Your age, & number of women you've been with --

Your age, & number of women you've been with --

I'm 42 and just had sex with my 30th woman yesterday Sup Forums, pic related. I had only been with one woman till I was 37, so that number has been in the last 5 years.

She wasn't the hottest, or even the best, but a 21 y.o. q4.13 that made me cum buckets, so no complaint.

Why haven't you been laid? At 30 I would have gotten a hooker.

low self esteem
can't understand social cues
i've considered a hooker, but i don't think that would make me feel any better
i'm not excited by the idea of being with somebody who finds me disgusting and is only with me because i paid them

Dude, I totally understand that. Are you overweight?

becoming moreso each year
that's not the cause of my problems though
i was pretty fit on my early/mid twenties
i gradually stopped caring

thanks OP now I have to write myself a list so I can remember whom I have fucked. I'll be back with the numbers in a few. god dammit op

20 years old
16 girls
2 threesomes
relationship from 16-19

Fuck, forgot I had a birthday recently, should be

23 years old
8 women
On 3rd GF

Had my cock inside 39 different vaginas and 3 female assholes
Also it's been in 43 female mouths
>now I've hit 50 might start trying fags out
>just cos fags seem to be always fucking each other
>me no homo so it would have to be a woman with a feminine penis
>hope I like cos many many boi pucci in Thailand
in before aids I couldn't give a fuck I'm 50 and I've had a great life so if I get I get if not great

o totally get that, when is turned 21 being a virgin I seriously thought about getting a hooker, its even legal where Im from. But having your first time with a hooker just didnt seem like the kind of memory you would want to have of the occasion.

OP here. After being married that long, you go a little crazy when you get the chance. I've been in 4 girl girl threesomes, and 1 boy boy girl threesome (no homo). Looking forward to another 2 chick one soon.

8, none in the past 2 years
Schizophrenia and shit

23, over 200

go out clubbing often

this was my last conquest, girl on right

Post pics too if you can.

I don't even count anymore. Easily triple digits.

39 and lost count in the triple digits
>Country boy in the big city

Sheilas love a farmer, and this farmer fucks.

OK, Im Male banged 14 women and one good looking tranny while drunk, but whatever. im 30

Hey, you're only 30. I didn't start messing around till I was 37, so there's still hope. Have a gym membership? That's the first thing I did.

no I wont post pics. but my original orange haired cutie is one of them. her name is Lauren her tits are huge

She is beautiful. I especially like her small tits and the look in her eyes.

>29
>5 women bedded

was virgin until 19

Somewhere around 30, but I lost count. Is it that interesting to know after more than 3?

She's a hottie. How old?

31, had sex with 5 women. Why is greater variety considered such a good thing? That's like listing your number of divorces as a point of pride. You must not be a very satisfying lover if you had to go fishing every time.

Aspiring wizard motherfuckers!
My inability to get laid somehow morphed into this world sucks and I do not wanna get some shit ass TD from a slut
so at this point I actually do not give much of a fuck about girls
also 'alphafags' I aint giving a damn....

butterface

4(all of them were under 18 when we fucked)

and I think around 15, I've been sitting here for the past 5 minutes trying to remember them all

If it helps, think about how degrading it is for them.

she's 19 a freshman in college, word of advice, join a frat, you'll be banging hot chicks like this every weekend.

3 women
1 guy
1 woman with aspirations of being a guy

No, listing the amount of times you were willing to let some bitch cuck you and then take half your shit isn't the same as listing the number you banged and gave cab fare you loser.

Get married again...it'll work this time we promise.

am i doing good, guys?

ok buddy, post your last conquest then.

>conquest

Pardon me for respecting women as human beings.

1. Accused me of rape after.

You dropped your fedora

OP here. I've found that each woman offers something different during sex. The way they move, the sounds they make, some are crazy, others like the one I had yesterday are super quiet and mousy. I love the anticipation of seeing how each one will be different. Sometimes it's even been disappointing, like when they just lay there and are dead fish. But hey, it's still an experience and you go on to the next.

Do you go to college? Do you have any hobbies like photography? Do yo go to the gym? These are all ways to improve your chances of getting laid.

21 / 5

this is Sup Forums don't pretend you're a whiteknight

so i pay a bunch of money so that both of us can have a bad time?
sounds like a blast

LOL, OP here. I had to sit down and count them yesterday, that's how I know it's 30. I actually gathered up all the pictures I could find and put them in a folder.

Huh, interesting, but I think that's just a peculiarity on your part, to have an appetite for so many different women. I guess I just lack any motivation for that sort of thing, and I think most people do. Sex to me is part of a relationship, and while there are differences between how women behave during sex, it's not interesting enough to compel me to forego any form of romantic exclusivity or commitment. I might end a relationship if sex was unsatisfying but I wouldn't find sex with the same person to be unsatisfying over a long period of time, as long as we were compatible.

story?

i'm 41 and kissless virgin. tell me more

Fucked around 15women and 6 guys

I don't think a frat will accept a 42 year old...

32 y/o
60 women

ive kept a written list since i was at number 14

blind chicks?
join a frat?
become a jew rat?

You're definitely on your way user.

Somewhere between 50 and 100. It is really hard to remember and a lot of that happened while at various shades of tipsy to falling down drunk. Now I want to start working towards settling down and I have no idea how to hold/find a grown up relationship as opposed to being a drunken one night stand.

This faggot

Green text that story user...

thanks buddy.

I've been in a long ass marriage and had several girlfriends, and I've concluded that relationships just don't work for me. I'm too independent and found that I like to be alone more than with someone. On the other hand, I love sex and to experience new things.

More about what user?

I do go to college, but its sausage party (technical), no hobbies, but I do go out clubbing a few times a month but I stay with my friends and occasionally buy shots to random girls at bar
as I stated before: now its more like I do not want to rather than I can't

is 15 too low for a guy in his 30's I love to fuck but I do it during relationships mostly. Or am I just a failure? ffs

I love sex too, and I find it gets better the more you know a person, but that's just me. No judgment here, I'm sure this is pretty subjective.

I always thought it would be cool to be bi. I'd totally be into traps if I were, I just don't find cock sexually attractive.

160 something

The last hundred were after I got married. I kept a black book for a while with all their names, the situation, and a rating. My wife found it, so I stopped, which is why I'm not completely sure of the number.

My ex from high school was bi and she would always try to have a threesome with me and her best friend. She was a fuckin natural in bed

28... 6 women

I've fucked that one at least 150 times and still do.

16,. I just remembered another one. lmfao

30, 1, but I've been fucking her since like 2003 or 4.

26 tears old and stopped counting after 100, probably around 125 by now

yeah both my threesomes were with my girlfriend at the time. never have I felt better about myself than getting my dick sucked by two girls at the same time

Dunno...over 50 Girls
4 shemales

Projecting much?

I did your mom and your sister, so....2

He says, much to my chagrin.

circa about 17 girls
one mff 3 some
& 1 guy... I was horny

Here user, go to amazon buy this book:

The Game: Penetrating the Secret Society of Pickup Artists

You'll be happy you did.

Not much of a story but here it goes.

>be me freshman in college
>gay. Only had sex with guys before
> befriend land whale
>we start drinking together a lot
>she wants to "practice kissing" or some shit, knows I'm gay
>drunk as shit so accept
>we fuck a few times all initiated by her and me like barely agreeing each time
>she tells me we should stop
>I say fine
>next weekend we split a handle of whiskey and fuck again
After that she like stopped talking to me and literally like 6-7 months later tells the school I raped her. I go on like school trial and I basically don't get in any trouble which is really cool.

I should also mention this girl was a psychotic cunt who was 1 of LITERALLY 20 siblings growing up in rural Midwest evangelical Christian family, dad in jail for raping kids brother also raped her or something.

Don't really care, didn't get in trouble, now happily with my boyfriend and at least know what pussy feels like

1 guy
0 girls

Well there are guys in their 30's that are virgins, so I think that's probably a good number.

Wizard

I had a threesome with 2 cousins they where blood but I wasn't. That feel when you can finger blast two girls at the same time! and a 69 with a special appearance is always a fun time!

Married

She looks like Loosum from Rage.

I agree with you. There is definitely something to be said about learning a person and what gets them going. That's why I've maintained several FWB's and it's worked for me.

How much did that cost you?

30 years old.
I have no idea. I guess over 200. I know I fucked way more hookers than normal girls. Never had a realtionship longer than six months and even in a relationship I fucked prostitutes. Lost my virginity to a hooker, that probably fucked me up.

thanx for the advice, will try to browse...

How do you get all these women?

>hot
whut?

I suppose, well I do like there being a female I can trust back at the homestead. it's been a thing that I can count on plus all the benefits of a woman who also works but is at home always works out for the most part. I'm not talking about marriage but that half the work gets in, I'm all about plus pussy that too.

sex is overated

But do you know what skinny girl pussy feels like?