citizens. We're sitting there talking and, you guessed it, a pack of niggers comes in, all oooking and eeeking, disrupting the peace. Thank God they were seated on the other end of the restaurant, but even so, their ranting was heard throughout.
As we were finishing up, another pack of spooks comes in, then another, and even more. As if the boat from Africa had just landed, the place fills up with niggers. You could see the staff starting to become stressed. We asked for the check and the waitress came over and said, "your timing was just right". We agreed, and said that we sympathize. She said that she knew there would be no tips and plenty of complaints. Then she added this: "last week a pack of these animals came in and drove everyone else out, and we found that one of them had taken a shit in the bathroom sink."
Time to find a new breakfast place.

its the same person

lighting

he looks like geologist + Frank Zappa

twenty one pilots, grimes

is that guy fieri as a steampunk juggalo

Not sure if bait, but if so... well done.

Why would you make this and then upload it online for all the world to see if it's only you talking to yourself?

I clicked on this by accident and I don't regret a thing

That hairline is gonna serve him well for a long time

/thread

i fucking love steam powered giraffe

Aspergers syndrome

fucking hell

spg are fucking shite but goddamn that song is good

youtube.com/watch?v=Xe0fvUgvvQg

First thing I thought of.