Seriously someone test her for "roids". Not even Bolt and Brady dominate their sport like that

Seriously someone test her for "roids". Not even Bolt and Brady dominate their sport like that.

Other urls found in this thread:

sportingnews.com/nfl/news/super-bowl-xlix-joe-montana-tom-brady-peyton-manning-debate-best-ever-quarterback-super-bowls-records/1u2wh4pjxgjtp18g146243eevf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>brady
>dominant

>Brady
Not even close to the same level of dominace

I've never seen anybody dominate a single event like that. I've never seen anything like that.

Are you retarded?

Shes a male. Look at that hairline.

>"her"
>that hairline

its crazy how far behind her competition was, and the crazy thing its that swimming is a time race, that means that u can beat the wr in practice at home before u head to olympics to know if u can win gold or not , its not a sport vs an opponent its vs the time

my god she's uglier than modric

>Checkdown babby
>Dominant

Pick 1 my man.

>Finish half a pool length ahead of roided out Russians
>clean
Pick 1

>6 superbowl appearances
>4 wins
>not dominant

what other qb has done this?

fuck off masshole

Muricans are defending her hard

>Brady
>not a Bellicheat, Adam Vinatieri, softball, system babby

kek

Don't forget 2x MVP senpai

That's a man, baby

>2 losses to eli manning
>dominant

lmao @ triggered flyovers

The west doesn't cheat.

mfw a masshole thought Brady was even close to Bolt

want to talk about 'roids? Let's talk about that Ethiopian chick in the 10000m today.

Leave off mai waifu Katie

But why won't the Americans test Ledecky? Could it be because she has taken a sizable amount of performance-enhancing drugs and the US wants to cover it up? I’m not saying Ledecky is on roids, but many people are saying that. It’s something I’ve heard, but I don’t believe Katie Ledecky's wealthly family has been giving her performance-enhancing drugs over the last several years. Still, if she did that would be a great reason to not to undergo testing. But look, I’m not here to say whether or not she has been cheating, I’m just here to let you know that every other "dominant" athlete like her has been involved in taking PEDs, and several very smart people are saying she has been on steroids. Something could be going on.

Brady sucks as an athlete

They should test her for gills desu

what was it?

>tfw afraid to save this pic

I thought American flag was a sign that everyone was welcome. Wtf?

>spends all Olympics calling out Russians for roiding
>pulls off superhuman performance
>projection
>like the Christian priests who don't shut the fuck up about the gays
>because they are secretly gay

Well, in this pic (s)he resembles me to some random SS Obersturmführer without uniform.

Don't worry buddy, she's legal. Erene from Femjoy.

>waaaah the Russians are roiding
>waaaah the Chinks are roiding
>waaaah that Hungarian is roiding
>but our princess Katie is totally clean guys!!

You can tell Brady is dominant by how butthurt all you faggots get at the mere mention of him.

she's definitely on some kind of juice or something else, let's not play games.
If this was cycling, they'd be taking the bike apart right now.

This leaf gets it.

blood doping, you'd be a fool to be a endurance athlete and not do it.

>If this was cycling, they'd be taking the bike apart right now.
THIS. DEFINITELY THIS.

EVERY ATHLETE IS TESTED, THAT MEANS SHE PASSED AND SHE IS CLEAN SHITLORDS.

We paid the Brazilians to release jello into her lane for more traction, its why the pools keep turning green yet they pretend to be too retarded to understand chemistry and fix it.

>Brady

Lol

You are my dick's savior.

Don't test her now. She'd be off cycle

>spends all Olympics calling out Russians for roiding
Wasn't that Lilly King?

Lil' Ducky is clean. She was made for the water, you ass. It just skims off her back!

or she's unclean but knows how to pass tests

That is like how Sup Forums pedos call other posters pedos.

Not even close to the same level of dominance.

Don't check her for steroids. Check her for webbed hands and feet. It's easy to swim fast with flippers.

>both look like men

A R Y A N
R
Y
A
N

>implying testing agencies don't have the technology to detect all PED's

The reason Lance Armstrong got away with cheating was because the lack of technology. Agencies are honest and now they have the means to detect all drugs.

yeah that's it. Not like Joe Montana and Terry Bradshaw have also won 4 Superb Owls. Tom Brady sure is as dominant as Bolt who is the fastest man ever.

Bitch is way better than Phelps, Phelps is limited to lower distance events. This bitch is tearing up both short and long distance events.

How dumb do you have to be to believe this?

J E W
E
W

Armstrong did.

Medal count

Bolt coasted to a WR/Gold.

She was 12 seconds ahead of second place. 12 seconds.

>like the Christian priests who don't shut the fuck up about the gays

Meme.

Unless you mean Catholic priests then you're probably right.

Phelps has been at this for 12 years. He's great, but his greatness is in consistency. He's never won events as dominantly as Lucky Ducky.

He's playing you you piece of shit.

Keep the tears flowing guys

>another weekend of US media slobbering over Felps and Ledicky

thank god football is finally getting underway

Exactly.

Phelps also won more golds than events she even bothered participating in if we are talking Athens/Rio comparison, and specializes in two strokes, not just one

Long races. The longer a race takes, the more opportunity you have to make a difference.

ledecky has been GOAT since her early teens. She's a genetic freak of nature, not a roider. Like Bolt and Phelps.

Phelps has been GOAT since his early teens too. He is a genetic freak, not a roider like Bolt

This is childhood Ledecky meeting Michael Phelps with her same big forehead and thin hair and high hairline.

Glad the real sports are starting and swimming is gonna be over soon. BTW everyone roids, but that doesn't mean whoever won didn't win.

I'm sorry this must be your first olympics

Labelling Phelps as anything other than dominant is, well, stupid. He crushed the competition in fly for 12 years, and still won golds in free as well

Right. Apples to oranges. Phelps is a greater all around swimmer. He's untouchable all around. She just an untouchable freak in free.

Do you think he got to take her "to the beach"

Bolt had been GOAT roider since his early teens, just like Bolt.

sounds totally legit
nothing to see here

|| | | she's either trans or on drugs -- is there ANYONE who thinks this is natural?

in 400+ free, she can't into sprinting

Admit it, they shouldn't be in the same sentence

>Brady

Rodgers is 50x better.

>le checkdown babby carried by Moss, Gronk and Vinatieri

If you think ANYONE in the olympics is natty you're fucking naive.

what about Bolt?

literally joe montana

>in 400+
And 200, which she's already won gold in this Olympics. But let's not let medals get in the way of good shitposting.

She looks like a nice person irl but I can't help but point out that she has a receding hairline.

...? So? What's your point? I said that Phelps never dominated a single event the way she's dominated that single event. She now holds the top 13 fastest times in that sport. She's set the WR 13 times. I never said she was as good all around as Phelps. For fucks sake, I said literally the opposite.

I think a better question is why is everyone else so fucking awful?

Not only did they get btfo by Ledicky, they were also a good 10 seconds behind the WR. I think the level of competition in women's swimming is just pathetic right now.

>her

Daaw, that's adorable.

sportingnews.com/nfl/news/super-bowl-xlix-joe-montana-tom-brady-peyton-manning-debate-best-ever-quarterback-super-bowls-records/1u2wh4pjxgjtp18g146243eevf

Now she looks older than him.

You just know

I know right? Ledecky is the Lance Armstrong of her sport. Like is the rest of the world even trying?

I stopped counting but Phelps has set over 25 world records

>dat hairline

top fucking kek

this sloot has been on peds since childhood

ameriswim golds all starting to make sense now

Maybe that's why they won't test her? She's going to announce her trans state soon, or something?

Tonight was kinda weird.

First, Hosszú, who we all expected to easily dominate, gets beaten by Dirado. Then Phelps' last individual event, also expected to dominate, and he gets Silver, ON A THREE WAY TIE. Then Ledecky comes in, expected to dominate as always, DOES A LITERALLY LEGENDARY RACE, beating her own world record. This is VERY ABNORMAL, even for Ledecky.

I'm not implying any of there three were/are on PED's, but I think this much discrepancy in comparison to their usual performance in a single day can say something about their integrity.

>▶
>Se is the Lance Armstrong of her sport

You mean that she gona have a cancer because of too much "roids"?

>why didn't Phelps continue his 16 year legacy by winning gold again?!
>how can someone setting WR in one event on a consistent basis do so again? In a FINAL no less!

What about embarrassment