Should I do an hero Sup Forums

Should I do an hero Sup Forums

Last 2 months went kinda like this:

>Life is gr8, have a female friend who I am fucking sometimes.
>Am 20 years old
>Going on a sports trip for 3 weeks with friends, can't wait
>Fast Forward to 3 days before trip, Grandfather dies of cancer.
>Always loved him a lot, definetly my favorite grandparent
>Return from trip, which was pretty good
>Next weekend, mom tells me she's going to leave my dad. Just leaves, no drama, super weird... Can't look her in the eye when I see her now
>In the meantime I develop pretty intense feelings for the girl I'm seeing.
>See her a few times, weird relationship, kinda between friends and girlfriend
>Now she told me we had to stop what we were doing, cause we were both getting feelings from each other, and she lives like 2 hours away
>I love her, and she's basically the perfect girl for me, but I can't tell her, cause she really really doesn't want any long distance stuff. (cause we're both pretty busy usually, and she can't see it working out)

I am completely devasteted, everything went shit so fast, dunno what to do with myself, just wanna escape as far away as possible from everything. The girl was my bright point...

Also feels thread, I could use some crying.

Choo choo here comes the feeltrain

I'm so sorry, OP

Dude...you're 20. Move on. You'll get over it pretty quick.

This

at least you have/had someone. I have never known love. I literally walk around for hours everyday, just looking for someone to spend time with, anyone who will listen, i just want this loneliness to end, and I want to know love.

bump

You'll fall in love a couple more times during your lifetime. She won't be the last. Just remember there is no "the one". Life is merely a book you write as you go, and letting go of her and giving other chicks a chance will be all part of your new chapter.

thx guys

Vapor wave

You're 20 dude. Shit if i were you i would be extremely devastated too. But dont end your life just because of what just happened recently. You got your whole life in front of you. New girls to meet, just keep on going OP and you'll end up in a very happy place. Also cheers, cause im opening another beer.

pathetic. kys pussy.

Fur realz furrest

haha if u think ur depressed do loads of mdma 3 days in a row and define depression again during the comedown

LOL or try detoxing from weed for the first time. shit is an emotional rollercoaster.

I know 2 people who had a son who committed suicide because his fiance dumped him. I feel really sorry for him. I hope you dont do it