>My mom drinks..alot
>I always try to make jokes
>my jokes always bomb
>I'm not a people person
>I like puppies but when they get older..I don't
>not rly a cat person
>I always look down at my feet when I walk
>Can't look anyone in the eyes
>I have really small hands and feet..ugh..
>always looking to escape this shit reality
>try everything to drown out the fuckin noise in my head
>whenever im walking and I notice someone walking towards me, I suddenly forget how to walk..its so fuckin weird like I idk...ughh I just over think everything...I overthink walking ffs im so fuckin done... :/

I just feel so fucking beat. So broken and battered. No matter how hard I try to be normal I always end up feeling so empty...so fake and useless...

steamcommunity.com/id/nothingnessisme/

I use steam because whenever I give out my skype it leads to sexual things..

steamcommunity.com/id/nothingnessisme/

wow you have really tiny hands

>I always try to make jokes
>my jokes always bomb

I know this feel..

post feet pls

too old , always with this shit

are you in the US?

Well, you're cute that's for sure.

cut yourself until you bleed out and die

le edgy

your steam profile says you live in Illinois

I'm from chicago, we should meet up and have a coffee or something

>chicago

shitskin detected

>>>>>>>

POSTS YOUR MOSQUITO TITS OR GTFO SLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!!

kill yourself on live stream

>virgin

no wonder no one likes you, you're a filthy jew

You might be assburgers. No bully but you are literally describing symptoms.

Why is that funny?

I could crush your teeny tiny hands if I wanted mmmmmmm

Are you really jewish ?

fucking die you cunt

TITS OR GTFO

Nice diary entry, now fuck off to Tumblr where people might actually pretend to give a shit.

Is she going to cut her self with that edge of yours?

wow so much anger from this community of thirsty neckbirds lol

just ignore all of the haters OP, they are all insecure little boys that don't know how to talk to a woman.

Do me a favor and reject all of the adds that you are receiving now because honestly, it's most likely not going to end well, they will harass you and bully you but I won't let that happen.

Add me on skype (hitman90001)

you can use my shoulder to cry on or we can just talk about life heh.. :P

muah xoxoxoxo

We need tits

faggot

tits or gtfo. follow the rules plz

is this real?

Is this a cringe thread already ?

I noticed that too

you look like the kind of guy who eats human skin. i think its the way you purse your lips

>muah xoxoxoxo

>Add me on skype (hitman90001)
>muah xoxoxoxo

I gagged..

I hope you get gang raped by a gaggle of silver back apes

neck yourself

Is always right

>cuck detected

you look like you allow niggers to finish in your ass gay boy

>png

nopenopenope

racist white cracker detected

cringe over load

whenever im walking and I notice someone walking towards me, I suddenly forget how to walk..its so fuckin weird like I idk...ughh I just over think everything...I overthink walking ffs im so fuckin don
Lel
28 m Here and got the same
Merry me

you look cute OP

>Implying i'm not Latino
Get rekt hombre

weak fag lol, who the fuck forgets how to walk?

You look cute...
Want a kiss from me?

I can't even stare at your picture for too long, you are one creepy mother fucker

This is either a really good troll or the cringiest person on the internet.

Social phobias

>muah xoxoxoxo

this right here, this line right here gave me cold chills

I sometimes cross the street when I see some apes ahead. Do I have "social phobias" as well?

The proper response is "checked" or "trips of truth" even if you disagree

Post tits. Nothing to lose.

I bet you keep those dead hookers in a walk in freezer

Self checking, holy kek

SHOW US YOUR CUNT

Hey OP you need som1 liek me to poke your belly button and take ur vicinity

Yep, real gay.

No u just live in africa

Fucking newfaggot checking his own get

that's not how you score, user.

you project an awful lot don't you?

the cringe is unreal

Woodmarry

But no one else will

>pls no bully

old whore here, I'd be happy to give you some hear felt guidance, but um, tits or gtfo.

you look like you fuck children

kek

Do what My daughter did.
Move out, live with friends, avoid college. Work sporadically. Marry a soldier, he cheats on you while you're pregnant, divorce him. Move back in with Mom and Dad, begin working. Walk around in panties, or wash the fine china by hand in the sink wearing only a shirt, leave you newly purchased and freshly used sex toy set on your comforter or I'm the music room on the futon- driving him fucking insane enough to start wanting to fuck you. Lay on the music room's futon with an entire sweet ass cheek exposed including your smooth cellulite free ass crack visible while he's obviously come downstairs to make breakfast and has to pass you repeatedly over and over on the way to the extra pantry storage in the garage. You move about a little with each pass, leaving more and more visible and he dares to come closer and closer each time. Wanting to either smack your ass fully with one hand cupping your cheek, leaning over to lick your alabaster white skin, or take off his pants and mount you. I found THIS set online from the tiny metalised plastic bag's instruction paper, and wonder where you've been keeping the largest two toys, as the 2nd smallest has a thin transparent residue from lube, the smallest is still in the bag. Stephanie you bitch I should mount you the next time you tease daddy because living here for free for four years is cutting into what little sex life your parents had. Now it's nothing because your kid is always up all day long and you're on the phone all day being a terrible mother. I would team you good and Way better than that little shit of a husband you got stuck with for a while.

Tits or gtfo
And remember, when in doubt, you can always do the Kurt Cobain exit

People still don't know the rules after all these years.

you sound angry, everything alright?

Not your army, I see what you are trying to do

kek, thanks for writing that out. Enjoyed it

Get drugged and murdered?

She's messy and a tease and I really get tired of it all. Putting up with another female adult that I supposedly CANT fuck is aggravating.

cunt

are you into black guys?

Either that or:
>Suicide by shotgun

Same at my house. Fuck em...

Spic spitting truth

nigger detected

Yeah well it's stream of thought and real- sorry about the typos, my hands don't fit into generic Adult gloves, despite me being 5-11 and 230.

you sound like cuck tbh fam

You're a cunt, life is extra easy mode for you. Shut the fuck up and grow up already.

Settle down, pops. You're the one that raised a shitty child that you can't get rid of, that is raising yet another shitty child that you'll have to take when your shitty child goes to jail or dies of an overdose. You are to blame.

I'm purposely living on my own nowadays. I tried living together with both gf's and friends, always the same shit. At least now when I come home I have some peace and quiet

I'm betting my ass his wife is the true culprit

>5'11
>230

Goddamnit I want to go buy a box of condoms and hand her the box and then pick her up and carry her to her little nap futon- bitch doesn't even play the expensive violin we got her anymore. If she won't play music then I'll make her fucking sing.

On her steam
> gold

sounds like attentionwhore bait.

do it faggot

Kek

I sometimes forget how to breath