Not sure if this is even worth posting...

Not sure if this is even worth posting. My pills got flushed by my girlfriend on August 22 while we where fighting (she did it out of anger) I'm taking hydrocodone 5/325 or what it is. I have been out since then. I am dealing with a boxers fracture. The pain and cramping I am feeling is very real but my girlfriend thinks it's all in my head. I've taking about 3,000mg's of ibprofen today. With in about a 6 hour gap. I do not see my doctor till the 8th. So I guess my question is how fucked am I if I keep taking that amount till I see my doctor again. There's a good chance that she will not write another one cuz I have called and told her what happened to see if she could help (witch she could not help) or even to see if she could not give me sum thing else for the time being.

Pic related: the splint they have me
> side note: the ibprofen really doesn't help but it's better then nothing

I know it sounds like horse shit, but the omega 3's in fish oil can help with inflamation.

Otherwise, the real answer is to give yurself another "Boxer's Fracture" by beating the shit out of your "girlfriend". Then flush her pain pills down the toilet and see how she feels.

Dump the bitch you dumbshit

why the fuck does she think it's in your head?

Not OP.
Because she's a fucking woman. i.e. crazy projecting cunt

weed, also fuck your hoe ass girlfriend

Well, yeah, but it's not like it's morgellons or something, like you can show the bitch on an X-ray that you have a fracture. like has she never broken a bone before?

Nigger.

Don't that that much ibu. Also ice that thing down. You want it VERY cold for 20-30mins then take ice off for 20/30. Rinse repeat. And elevate your hand at all times. Above your head. And don't use it. No video games or jacking it! Also what did you punch?

because he's a stupid drugger, and she's right, you know?

Cuz I have done pills in the past to get high. So she's thinking I'm making it all up just to get them.
It's not the inflammation. That's getting to me it's the cramping in my hand and a sharp pain I feel when I move it a certain way that's killing me. The fucked up part about this hole thing is I only broke cuz she spit on me and it was either hit her and get a charger hit a wall. So I chose the lesser two of the evils

She has but she thinking I'm over reacting about the hole thing.

float like a butterfly,
suck dick like op

Whole you fucking nigg

>show the bitch an x-ray
>implying women are rational beings capable of empathy

Dude if I wanted drugs I could go out and buy them dumbass. But I choose not too so she can see what fucking pain she is causing me from doing what the fuck she did asshole

Kek

She's right you know. Pain is all in your head. Doesn't make it not real though. Dump the bitch.

>boxers fracture
OP, you're a pussy and you need to man up. I've popped my knuckles twice and broke my wrist IN HALF and all I got was a cast and the inability to jerk my dick properly. Sure it hurt like shit, but it's just pain, you fucking pussy.

I would but I kinda need her money for the time being. I have been out of work for almost 2 months now cuz of this shit. But when the time is right I do plain on leaving this cunt. Just have to play my cards at the right time

>this

That's you bud not every one is "HEMAN"

Order some kratom online
Or get a research opioid like u-47700 or furanylfentanyl. Or just score some h somewhere. Good luck man. And dump that bitch too, thats fucked man

Read the entire thread so far and have fuck all sympothy for you OP.
Punching walls hurts, you've learned an important lesson.
Don't do it again.
Oh, and stop been a little fag, deal with it.

I'm not even that strong or big. I'm just not a total pussy. And 2 fucking months, with no work, no progress in healing, still whining about the "pain" sounds like you're just making excuses.

It's easy to criticize somebody when you're not in that situation.

Please die.

No that's because I believe I've actually got some serious nerve damage in my left hand that is my dominant one

No.

You dump the bitch. You either kick her ass out, or pack your shit and leave.

You don't respond to her texts. you don't answer her calls, you block her number. When her friends ask you whats going on, you stay nice and friendly and say its between you and her and if she wants to discuss it they can ask her. You don't get involved in their mind games, you don't respond to their screaming and nagging and whining. And you just remain completely stoic.

Thats the only one way to win with women, and to get at them so bad, and so evil that it consumes their very being and turns them into the real psychopaths they are.

They'll tell everyone you're an evil fuck. They'll tell lies and spread rumors. They'll call your friends and try and ruin them. They'll try anything in their power to get you to react to them, because they NEED your reactions to justify their feelings and emotions.

When you don't respond the way they want or expect you to, and you remain the stoic unmoving emotionless rock they go absolutely fucking insane.

The key is to pick your closest friend and confident who has your complete confidence and won't talk about you to anyone. He's the only one you speak to about what you're going through. No one else. One person only. Everyone will see you being an mature sane person and her acting like a lunatic.

>sauce
My dad
That's what he did during the divorce. It drove my mom insane. literally. She became so enraged that two years later she tried to run him over with a car.

He got 100% custody when she went to prison for attempted murder.

You wanna say that to my face cuz I have no issue rebraking this shit for a lil puss like you

Then you're a spiteful ass hole but an ass hole non the less.

>serious nerve damage
Let me remind you I SNAPPED MY FUCKING WRIST IN HALF. 6 weeks later I was back to jerking off with my right hand. I really hope this thread is bait.

That sounds like a solid plan. Will do

The only thing that's going to break is your sense of dignity after I fuck your mangina until it bleeds.

start with ditching the bitch.

Delaware you?

UK

>I didn't criticise you.
I said I had no sympathy for you.
I've since decided you are a lazy spiteful fuck.
>That time I did criticise you.
And you a most definitely been a little bitch, man up faggot.

Now I know ur a puss

there is something you can do- switch between ibprophin and asprin. they have 2 differant active chemicals and they dont have cross tollerances, so you can gain a massive tollerance to ibprophin one day, and have no tollerance to asprin so take asprin the next day, the day after that you'll have a huge tollerance to asprin but no tollerance to ibprophin. just keep switching it up

Your girlfriends fucking retarded, school her ass or dump her ass, and do shit for yourself, call your doctor discuss what happened.

Cool story bro really don't care I got what info I need so I'm good.

Coming from the faggot that just tried to hookup with a Sup Forumstard. You got hard when I said I'd pummel your mansnatch til it gushed with your own cum and blood, didn't you?

This guy sounds well adjusted.
Listen to him OP.

> op here I'm done with thread I got what info I need so you can let it die or keep it going idk.

> op here and I just want you guys to know that I'm a total fucking retard. Also I'm gay

Try hard faggot

My little brother got a boxer's fracture from punching a basketball when he was 11 years old. he took some acetaminophen and ibuprofen on the first day and after that he was fine.
you fucking pussy.

They have the same mechanism of action. aspirin is an irreversible COX inhibitor and ibuprofen is a reversible COX inhibitor.

I endorse this.
This would be a excellent routine for someone such as OP.
If the pain gets really bad you could take them simultaneously at 2 hour intervals.

slow up on the ibuprofen op or youll end up in the emergency department throwing up blood. use ice and make a sling to prop your hand up 90 degrees while at rest. (use a pillow case and safety pin). as for your women.....check her into a psych evaluation. shes clearly fucking nuts and/or doesn't give a shit about you. good luck

however they work, my method works- i had a week long sevear head ache and the doctors wouldnt presribe me anything because they thought i was lying. this is the method i used and it worked like a charm, there was a 3rd brand name pain killer i took too- maybe tylenol, but im not sure,

Truth.

Get off that hard shit now, learn to pain manage without a doctors advise IMO

ah. that makes a little more sense.

The cunt, deserves it.
Don't help him.
He brought everything on himself.

Take cough syrup. At high doses dxm is a disassociative pain killer. Non-addictive.

Weed is also useful. It doesn't pain kill, or disassociate, but it apparently makes you care less about the pain.

OP, I hope you get ass cancer, raped by niggers and skull-fucked by Bernie Sanders' wet nutsack. Though, you'd probably enjoy that because you're a faggot. Allow me to elaborate.

Firstly, you're a whiny bitch. Your dominant hand is the left, and statistically speaking lefties have a higher chance of being gay. You even fell for some pretty shitty bait, and by your own words you're only with your gf for money. She probably realized this and decided to hurt you for being such a pussy.

Why don't you come out the closet already, OP?

Are you gay?

no u

>spits on him, flushes his pills
>charging and punching the wall

Lmao thats why she has no respect for you, you fucking autist.

This guy gets it.

It is in your head you fucking pussy, I did this in 9th grade and I got no meds for it. Fuck you are such a loser. Man the fuck up.